WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

An Election Lasting 168 Hours

Politics. Right? You've got your loons, your crazies, your wackadoos, and that's just the other party! Ha ha ha! No, but seriously: it's an election year. You're going to be inundated in very ill-formed and uninformed opinions from everyone else; you might as well foist your own on them right back!

bluejester

quality posts: 556 Private Messages bluejester

Darn, I was hoping for a second week of Hollowoot designs. =(

laurafoy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages laurafoy

Not really going for the international sales this week I guess.

MaximusTCR

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaximusTCR

Ugly Americans anyone?

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

Get your historical facts straights WOOT! Everybudy knows Teddy Roosevelt was the bear hunter. And Abe Lincoln freed the slaves and kicked Vampire ass! Awesum! Don't you reed history bookes? I'm embarassed cos y'all so ignant. I can pruve it. See...

Okay so that's not a bear in the picture. So What! But I'm sure Teddy Roosevelt tuk down a buttloada BEARS!

Love, a PatrIdiotic American!

Skanning

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Skanning
bluejester wrote:Darn, I was hoping for a second week of Hollowoot designs. =(

What?!! And you think this isn't??

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Opening Numbers
Gettysburg Address 3441
Americana 2400
Declaration of Independence 1627
Civic Duty Dance 1061
Wingnut Conservative/Bleeding Heart Liberal 2044
VOTE YES ON NO 1853
Independence=Independents 1573
Mr. Lincoln 4099
At Least We’ve Got Our Shirts 863
Patriot Wings [original] 1883
Money Changes Everything 1058

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

thumperchick

quality posts: 227 Private Messages thumperchick

Anyone else enjoying the irony of Americana/Election/Politico shirts... made in Honduras? That by itself is funnier...

jpers36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpers36

I'm guessing the Patriot Wings is a "Remix" because they used ink that will actually show up on the shirt? It's a beautiful design, and one of the first Woot! shirts I bought, but so difficult to see.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
jpers36 wrote:I'm guessing the Patriot Wings is a "Remix" because they used ink that will actually show up on the shirt? It's a beautiful design, and one of the first Woot! shirts I bought, but so difficult to see.

This one is printed on a slate shirt instead of asphalt, so the shirt blank is lighter. Not sure if the ink is different or not.

I'm so conflicted on whether to buy it or not. I've been waiting years for a reprint, but I don't like the shirts that Woot uses now.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

A Vermin Supreme shirt would have been awesome!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I always liked the George Washington shirt, but I dislike the cut of the Anvil shirts, which I was reminded of when I wore No Quarter Given yesterday

mentalEill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mentalEill

Why is Abe Lincoln not a hoodie? 1 lost sale.

Fergis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fergis

I work at the polls. Tempted to wear "Vote Yes on No" on Nov. 6.

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

Woot would make a great weapons dealer, selling to all sides of a conflict and all. Very slick.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 40 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

CharlesP2009 wrote:Woot would make a great weapons dealer, selling to all sides of a conflict and all. Very slick.

plus, we've got diplomatic immunity!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

ROMNEY/RYAN 12! Yippee!

aemely

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aemely

Humph. Independence=Independents should have been a purple shirt! Purple! I would have bought it if it were purple...

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain

What? Was Ozomba too clever?

bigshtank

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bigshtank

Vote Yes on No

so..... vote Republican?

southcutt

quality posts: 14 Private Messages southcutt
aemely wrote:Humph. Independence=Independents should have been a purple shirt! Purple! I would have bought it if it were purple...

I suppose that would make sense.

I bought it the first time around…and had to stop wearing it after McCain announced his running mate, because everyone assumed the moose meant I liked Palin. :facepalm:

d4tonyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages d4tonyd

When did Woot start charging sales tax? I'm out!

Ill By N E Thing

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 538 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

d4tonyd wrote:When did Woot start charging sales tax? I'm out!

What state?

Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Kentucky and Pennsylvania.

Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.

◄••• Click

d4tonyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages d4tonyd
ThunderThighs wrote:What state?

Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Kentucky and Pennsylvania.

Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.

Bummer. Now I will have to sell my California house and move to Alabama so I can continue to buy from Woot.

Ill By N E Thing

bradleync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradleync

shirtwoot lost my business when the price went up to 12.00 and they stopped using American Apparel shirts. frankly, the designs in the last year have gone the way of childish and cute which just isn't very creative.

ArtistJones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArtistJones

Can you guys bring this item back please! Mine just got stolen on the train and I need to order a new one :'( Literally my favourite bag