WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: I am more excited for the next season of:
  • 77.8% - Sherlock 402
  • 22.2% - Downton Abbey 115
517 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

charlottesumxs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages charlottesumxs

I've never watched either. The new season of Doctor Who, however, is brilliant!

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe

C: Neither

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Yay for Sherlock!

And while I'm enjoying Dr Who, I won't go so far as to say brilliant. Dinosaurs in a Spaceship was good, and I'm looking forward to next week a lot. The Power of Three was solid up until the last 5 minutes.

I will not be sad to see the Ponds go.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
Mavyn wrote:Yay for Sherlock!

And while I'm enjoying Dr Who, I won't go so far as to say brilliant. Dinosaurs in a Spaceship was good, and I'm looking forward to next week a lot. The Power of Three was solid up until the last 5 minutes.

I will not be sad to see the Ponds go.

Blah, blah, blah.. Yes, yes.. we get it. You're "cool" because you don't like the Ponds.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

shopping77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shopping77

Both are very well written, casted and acted. Why do the British seem to have a corner on the market of high quality non cable television?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
zollars23 wrote:Blah, blah, blah.. Yes, yes.. we get it. You're "cool" because you don't like the Ponds.

Umm. No. Just don't like them. Didn't like Rose either. Donna had her moments. Sorry if you feel that my opinion judges you in anyway. Really. Move on.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
zollars23 wrote:Blah, blah, blah.. Yes, yes.. we get it. You're "cool" because you don't like the Ponds.

Oh! I hate the ponds.
Chock full of mosquitoes and little else. Give me proper lakes any day.

move along

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
charlottesumxs wrote:I've never watched either. The new season of Doctor Who, however, is brilliant!

I'm not sure if I'd personally go that far, but hey, come join our thread and let's chat about it more!

As for me, going to give the edge to Downton, only because I know when it will be back.

I'm just hanging out, really.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
charlottesumxs wrote:I've never watched either. The new season of Doctor Who, however, is brilliant!

Doctor Who is always brilliant. Although season 1 is my least favorite of the new series.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

None of the above!

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd
rehta wrote:Doctor Who is always brilliant. Although season 1 is my least favorite of the new series.

For me DH has been painfully bad ever since Russell Davies and David Tennant left. Perhaps things will turn around with the new companion.

bblhed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bblhed

Second half of "Breaking Bad" final season.

FYI, Walter White could watch and understand those shows, or have their entire casts offed.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981
Mavyn wrote:I will not be sad to see the Ponds go.

I haven't caught any of the new season yet. That's what happens when you don't have regular tv and have to wait for it on Netflix. But anyways....i'll be glad to see the Ponds go as well. Out of all the companions the 9th-11th doctors have had, Donna was my favorite. Unless you count Captain Jack Harkness....wouldn't it be great if he was back?

Wow, I got totally off-poll there. I've never seen Sherlock, but I love Downton Abbey.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
hippie1981 wrote:
Wow, I got totally off-poll there. I've never seen Sherlock, but I love Downton Abbey.

Sherlock's pretty cool. I think of both seasons I find the first episode great, the second episode so-so, and the third episode great.

I'm just hanging out, really.

tiler100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiler100

Burn Notice!

marbaulo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages marbaulo

Oddly, without cable/sat my life doesn't revolve around commercial laden television... only my daily dose of woot. Might give these a stream on netflix next time I have the flu :-)

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

UMMMM...YES...SHERLOCK PLZ

The 2nd Season ending cliffhanger left me speechless and wondering HOW...HOW...WHAT.....HOW?!?!

Ok...so I wasn't speachless. I said "HOW...HOW...WHAT......HOW?!?!"

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
marbaulo wrote:Oddly, without cable/sat my life doesn't revolve around commercial laden television... only my daily dose of woot. Might give these a stream on netflix next time I have the flu :-)

Sympatico.

move along