bob224

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bob224

Last year I bought a bunch of shirts from woot for presents for my friends. Since I was buying them for the first time I guessed the right size for everyone. Shirts were great quality, fitted perfect. I wanted to do the same this year. I already ordered two: I Quit! and Woodland Rescue for my inlaws but the sizing has tremendously changed and the quality has dropped.
I am really sorry but I am not buying shirts from you anymore. Not for presents not for anything. Sorry!
Ben

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bob224 wrote:Last year I bought a bunch of shirts from woot for presents for my friends. Since I was buying them for the first time I guessed the right size for everyone. Shirts were great quality, fitted perfect. I wanted to do the same this year. I already ordered two: I Quit! and Woodland Rescue for my inlaws but the sizing has tremendously changed and the quality has dropped.
I am really sorry but I am not buying shirts from you anymore. Not for presents not for anything. Sorry!
Ben

We're sorry you're not happy with your recent purchases, if you want you're welcome to discuss and post images in this forum...

Also, feel free to contact us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you might have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

pksyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pksyn

I absolutely agree. These new shirts are terrible and very uncomfortable compared to the old American Apparel shirts. Please go back to the old shirts.

gryphoness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gryphoness
pksyn wrote:I absolutely agree. These new shirts are terrible and very uncomfortable compared to the old American Apparel shirts. Please go back to the old shirts.

I confess I come back into the forums periodically to find out if they've come to their senses and switched back to the old shirts, or at least gone to a manufacturer that produces better quality. :/

I have about a dozen pre-Anvil woot shirts. I ordered two post-Anvil. One was printed so badly I tried to send it back and got a refund. The other recently popped one of its seams after being worn a total of maybe three times. None of my other woot shirts have split their seams -- and the ironic thing is the fit on the Anvil shirts is such that the older AA shirts are much closer-fitting, so this one broke its seam purely out of weak construction and not from being stretched.

I'm hugely bummed because I love everything about shirt.woot and really want to start buying again, but it's wasteful to buy a shirt that's going to wear out in a week, not to mention the difference in comfort and environmental impact.