fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant

rizaroni wrote:Yeah... and I don't like that one at all. This one is better.

Thank you so much rizaroni!
You are very friendly

sirend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
Mavyn wrote: Take your pick.

yeahh, wouldnt doubt that idea was explored before.. but hey, not in my defense but rather as a matter of fact so have 99 percent of ideas here. We are only humans who get influenced by the same subject and often come up with similar things... too bad some of those are way too similar to mine.. ohh well. Thanks

t4stacy2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t4stacy2
ressamac wrote:There are so many excellent designs that I wasn't even going to enter but I have a (kindof) record to maintain. So let's do the time warp, again!

Off My Gangplank!, if this was early enough in the competition that I'd think it still stood a chance I'd be on it like white on rice! D: it's soooo awesome

t4stacy2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t4stacy2
Re: Adventurous Grandfather

Yes, just yes!

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
oakenspirit wrote:!!!!! This is so.... Wow man! +1

Thanks dude!

eddythebug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eddythebug
kaseyfleming wrote:I'm all for schwartz controls!

Hahahaha! . . . because good is dumb!

kailehh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kailehh
Re: Party Like a Gangnam!

You should resubmit in a smaller print area! I'm not even sure if they'll let you do that, but I bet you could make it work if the lines faded out towards the end.

kailehh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kailehh
brindlegreyhound wrote:In a word, yes. It's not super thin, but it is, ultimately, white. It shows especially if you happen to be a girl, and you happen to be wearing a bra.

Thanks! That's why I was wondering lol.

flattopfrank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: Glad to meet you

WOW,I just came home to grab a quick bite for lunch.... Thank you for the VOTES !!

Charl0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Charl0
fuacka wrote:Thank you so much rizaroni!
You are very friendly

Also, the other tshirt doesn't represent the same this one does. The other's idea is you appearing to have hulk's chest, as if.

This one is saying, I was wearing a gray shirt before I morphed (?)

First comment on woot, I really want one of these.

iteshura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iteshura
Re: Halloween Violin

As a violinist, this is the perfect shirt for me!

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline
Re: The Parting of the Red C

Off topic??? But... but... but I actually wore this as a costume a few times... *sigh* How will I ever recover from this shame.

jrunnerrunnerj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrunnerrunnerj
Re: Creepy Pregnant

This shirt + the facehugger plush (http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c534/) would make for a great halloween costume, don't you think guys :-D ?

deboraho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deboraho
mauimatz wrote:Is there a back?

No.

orabbit

princesspraline wrote:Off topic??? But... but... but I actually wore this as a costume a few times... *sigh* How will I ever recover from this shame.

Rejectionator shorthand for "You didn't follow the stated rules" - specifically, incidental text only. If you take away the text, you have a blank shirt. Clever though!

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula
jrunnerrunnerj wrote:This shirt + the facehugger plush (http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c534/) would make for a great halloween costume, don't you think guys :-D ?

hahaha it could be awesome!!!!

quillow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quillow
chibiragdoll wrote:Absolutely adorable; of all the character themed tux-style shirts in this derby (and they're all super cool), this is the most pleasant surprise! I just have a problem with the title, which has nothing to do with the quality of the product, but ... (SPOILER!) ... he can't be a grandfather, as they couldn't have kids D: and I'm getting all choked up just thinking about it =T^T=

He's an honorary grandfather. A surrogate grandfather. A virtual grandfather. Call it what you will: Love Makes a Family. Also, Being Suspended Precariously by the Same Bunch of Balloons.

sirend

Mavyn wrote: Take your pick.

rejected - understandable..
now go reject this one http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/66411/russian-nesting-doll
USE OF PHOTO

orabbit

sirend wrote:rejected - understandable..
now go reject this one http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/66411/russian-nesting-doll
USE OF PHOTO

How do you figure? Do you mean Bill Murray down there in the corner? "Use of photo" doesn't apply to a placement mock-up. It refers to a design that appears to be live-traced in Illustrator, or posterized in Photoshop, or just an actual photo slapped on a t-shirt template.

sirend

Charl0 wrote:Also, the other tshirt doesn't represent the same this one does. The other's idea is you appearing to have hulk's chest, as if.

here you go...

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=hulk+rip+tshirt&hl=en&biw=1819&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=vHyuFMJRZia3HM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Incredible-Hulk-Rip-T-Shirt-Custom-Male-/221119572627&docid=IHVWAfCGZO_jHM&itg=1&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Incredible-Hulk-Rip-T-Shirt-Custom-Male-/00/s/NjAwWDU1MA%253D%253D/%2524(KGrHqZHJCgE9sGM8PkUBPdNeBBJq!~~60_35.JPG&w=275&h=300&ei=2FFrULOlFYiLiAK56YHADA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1189&vpy=154&dur=2833&hovh=235&hovw=215&tx=130&ty=108&sig=105293570588246922952&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=57&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0,i:97

sirend

orabbit wrote:How do you figure? Do you mean Bill Murray down there in the corner? "Use of photo" doesn't apply to a placement mock-up. It refers to a design that appears to be live-traced in Illustrator, or posterized in Photoshop, or just an actual photo slapped on a t-shirt template.

okay next time ill paint it photorealistic in photoshop and see what happens

deboraho

Re: I'm watching you!

Too cute !!

deboraho

Re: TIE FIGHTER

Adorable!

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
Re: The Green Giant

Charl0 wrote:Also, the other tshirt doesn't represent the same this one does. The other's idea is you appearing to have hulk's chest, as if.

Thanks CharlO!

wethesockmonkeys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wethesockmonkeys

Drool... perfect for the premiere this december

sirend

Re: It's got me!

Done before.. you guys can find even the other hulk torso shirt on this website

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=hulk+hand+tshirt&hl=en&biw=1819&bih=872&tbm=isch&tbnid=gnexqwXFE1EkSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.spreadshirt.com/hulk%2Bt-shirts&docid=W6_yypk1-JjJyM&imgurl=http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/20598348/views/1,width%253D178,height%253D178,interlace%253Dtrue/big-hand-smasher-t-shirts.png&w=178&h=178&ei=L1VrUInKAsTAigL6nIGoCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=967&vpy=200&dur=280&hovh=142&hovw=142&tx=88&ty=44&sig=105293570588246922952&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=105&start=0&ndsp=61&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:91

sirend

fuacka wrote:Thanks CharlO!

take a look at my link... thats pretty much the same thing.. sorry bro

princesspraline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princesspraline
orabbit wrote:Rejectionator shorthand for "You didn't follow the stated rules" - specifically, incidental text only. If you take away the text, you have a blank shirt. Clever though!

What the... *re-reads rules*

ahhhh... hrmmm... ok... my first shirt ever, nube mistake... maybe I will try again one day, but I don't know that I'll ever be this clever.

Thanks for clearing that up Orabbit. :-)

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya
sirend wrote:okay next time ill paint it photorealistic in photoshop and see what happens

You do realize that Bill Murray isn't part of the shirt, right? 'He' has the shirt pulled up over his head ala Beevis & Butthead to show why this would supposedly look like a nesting doll.

azurefae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azurefae
Re: TIE FIGHTER

How is this a costume?

deboraho

neuropsychosocial wrote:"Incidental text" means "the meaning or joke would still be clear without the text."

Must be ok.... it survived the rejections !

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist

I can't believe how lazy voters are. Wanting to buy a costume shirt you can make yourself.

A few of the designs can be made for less than $15 and would look better than a printout.

I have to wonder... are people voting for liking a design... or because they actually plan on buying?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

quillow wrote:He's an honorary grandfather. A surrogate grandfather. A virtual grandfather. Call it what you will: Love Makes a Family. Also, Being Suspended Precariously by the Same Bunch of Balloons.

that's how i got this job!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

writermist

Re: Instant Matryoshka

now that.... is creative

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc

And last week they called me a ranting lunatic...looks like there are many ranting lunatics this week. Love it. LOL

writermist

Re: Jack in the Box

LOL nice one

dawnao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawnao
Re: I'm watching you!

Thanks for the votes!

writermist

Re: A Major Award

but... without the head piece... this isn't a costume.

still... it's nicely done

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
writermist wrote:I can't believe how lazy voters are. Wanting to buy a costume shirt you can make yourself.

A few of the designs can be made for less than $15 and would look better than a printout.

I have to wonder... are people voting for liking a design... or because they actually plan on buying?

Which shirt is yours ?

deboraho

tomspc wrote:And last week they called me a ranting lunatic...looks like there are many ranting lunatics this week. Love it. LOL

Welcome back, been wondering where you were....