JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

really really light purple...

And spirit day is tomorrow as well. Nice timing. Tip of the hat if you meant to do that. 8-)

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
neuropsychosocial wrote:*laughs*
Woot seems to have some trouble with dates and everyone seems to have trouble with "midnight," so maybe we should start specifying, like "The Reckoning starts Tuesday at midnight as Monday becomes Tuesday." Or "PURPLE PLUS!" starts Thursday at midnight as Thursday becomes Friday."

Or we could just define it as "The sale starts at one minute before 12:01 Friday morning, central US time!" :-)

Just to avoid the "midnight" confusion with my students, all of their assignments are due at 11:59pm instead!

Also (another very light purple!):

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

Give or take a minute

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

Woo hoo!

thumperchick

quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

My lame attempt to play along.

thumperchick

quality posts: 241 Private Messages thumperchick
trekmiss wrote:

My lame attempt to play along.

Not lame at all. I like it!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

TEN minutes 'til

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

thumperchick wrote:You just won.

I heard a rumor we might be getting purple AA shirts in two minutes: I think we're all about to win!

(tgentry, pemberducky: no worries about the confusion last night. I thought pember's post on DW, with references to tgentry as the bouncer, was quite funny, so I chose to reference it over here. Thanks to both of you for posting, as well as for the explanations and apologies. Muchly appreciated!)

JenDupre

Nada so far. 8-(

neuropsychosocial

JenDupre wrote:Nada so far. 8-(

It's up! Try reloading.

JenDupre

neuropsychosocial wrote:It's up! Try reloading.

Found it! Hurray!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Was it bad that I actually made bookmarks for "shirt.woot.com/offers/fresh-cake-remix" and "shirt.woot.com/offers/fresh-cake-purple" in anticipation for it?

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
Narfcake wrote:Was it bad that I actually made bookmarks for "shirt.woot.com/offers/fresh-cake-remix" and "shirt.woot.com/offers/fresh-cake-purple" in anticipation for it?

I was F5'ing just before midnight like an old fashioned wootoff looking for a Bag of Cuuuuuuuuuute!.

icspots

quality posts: 3 Private Messages icspots

So is there any actual confirmation that these are in fact on American Apparel blanks? If so I'll totally be getting one. If not.... not.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
icspots wrote:So is there any actual confirmation that these are in fact on American Apparel blanks? If so I'll totally be getting one. If not.... not.

Yes, they are AA. Buy with confidence.
The sizing chart says "Hecho en EUA (USA)"

move along

ancyker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ancyker
arryielle wrote:Or we could just define it as "The sale starts at one minute before 12:01 Friday morning, central US time!" :-)

Just to avoid the "midnight" confusion with my students, all of their assignments are due at 11:59pm instead!

Midnight is never 12:00, that's noon, midnight is 00:00. 12 hour clocks are for losers, real men use 24 hour clocks.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
ancyker wrote:Midnight is never 12:00, that's noon, midnight is 00:00. 12 hour clocks are for losers, real men use 24 hour clocks.

The 24 hour clock is so much clearer. I have woken up some days and the clock reads, say, "7:00," and I hear myself yelling in my head, "Yeah, but WHICH ONE?"

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Have the gray nyan from a side sale. But on purple? My favorite color? In for another :D

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

Anyone else think that some of these might outsell some of the derby winners?

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
ancyker wrote:Midnight is never 12:00, that's noon, midnight is 00:00. 12 hour clocks are for losers, real men use 24 hour clocks.

Well, I'm female, so that last part isn't an issue :-) And fine, "the sale starts at one minute before 00:01 Friday morning"!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

virgquest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages virgquest
neuropsychosocial wrote:I heard a rumor we might be getting purple AA shirts in two minutes: I think we're all about to win

Thank you SO much for continuing to post about AA tees in the forums. I hadn't even looked at the purplepalooza because I figured they all be Anvil, but when I saw your post I jumped and finally got In Harmony, which I'd missed out on in AA Navy. Bliss!