WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

My Everest

Speed to First Woot:
3m 3.550s
First Sucker:
Guybrush01
Last Wooter to Woot:
rmtuttle
Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 31% of Shirt Woots
Top 35% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
489

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 97% second woot
  • 3% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 10% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 20% one year old
  • 67% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 97% bought 1
  • 2% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

6%
3%
3%
1%
2%
2%
4%
6%
5%
9%
7%
5%
4%
4%
4%
4%
3%
5%
4%
4%
3%
3%
5%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

1%
1%
88%
2%
1%
3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


bluejester


quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

I swear I saw the guys on Epic Meal Time make something just like this once.

joshmishell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshmishell

That's the illegitimate love child of Steve Zissou and Anthony Bourdain.

lonelypond


quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Quite a burger, colors make for an interesting exploration of layers with breaks for questions like: is that a fried egg? Looks like an ideal late night snack when you need calories to get through a cold one.

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Such an excellent use of texture. I can almost taste the pink slime!

aerc712


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712

One layer looks like cookie dough...

Fat man, at least you'll die happy after eating this.

lstaff


quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

At least this shirt I understand.

lstaff


quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

I think i am going to try to actually MAKE this burger. And then i will take a picture. And then i will not be able to upload it. And then i will somehow get that picture to CowboyDann and he will upload it for me.

Oh, crap. It's Yom Kippur, and I probably won't be able to do this before this is gone.

Ugh.

lstaff


quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

Oh, and this shirt on Yom Kippur and Hydration packs on sport!.

Well Played, Woot!. Well Played.

(maybe it's time for you to atone???)

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluejester wrote:I swear I saw the guys on Epic Meal Time make something just like this once.



bacon strips bacon strips bacon strips bacon strips bacon strips...


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
lstaff wrote:I think i am going to try to actually MAKE this burger. And then i will take a picture. And then i will not be able to upload it. And then i will somehow get that picture to CowboyDann and he will upload it for me.



Let me know how i can help

aerc712


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
lstaff wrote:Oh, and this shirt on Yom Kippur and Hydration packs on sport!.

Well Played, Woot!. Well Played.

(maybe it's time for you to atone???)



I'm already hungry. Oy.

the18thtee84


quality posts: 2 Private Messages the18thtee84

I am glad this comes in a 3XL!

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Anyone else reminded of that classic game Burger Time?

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
skatimmy737 wrote:Anyone else reminded of that classic game Burger Time?



I am now reminded of the time woot posted a link to a site where you can play the game. Then the guy hosting the game got really mad and changed the link to pornography

kosherbs


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kosherbs
lstaff wrote:Oh, and this shirt on Yom Kippur and Hydration packs on sport!.

Well Played, Woot!. Well Played.

(maybe it's time for you to atone???)



It's got cheese on it, so it's not kosher anyway. We couldn’t eat this unless you used tofu or some other nonfood tasting imitation crap.. LOL

lstaff


quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff
kosherbs wrote:It's got cheese on it, so it's not kosher anyway. We couldn’t eat this unless you used tofu or some other nonfood tasting imitation crap.. LOL



maybe it's a soy cheese? and turkey bacon???

safyrejet


quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

well at least that "hiker" on top is pudgy. Quite appropriate.

commiebastard


quality posts: 0 Private Messages commiebastard

This shirt should only come in sizes XL and up.

cgorlinsky


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cgorlinsky

Mmmmm McEverest

GrammarYahtzee


quality posts: 8 Private Messages GrammarYahtzee

What's going on here, Woot? First there was the I Quit shirt, from a few days ago that foreshadowed poor writing. Then there was awkward phraseology in the write up for Mr. Fallwinter ("This was best Mr. Fallwinter had ever handled his loss.") Today we have the opening line, "From the Chef who behind Tenzing Norgay comes a new dining experience . . ."

Who behind?

Too much whaarrrgarbl for my taste.

wisenekt


quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
CowboyDann wrote:I am now reminded of the time woot posted a link to a site where you can play the game. Then the guy hosting the game got really mad and changed the link to pornography



So you are saying a different set of controls was needed?

TXAG96


quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

Wimpy told me that he'll gladly pay on Tuesday for a t-shirt today.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

GrammarYahtzee wrote:What's going on here, Woot? First there was the I Quit shirt, from a few days ago that foreshadowed poor writing. Then there was awkward phraseology in the write up for Mr. Fallwinter ("This was best Mr. Fallwinter had ever handled his loss.") Today we have the opening line, "From the Chef who behind Tenzing Norgay comes a new dining experience . . ."

Who behind?

Too much whaarrrgarbl for my taste.

Awwww, no love for the whaarrrgarbl?

I sent it in for an edit. Thanks.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

orabbit


quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
ThunderThighs wrote:Awwww, no love for the whaarrrgarbl?

I sent it in for an edit. Thanks.



Also, the portfolio link is broken.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

orabbit wrote:Also, the portfolio link is broken.


Oh, better report that too. Thanks!


UPDATE: That was the link the artist gave us. We removed it.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

msoumas


quality posts: 2 Private Messages msoumas

Any way we can get a sales breakdown by size on this one? You know, for science.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Tasty original colors! Very stylish.

I like to imagine that's John Candy up top.

morningpanda


quality posts: 1 Private Messages morningpanda

I hope no one else made this joke, but it's more like McEverest

ste7enl


quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl

great design, awesome colors, fun concept

natw311


quality posts: 1 Private Messages natw311

This shirt needs a calorie counter

BigRobi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigRobi
the18thtee84 wrote:I am glad this comes in a 3XL!




I'd love to get one but the largest size is 3 sizes too small

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 3m 3.550s
First Sucker: Guybrush01
Last Wooter to Woot: dross0904
Last Purchase: 14 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 423

First day sales 423

illduderino


quality posts: 0 Private Messages illduderino

Does anyone know why it says the shirts are $12, but when you go to buy they are $15?

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
illduderino wrote:Does anyone know why it says the shirts are $12, but when you go to buy they are $15?



First day is $12, $15 thereafter.

I'm just hanging out, really.

illduderino


quality posts: 0 Private Messages illduderino
inkycatz wrote:First day is $12, $15 thereafter.



Thanks! I didnt see that this had been in my box for a whole day.

muhranda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muhranda
joshmishell wrote:That's the illegitimate love child of Steve Zissou and Anthony Bourdain.



I would click like on this.