WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Check Under the Hood

Sure, we've got plenty of shirts for BELOW your neck, but what the heck is your poor dumb head supposed to do? Enter the hoodie! We're slapping some sweet designs on Pullover Hoodies so you can rep your Shirt.Woot cred even when it's too cold to wear a t-shirt without cutting glass.

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 405 Private Messages lonelypond

Monkey King!!! Amazing!

thumperchick

quality posts: 232 Private Messages thumperchick

Bah! I've been put on a "hoodie purchasing" ban. I have too many apparently.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
thumperchick wrote:Bah! I've been put on a "hoodie purchasing" ban. I have too many apparently.

I put myself on a hoodie purchasing ban. And then I bought Ghosties. And then woot put Cat in the Box on a hoodie.

If my three random pullover hoodies ever show up, my closet may consist entirely of woot hoodies.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

xnifex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xnifex

how are the woot hoodies?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

The page for Cup of Freedom has a large orange box that says "shipping blurb." I suspect that was supposed to be filled in with shipping information.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

nekojan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nekojan

No female size?

mrdrpassion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrdrpassion

what do the symbols on the monkey hoodie translate to? please and thank you!

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

Where are the zip-up hoodies???? I hate pullovers. Maybe the next batch will be all zip-ups?

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

niloc225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niloc225
xnifex wrote:how are the woot hoodies?

They are Gildan heavy weight blend pullovers. My brother and mom have them. They are pretty thick and run true to size. These are not normal woot snug fitting items. We like them.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

They're also suuuuper plushy soft on the inside. I love my hoodies to death and back.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
nekojan wrote:No female size?

They're just unisex. They're more just big warm pullovers rather than fashion statements. Won't show your figuer, but still look pretty good on, particularly the blue, which is a very bold bright blue.

I wear a women's medium in the Woot shirts (both brands), and the medium hoodie is quite loose on me and extends over my hands...I like it that way, but a small might be better if you're around my size and want it more fitted.

Bblazina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bblazina

I was a bit disappointed when I got my bananas and oranges pullover hoodie. I kind of expected a bit more from Woot. The hoodie is cheap and made in Honduras or something. It will shrink a bit after the first washing.

cschell26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cschell26

Bring back THE BINGE!! I need it in hoodie form!!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
LarryLars wrote:Where are the zip-up hoodies???? I hate pullovers. Maybe the next batch will be all zip-ups?

This.

I think we're on... seven? side sales now without a lightweight zip-up. I guess it's time for me to get over it and buy one from somewhere else. It makes me sad, though. Most other places don't have designs that I like nearly as much.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
mrdrpassion wrote:what do the symbols on the monkey hoodie translate to? please and thank you!

It says "Sun Wu Kong," he's the Monkey King in Journey to the West The actual translation is just the meaning of his name *shrug*

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE WAS LISTENING!

I've wanted Star Powered SO BAD but I just can not wear the new tshirts. And finally in a hoodie! Bless your little hearts, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

PS I hate zip up hoodies, so seems like this sale was for me, instead of those sad people above. Thank youuu

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Adelas wrote:I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!!!!!

... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

i do believe this is the perfect relationship.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

adonisseraph

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adonisseraph

AHHHH, WHy White on such a good design?!?! It would last but a day...

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe
adonisseraph wrote:AHHHH, WHy White on such a good design?!?! It would last but a day...

I hear you. Love that design, but my ongoing desire to avoid looking like the Michelin Man will win out this time. Still, love the hoodie-only sale! Thanks, Woot!

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
nekojan wrote:No female size?

As VenusAD pointed out, it's just your standard unisex hoodie! If it helps, I wear an AA WM or any brand MS and the S hoodie fits fine. It's still loose and comfy -- not super-fitted like the lightweight zip-ups. Haven't pulled mine out recently since I'm in Texas, but if I remember correctly, the sleeves do go past my hands (also I'm short) but I like them like that.

TheXBritish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheXBritish

Sun Wukong. On a hoodie. WHY DOES WOOT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME NOT TO BUY THINGS.

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo
PemberDucky wrote:i do believe this is the perfect relationship.

I often have to fight with gas stations to take my money.

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo

Ooops, that didn't copy the whole thing.

muttly424

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muttly424

The Star/Ironman literally made me "ERMEHGERD". <:[]

killercreampuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killercreampuff

ZIP UP HOODIES PLZ!

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
killercreampuff wrote:ZIP UP HOODIES PLZ!

SECOND THAT!!!!!

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

nderouch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nderouch

I keep checking these sales for long sleeve t shirts. :kicksrock:

thegeekbenni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thegeekbenni

I missed out on Sun Wu Kong the first time it was printed and now I live in much too warm of a climate to want to buy a hoodie. Maybe it'll show up on a v-neck some day... *wishful thinking*

barlowrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barlowrl

Glorious.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 228 Private Messages kylemittskus

A Distinct Possibility is probably my favorite woot shirt (I own two of the tshirts). I don't think I can pull off a white hoodie, though... I'll have to ask my wife. Still, I absolutely love the print.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

neonlime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonlime

Might make some buys if these were zip-ups

fluchtpunkt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluchtpunkt

Hm, I like those hoodies, but the designs chosen don't quite convince me.

It's hard to make everyone happy, obviously.

... eh, I need some pullovers for the coming winter ... *looks again at the Cervantes shirt*

alanajoli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanajoli
LarryLars wrote:Where are the zip-up hoodies???? I hate pullovers. Maybe the next batch will be all zip-ups?

I agree -- I don't hate pullovers, but I've got enough of them in my closet. I'm really hoping we'll see some more zip-ups on Woot!

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
neonlime wrote:Might make some buys if these were zip-ups

To all asking for zip ups...the last offerings I've looked at were all zip ups. This is the first ones I've seen that were over the heads! I guess all our check ins are out of whack LOL

poprockgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poprockgrey

Not a fan of the coffee freedom hoodie's positioning. Looks like it might as well be on the neck... D:

l0v3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l0v3
chennai8 wrote:SECOND THAT!!!!!

Count me in!

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane
snarkygal wrote:To all asking for zip ups...the last offerings I've looked at were all zip ups. This is the first ones I've seen that were over the heads! I guess all our check ins are out of whack LOL

Must be, because i actually STOPPED checking for hoodies on Woot because all the ones i saw were pullover. Never spotted a zip-up. Guess i'll have to look more carefully!

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

michelement

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michelement

anyone have a picture of what the hoodies look like in person (ie anyone want to become an impromptu woot model to satisfy my curiosity)? i love the look of the lightweight zip-up hoodies, but i need some thicker garments for the cold weather.

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

For the sake of science I have checked each sale tracker. Wyoming is unimpressed with the offerings.

We've got to step up our game.