inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
gina3graces wrote:Also a great big thanks to Woot, because all of my packages have been arriving lightning fast. Have you made some really big changes? Anything I order now is arriving within 24-48 hours. It's beyond awesome!!!

In our continued efforts to improve shipping, we use a variety of shipping methods such as drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

I'm just hanging out, really.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
inkycatz wrote:In our continued efforts to improve shipping, we use a variety of shipping methods such as drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

Inky... we're on shirt.woot: pretty sure the shirts are still being shipped by woot itself from Texas via SnailPost. Gotta say, the Snails seem to have been fed TurboSnailFood, because the delivery of shirts has gotten much faster as non-shirt-items are increasing being drop-shipped or fulfilled by amazon!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

pyris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyris

Mr. Fallwinter, a great shirt! I love the write-up and the design. His Awesome Argyle sweater blends into the mountains and trees so well. He clearly has great style. One thing i wanted to point out; when i received my Mr. Fallwinter shirt i was happy to know it wasn't an extremely light baby blue/ pastel color, it does match the picture perfectly. So i ordered a second! thanks!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen
gina3graces wrote:This FallWinter shirt arrived today and it's even cuter than the photos.
LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

Hooray, great to know it prints well. I felt sure it would. ^__^

Thanks gina!

sombrillo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sombrillo

Awww... So sad this appears to be leaving the reckoning. This shirt just didn't get the love it deserved. I have worn mine several times and received lots of compliments on it. Buh-bye Mr. Fallwinter

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen
sombrillo wrote:Awww... So sad this appears to be leaving the reckoning. This shirt just didn't get the love it deserved. I have worn mine several times and received lots of compliments on it. Buh-bye Mr. Fallwinter

memalory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memalory

URGENT! PLEASE, is there anyone with one of the Mr. Fallwinter shirts that would sell it to me? PLEASE!!!!! I was out of town and got in later than planned tonight only to catch up on mail, bills, email and find MR FALLWINTER MET THE RECKONING!!!!! I missed it by literally minutes! I'm so sad!!!!!!!

Please anyone? I don't care what size the shirt is just gotta have it.

Thank you!
memalory

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Aww man, it's a bummer this shirt sold so few! I hope that this doesn't hinder you, SpiritGreen, from making sequels still!

I hadn't been able to post as much over this week, but I figured it didn't do too well because this is the fastest I've ever receieved a shirt with regular shipping. Literally got it in like 3 days and it looks great! I wish more people had given it a chance and hopefully Mr./Mrs. Winterspring, Springsummer, Summerfall are still made and available to purchase somewhere, even if woot won't print them. Thanks spiritgreen for another great shirt!

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
memalory wrote:URGENT! PLEASE, is there anyone with one of the Mr. Fallwinter shirts that would sell it to me? PLEASE!!!!! I was out of town and got in later than planned tonight only to catch up on mail, bills, email and find MR FALLWINTER MET THE RECKONING!!!!! I missed it by literally minutes! I'm so sad!!!!!!!

Please anyone? I don't care what size the shirt is just gotta have it.

Thank you!
memalory

I'd be willing to bet that if you emailed service@woot.com they would probably be able to help you out and get you a couple of these shirts.

If you don't try that route, I'd be willing to bet that this shirt will be in the next batch of randoms, so you could buy 3 and hope to get one or wait till after everyone gets this in their randoms and doesn't want it and then trade or buy from one of them.

However, I do think that when people get this in their randoms, they won't all be looking to get rid of it. It really is a great looking shirt!