nezumi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nezumi
Re: Creepy Pregnant

A great wrong has happened that this shirt was not printed... it was the only good Woot! submission since mid-December 2011, and they skip over it.

I am sorry your submission had this happen, and I wish you luck in your future submissions.

(Sorry about last post, it came up under another submission, went to delete it, and change it here as well. Not sure what the hell is happening.)

Shabutie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shabutie
Re: Instant Punk

I hope you will try your luck with the second chance derby. I really love this one.

greenmrt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenmrt
azdarkknight wrote:I am kind of hoping this doesnt print in the derby, just so woot can make it a glow in the dark shirt the next day as an editors choice! (hint woot!)

Sure hope that's why Woot skipped it!

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight
greenmrt wrote:Sure hope that's why Woot skipped it!

Well. I see it third in the voting so it should have printed, so my hopes have increased! :o)

thepersonalgoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thepersonalgoddess
harantula wrote:Thanks :D we will be so proud if you wear it!

Such a bummer I haven't seen this come up. I've personally been checking daily and waiting to buy it.

Harantula, if you find a way to print it, please for all that is good: let me know.
I'm easily found by login@ gmail

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman
azdarkknight wrote:Well. I see it third in the voting so it should have printed, so my hopes have increased! :o)

Third place shirts don't automatically print anymore. This changed back in August.

This is an awesome design btw.

steedamike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steedamike

I have to have this

pikezh638

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pikezh638
Re: Adventurous Grandfather

I was really hoping this would be selected to get printed :/ very disappointed it wasn't.

Good design.

billete01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billete01
Shabutie wrote:I hope you will try your luck with the second chance derby. I really love this one.

I'm so so bummed this one didn't print. I really wanted one for my 4 year old who loves the ramones, sex pistols, black flag and suicidal tendencies.

aksthomp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aksthomp

HOLY COW... you were sooooo ROBBED! I really hope this one shreds everyone in the second chance derby. I really wanted to buy a few of these. Well, if all else fails - I will try to get back to you and see if I can buy a copy of the art from you so I can have one printed. I Loved this one and I was so bummed that it didn't win... it shouldhave killed all the others... by far a superior design and execution!

expo01 wrote:Many thanks to all for your support and comments, appreciated! (o;

lindazilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindazilla
Re: Instant Punk

Love, love, love this shirt!

krunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krunk
Re: Penguin Suit

Who else saw the back of a duck? and was expecting the back of the shirt to have the front of the duck?

Then I read the shirt's name and figured out it was a penguin...