neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
oraclelink wrote:Shoot! I missed it while it was still $12... Speaking of which, how does one go about purchasing one of these? I can't find the option to choose one or the other and it won't let me check out until I pick one...
PemberDucky wrote:hmmm. i see what you mean - i ran into the same issue. not sure if it's something i'm doing wrong, or...?

i've inquired about this. we'll keep you posted!

I just tried and it worked fine for me, although I did not complete the order. There's two drop-down boxes, one for size and the other says "color." I was able to do it in either order (choosing size then color, or color than size). OTOH, there haven't been any orders since midnight, so maybe something is up with ordering? Or something was up and Pember got it fixed already?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:I just tried and it worked fine for me, although I did not complete the order. There's two drop-down boxes, one for size and the other says "color." I was able to do it in either order (choosing size then color, or color than size). OTOH, there haven't been any orders since midnight, so maybe something is up with ordering? Or something was up and Pember got it fixed already?

Yep, it's fixed now. The color drop down was missing for a bit there. All better.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
ThunderThighs wrote:Yep, it's fixed now. The color drop down was missing for a bit there. All better.

But I still don't see a purple option!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

natw311

quality posts: 1 Private Messages natw311

I pick....uhhhhhh.the donkey...no the elephant...no BOTH!

traewatkins

quality posts: 3 Private Messages traewatkins
ThunderThighs wrote:We covered the third party in the write-up:

And sorry, third parties. We're only doing the two big ones. So no Green Party Alligators or Libertarian Shrugging Atlases this time around.

Which is yet another reason I say screw WOOT!!

iteshura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iteshura
Krisis86 wrote:Oh darn - these are really really cute. I would love to get one for my 4 year old. But I'd rather have both parties on one shirt.

I don't vote for parties; I vote for whoever will do the best job for America.

Which is why this election I am voting for my mom. Because my mom is awesome. That is all.

PS - This year the election is on my birthday. These two presidential goobers are totally taking away from the most important issue in America - me.

I'd rather have them on both on the same shirt, too. You know, have a positive message like "go vote", regardless of your political views. Having a shirt with just one of them is likely to spark a fight at this point in the election.

BTW, I won't forget your birthday. I'll even recognize it early! Happy Birthday! :D

Dwass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Dwass

Which sold more? Red or Blue?

[size=18][color=red]Я царь woot в России![/color][/size]

stedmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stedmd

Why no Elmo option for us Ralph Wiggums of the world?

smithsls1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smithsls1

suggestion: both donkey and elephant on one shirt and a baby mix of the two in the middle. Cute characters but wish there was an independent shirt.

drshemptastic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drshemptastic
kaveman909 wrote:Somehow I can't imagine many republicans purchasing Woot tees... but I could be wrong

My mileage has been very different. Of my friends, my conservative friends seem to be the ones who like Woot shirts the most, and often purchase them. I can name only one or two liberal friends who wear or purchase Woot tees. I've purchased a couple dozen, and I'm a conservative myself!

CandaceO

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CandaceO
Krisis86 wrote:I don't vote for parties; I vote for whoever will do the best job for America.

Ditto.

Krisis86 wrote:PS - This year the election is on my birthday.

Ditto! My 18th also fell on Election Day, which I thought was super cool. And last year, we had a 25-hour birthday, remember?