delisa52

quality posts: 1 Private Messages delisa52

I get the shirt, but I can't say it's my style. Just a line/wave on a shirt = kind of boring.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

The factors of the first day sales are: 1, 2, 5, 10, 53, 106, 265, and 530.
The prime factors of the first day sales are: 2, 5, and 53.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 16.995s
First Sucker: polkaguy6000
Last Wooter to Woot: mathuthomas
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 530

First day sales 530

spitfire6006006

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spitfire6006006
bluejester wrote:As an English major, I am now able hop into the conversation by correcting your spelling:

trigonometry

oops

goliath72

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goliath72

WEll deserved buddy! great stuff!

safyrejet

quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet
deltanyne wrote:Um... What kind of engineering are you studying? Because, I'm an Electrical Engineering student and we use that sine function stuff ALL the time.

twinesurge wrote:What discipline are you taking and at what school? I'm also an EE and even if I had gone the digital route, I would have had to deal with sinusoids in one way or another at least with emag. That assumes no one ever mentions dispersion and how it affects high speed digital signals. In fact, I have a hard time thinking of a single major that doesn't deal with harmonic motion in some sense.

Materials. UCLA. There's a lot of different engineering. I know. My project is not so much the trig function kind.

outintospace

quality posts: 4 Private Messages outintospace
sgtgreeneusmc wrote:As an history major (and yes, "an" is correct even though I disagree with its use), I can now join the conversation by correcting your grammar: "...I am now able to..." or "...I am able now to..."

As a professional writer, I can now join the conversation by correcting your punctuation: "...I am now able to..." or "...I am now able to...."

waverlyTSR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waverlyTSR
bluejester wrote:As an English major, I am now able hop into the conversation by correcting your spelling:

trigonometry

Seems more like a typo than a spelling error to me.

lexure

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexure
fuzzievohs wrote:
What is the correct formula for the real shirt?

For some reason, I started thinking about this again and came up with the following.

h(x) = (-1)^floor(x) * (x - floor(x) - 1 / 2)

Copy and paste into WolframAlpha to see the curve.

I'm blaming Pi-Day for this unwanted inspiration.