jowkwondo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jowkwondo

Dang I wish I could get a large one of those see no evil hoodies, but i don't have any moniez.

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 55 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

Maybe I'm missing something, but why is the zombie corn eating the other one's butt instead of his brains?

kellic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kellic

Pity. I want the scarecrow one. However I don't want a hoodie or a long sleeved t. Oh well.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bnbsouthworth wrote:Maybe I'm missing something, but why is the zombie corn eating the other one's butt instead of his brains?

There are three schools of candy-corn-eating technique: head first, butt first, several-in-your-mouth-at-once.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

citizencoyote wrote:Glow-in-the-dark is rather awesome. And I don't see an orange shirt in that collection up there...*

*Hooray for Laundry Day though, I get lots of comments on mine when I wear it.

Thanks for the encouragement, citizencoyote! I hesitated because I imagined myself wearing Ghosties to take children-I-don't-have-yet-and-may-never-have trick-or-treating, and that's a psychological minefield. You helped me see how it fits into my Hallowoot shirts and I can picture how much I'll enjoy wearing it, this year and hopefully for many Halloweens to come.

neuropsychosocial

Congratulations to renegradetim for being this week's Procrastinatory Buyer! I believe you were last wooter on at least three shirts.

Nightmeow on Elm Street: Opening 3401 Closing: 3815 Woot Plus sale: +414
Vampires!: Opening 4170 Closing: 4416 Woot Plus sale: +246
13th Gloom Street: Opening 3654 Closing: 3648 Woot Plus sale: -6
Zombie Candycorn: Opening 6033 Closing: 6183 Woot Plus sale: +150
Exercising Demons: Opening 1879 Closing: 1914 Woot Plus sale: +35
We Carves People: Opening 2387 Closing: 2485 Woot Plus sale: +98
The Tag Along: Opening 5543 Closing: 5483 Woot Plus sale: -60
Undead Whispers: Opening 1872 Closing: 1914 Woot Plus sale: +42
Ghosties: Opening 3897 Closing: 4047 Woot Plus sale: +150
Scare-It Badges Remix: Opening 1385 Closing: 1385 Woot Plus sale: +0
Closing numbers for non-shirt items and remixes (Haunted Housework, A Beast's Beseechment, Cupcake Costume Party) are not available

And Woot Plus sales continue to feature negative sales... is that the internet equivalent of throwing a tomato at the artist?

louis123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louis123

No shipment yet? Whats the word woot? I ordered on the 24th of Sept and here we are on the 3rd of Oct and no tracking number? Hope to get it before Halloween or it's kinda lost its meaning...

winstonsbelljar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winstonsbelljar

My Nightmeow on Elm Street short sleeve shirt shipped Monday, but I wish they would hurry up and send out the long sleeve shirts I ordered. I want to be able to wear those all throughout October as they are less relevant the rest of the year... and it's getting too cold here to wear my short sleeved woot shirts much longer.

wuapinmon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wuapinmon

Sold out already? Major frowny face. I wanted the zombies "he'll probably be fine" one for my boy. :.......(

neuropsychosocial

winstonsbelljar wrote:My Nightmeow on Elm Street short sleeve shirt shipped Monday, but I wish they would hurry up and send out the long sleeve shirts I ordered. I want to be able to wear those all throughout October as they are less relevant the rest of the year... and it's getting too cold here to wear my short sleeved woot shirts much longer.
louis123 wrote:No shipment yet? Whats the word woot? I ordered on the 24th of Sept and here we are on the 3rd of Oct and no tracking number? Hope to get it before Halloween or it's kinda lost its meaning...

On the sale page for each item, there's a large orange box announcing that Hallowoot Woot Plus items will be shipped on October 3rd; the same notice is in the large white box at the bottom of the main Hallowoot 2012 Woot Plus page. You should certainly receive your items well before Halloween; recently, I've been getting shirt.woot items in less than a week. Of course stuff occasionally goes wrong - my Random hoodies and posters have been drifting around the country for the last six weeks - but that's quite rare and a whole 'nother thing.

rcockayne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rcockayne

Any word on when the orders will ship? I placed my order on the 24th of September 2012. The status still shows 'Awaiting Shipping'

Thanks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rcockayne wrote:Any word on when the orders will ship? I placed my order on the 24th of September 2012. The status still shows 'Awaiting Shipping'

Thanks

You should see a status change soon. From the sale:

Shipping Information!

We'll send these designs Trick or Treating on their way to you October 3rd!

So give it through the weekend. If you don't see any progress by Monday, email in to service@woot.com.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

caramelarrow

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caramelarrow

Mine has yet to ship as well.

Here's a suggestion for woot....

When there is a special "plus" sale related to a holiday, have the sale early enough that people can have the product in their hands at least a month prior to the holiday. So start next year's Hallowoot sale no later than mid September instead of at the end. Christmas items should go on sale in time for people to have them by the day after Thanksgiving and so on. We want to wear our special shirts as many times as possible before storing them for eleven months!

07/11/14

lollyschenck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lollyschenck

I'm kind of sorry that the folks at Woot don't tip the customers off when they are using old American Apparel t-shirt blanks for currently available tees. I just got a very very small women;s small tee from this special. It's the third time I've been burned by sizing. Would it be such a big deal to throw a note on the order saying these are the old blanks?? Especially since there is a whole two sizes difference between the two kinds of tee shirts.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
lollyschenck wrote:I'm kind of sorry that the folks at Woot don't tip the customers off when they are using old American Apparel t-shirt blanks for currently available tees. I just got a very very small women;s small tee from this special. It's the third time I've been burned by sizing. Would it be such a big deal to throw a note on the order saying these are the old blanks?? Especially since there is a whole two sizes difference between the two kinds of tee shirts.

I'm guessing you got Ghosties. I'm basing this on looking at the designs and noting where the tee was manufactured. If it says USA, that's AA. If it says anything else (Nicaragua/Honduras most likely), that's an Anvil.

They DO say to check the sizing and if you click on it, it has the correct info linked in.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

sammyc521

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammyc521

Super pissed... i ordered this a month ago and then Woot stopped replying to my questions or requests for an update. So a month later, I have no item, no offer of a refund, no offer of a replacement, just disappointment.

"Go for Broke"

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
sammyc521 wrote:Super pissed... i ordered this a month ago and then Woot stopped replying to my questions or requests for an update. So a month later, I have no item, no offer of a refund, no offer of a replacement, just disappointment.

We'll ping Member Services for an update on this, but you may want to mail them again. (support@woot.com!)

I'm just hanging out, really.

sammyc521

inkycatz wrote:We'll ping Member Services for an update on this, but you may want to mail them again. (support@woot.com!)

6 e-mails with no responses is pretty sad. Also, since this was a Halloween themed item and it's now the day after Halloween it's even more ridiculous.

"Go for Broke"

sammyc521

sammyc521 wrote:6 e-mails with no responses is pretty sad. Also, since this was a Halloween themed item and it's now the day after Halloween it's even more ridiculous.

So I finally got a response... a new tote will be sent out and I will be shipped 364 days before the next Halloween. Incredibly pathetic. My faith in Woot is completely shot. Two weeks and no response, more than half-a-dozen e-mails and no response. A response finally that a "replacement is being shipped" on NOVEMBER 1st, 2012 just in time for Halloween 2013 364 days away. A worthless apology and refusal to acknowledge a serious failure to make any attempts at actually solving the issue is so upsetting.

"Go for Broke"

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

sammyc521 wrote:So I finally got a response... a new tote will be sent out and I will be shipped 364 days before the next Halloween. Incredibly pathetic. My faith in Woot is completely shot. Two weeks and no response, more than half-a-dozen e-mails and no response. A response finally that a "replacement is being shipped" on NOVEMBER 1st, 2012 just in time for Halloween 2013 364 days away. A worthless apology and refusal to acknowledge a serious failure to make any attempts at actually solving the issue is so upsetting.

what can we do to make you happy?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

sammyc521

PemberDucky wrote:what can we do to make you happy?

Honestly at this point nothing. No one has made an attempt to fix anything. The fact that there has been no effort to actually communicate any option until now is upsetting. I did not create this problem and that fact that Woot has failed so miserable that you've opened the floor for my input is very alarming. I've written your support@woot.com again and it's been over 24 hours with no response, so I really don't anticipate that your support staff has anything available to make amends. I have attempted to contact your company through all the proper channels and Woot has only continued to disappoint.

So here's what you can do; refund me for my item that never arrived. The fact that it's been this long and your company has offered that shows me that you do not have my best interests at heart.

"Go for Broke"