zart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zart

I love woot shirts, but I'm 6'6" with a long torso, and they inevitably shrink a little bit and show off my belly. I would happily pay extra for a longer tshirt. Maybe just XL-Long and XXL-Long?

zart

nobody else around here tall and gangly?

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake

Alas, some of us have become quite apathetic of shirt.woot in the past half year, and aren't expecting any change even for the not-so-tall folks.

This is an Anvil, size ML, that was washed/dried twice.
Underneath is an older Woot shirt by American Apparel, size MS for length comparison, and a M2XL for neckhole comparison. What's wrong with that picture?!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

zart, I suspect no one responded to you because we've not had good luck convincing Woot to add sizes.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

zart

neuropsychosocial wrote:zart, I suspect no one responded to you because we've not had good luck convincing Woot to add sizes.

Tis a real shame. For years the only place I got new tshirts from was shirt.woot.com, but they just don't fit me anymore. Alas. Woe.

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya

I can't order shirts for my husband anymore because they don't fit him right. They are too short and too wide. He's not that tall at 5'11 and he's not that skinny (ha!) at 200lbs. Maybe it's just that he has a long torso, but either way, it would be nice if Woot offered a long size, or went back to better blanks. Not going to happen though. If they weren't worried about the large amount of women who can no longer buy shirts because all of the sizes are too big now, they aren't going to worry about the smaller demographic of men who need a longer shirt.