yojane2118

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yojane2118
kfujita wrote:oh hey "nightmeow on elm street" has made it back. wasn't somebody asking for that a few weeks ago? i think it was @stuntdriver

I own that shirt and I get compliments ALL the time for that shirt. It's my favorite. Should I buy another for when mine wears out?

And why do they have all these Halloween things just after I get paid so I'm really tempted to get most/all of them. I love my woot shirts.

hdao6899

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hdao6899

Is there any way A Beast's Beseechment can be on a long sleeve? Please?

outofmymind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages outofmymind

I missed these last year due to a hetic life at the time. My GF loves cats( we have 4 ) and her 2nd favorite movie of all time was Nightmare on Elm Street. She was born on.... October 31, 49 years ago!

Guess what shirt she got...

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

Dammit; Cupcake Costume Party Remix reallllllly should've been on an apron. Choices PLEASE!

melissavoicer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissavoicer

WHAT?!?!?!! Click or Treat has no kids' sizes??? My sons will NOT be happy!!!!!!!

jhmz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhmz

no Splattermare? the world needs Splattermare hoodies.

ftloosenfanzfree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ftloosenfanzfree
bpr2 wrote:Well, that sucks. Looks like I won't be buying any more.

Amazon is really making this place slide.

You owe the tax whether or not they charge you for it here. For anything you buy online and don't pay sales tax, you owe a "use" tax (unless you live in a state with no sales tax, which you clearly do not). But people don't bother estimating the use tax they owe as they are legally supposed to, so now online sellers are rightfully being made to make sure you pay the tax you owe.

It's not like they're being greedy--they don't get to keep any of it. Don't blame them for following the law.

ToejamFootball

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ToejamFootball

Agreed! I would order the 'exercising' one, if I could get it in long sleeve. Dont need or want another short sleeve T shirt.

that3dguy wrote:Yes please! I would love to get the Tag Along in a long sleeve, since I can't seem to find any good Long sleeve shirts with graphics anywhere.

ToeJamFootball

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
melissavoicer wrote:WHAT?!?!?!! Click or Treat has no kids' sizes??? My sons will NOT be happy!!!!!!!

I would have purchased this as a short-sleeve tee in a kid's size too. I'm debating about getting the tote instead, even though he wouldn't get as much use out of it.

I'm also looking for a Halloween shirt for myself and can't decide between Cupcake Costume Party (the perfect shirt for me but unfortunately on silver) or Nightmeow on Elm Street.

I'll add my vote in with the others asking for purple. I'd also love to see teal.

ETA - I feel for those in California. It was a sad day when they started charging tax here in Texas. Many, many people here are not happy with the TX Comptroller.

ftloosenfanzfree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ftloosenfanzfree
JRRB wrote:

ETA - I feel for those in California. It was a sad day when they started charging tax here in Texas. Many, many people here are not happy with the TX Comptroller.

I don't understand how people don't know they owe this tax??? Or do they know, and just don't care?

http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/use/

It's awfully unfair to be "not happy" with someone for enforcing a rule that you should have already been following.

angelbabi523

quality posts: 11 Private Messages angelbabi523

YES! i can finally replace my We Carves People!

although i would have killed for a we carves people apron instead to wear while carving my pumpkins this year....

frychiba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frychiba

Boo!!!! That's not a reference to Halloween. No men's 3xl available in the hoodies or long sleeves. . I would have definitely ordered a Haunted Scare Crow in the hoodie.

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I love Halloween -really, I do- but I'm a little miffed that two shirts I just bought (Nightmeow on Elm Street and Haunted Housework Remix) are included in this sale, whereas Who Wants To Live Forever? was not. But it's okay. Maybe I'll see it reprinted before the 31st? *nudge nudge*

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
neuropsychosocial wrote:And my first thought when I saw lilthne's post was, "Oh no, please no one tell Narfcake!"

Hmm, apparently my post was deleted. Perhaps due to the inaccurate assumption that Vampires was on AA blanks, but aren't the long sleeve shirts still on US blanks?

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
laurafoy wrote:You could always recycle it into a tote. A small one. Tutorial!!

That's awesome!!!! Thanks :-)

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Click or Treat on long sleeve?? Very Mice! I mouset buy it.

I also agree with others posters that The Tag Along and Exercising Demons on long sleeve would have been great. And Cupcake Costume Party belongs on an apron or tote.

07/11/14

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam
jhmz wrote:no Splattermare? the world needs Splattermare hoodies.

I agree. That was my first woot shirt actually. I would gladly pony up for a fresh one, or a hoodie Splattermare.

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,

THANK YOU WOOT!

You know why, you know

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist

I really love the scarecrow but it's so small on the hoodie. I wish the design was bigger. Maybe the bottom half can go on the pocket or maybe chopped off?

stuntdriver

kfujita wrote:oh hey "nightmeow on elm street" has made it back. wasn't somebody asking for that a few weeks ago? i think it was @stuntdriver

I was begging for it, ever Buccaneers of Caribbean I was lucky to get, every event shirt that showed up I didn't stop and now in for one for my daughter.

It was nice seeing it tucked away in the corner just for me

• Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08

stuntdriver

yojane2118 wrote:I own that shirt and I get compliments ALL the time for that shirt. It's my favorite. Should I buy another for when mine wears out?

It is also my most commented / complimented on shirt I own and every time I where it my daughter lays on the guilt trip.

Well no more I tell you no more!
Maybe once, when the shirt arrive I will wear it and she will go through her motions and I can then present her with her very own.

• Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08

stuntdriver

melissavoicer wrote:WHAT?!?!?!! Click or Treat has no kids' sizes??? My sons will NOT be happy!!!!!!!

Buy the smallest mens or womens size.

• Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08

elizabeth724

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizabeth724

I would like to see the Nightmeow on Elm Street in a hoodie or long sleeve tee. More designs in more choices please.

stuntdriver

outofmymind wrote:I missed these last year due to a hetic life at the time. My GF loves cats( we have 4 ) and her 2nd favorite movie of all time was Nightmare on Elm Street. She was born on.... October 31, 49 years ago!

Guess what shirt she got...

The best shirt ever!

• Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08

nmtschaenn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nmtschaenn

I was really hoping to see candy corn cannibalism. Long ago when I was new to Woot I ordered that shirt. The package ended up getting sent back to Woot, and Woot wouldn't reship it because it was reckoned. It's the shirt that got away.

kadsworld

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kadsworld

Dang. I'd really like Keep Driving, and I'd even suffer with a long sleeve T (I'd rather have a regular T), but I need a 3x. Oh well. Save my money.

CPaq01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CPaq01
emilyb0902 wrote:Drop-down choices would be great!! Just think: short sleeve T, long sleeve T, hoodie, apron, tote.

Give the people what they want!!

Standing in the "Give us a choice/drop down of what to put the design on" crowd...Will we be heard if enough of us make some noise?
...and PURPLE would be my first choice for a Hallowoot shirt

ZRRider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZRRider

patrickspens! patrickspens! The soldiers of the King feared his name! patrickspens! patrickspens! The country folk all loved him just the same!

HAH! This is why I love WOOT. Raise your hand (or smash a pumpkin) if you remember the Scarecrow TV movie from Disney.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
ZRRider wrote:patrickspens! patrickspens! The soldiers of the King feared his name! patrickspens! patrickspens! The country folk all loved him just the same!

HAH! This is why I love WOOT. Raise your hand (or smash a pumpkin) if you remember the Scarecrow TV movie from Disney.

LOVED that movie as a kid! I wish that I could get a copy now -- preferably via Amazon Instant Video, but I'd go for a DVD that didn't cost the unbelievable $200-$300+ that it seems to be going for.

luckygeof

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luckygeof

Why oh why isn't the "see no evil" hoodie available as a tee? Us warm blooded life forms need scary wear too!

Geoffrey M. Jurak

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
stuntdriver wrote:I was begging for it, ever Buccaneers of Caribbean I was lucky to get, every event shirt that showed up I didn't stop and now in for one for my daughter.

It was nice seeing it tucked away in the corner just for me

haha...i'm glad you got to order one for your daughter!

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

So happy to see The Juniper Tree as a Pullover Hoodie!!! YAY, in for 1!

cappo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages cappo
tgentry wrote:Hmm... purple shirt would be cool... hey designers: send me an idea for a purple shirt: http://shirt.woot.com/artists.

Purple isn't even an option on the list...

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
cappo wrote:Purple isn't even an option on the list...

And that's why tgentry is organizing a special PURPLE Woot Plus sale!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Earlier today, I swapped out summery shirts for fall shirts, and pulled out my existing Hallowoot collection.

I'm kinda having a hard time justifying another two Hallowoot shirts, although orange and AA and glow-in-the-dark is pretty awesome... someone talk me into it? Or out of it?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
neuropsychosocial wrote:Earlier today, I swapped out summery shirts for fall shirts, and pulled out my existing Hallowoot collection.

I'm kinda having a hard time justifying another two Hallowoot shirts, although orange and AA and glow-in-the-dark is pretty awesome... someone talk me into it? Or out of it?

Glow-in-the-dark is rather awesome. And I don't see an orange shirt in that collection up there...*

*Hooray for Laundry Day though, I get lots of comments on mine when I wear it.

ezowie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezowie

AAAH! I want almost all of these shirts! Bought two of the Vampyr version though. That is a pretty amazing design.

PsychedelicBreakfast

quality posts: 9 Private Messages PsychedelicBreakfast

I will also add that drop down menus would be a great addition, as well as zip-up hoodies! Please!

killercreampuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killercreampuff

MOAR V-NECKS AND ZIP-UP HOODIES PLZ!

stuntdriver

kfujita wrote:haha...i'm glad you got to order one for your daughter!

Thank you! Could you imagine my comments had I seen this event and that shirt was sold out already...

• Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08