w00zle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00zle

Mine was coated all over the inside with some kind of mild adhesive which made my skin react when I tried on the hoodie before putting it in the laundry. The hoodie also smelled very badly of an industrial chemical. Thank goodness I didn't actually wear it. The sticky residue is not coming off my skin easily. I've never bought a sticky hoodie before, why would you coat a garment like that?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 619 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

w00zle wrote:Mine was coated all over the inside with some kind of mild adhesive which made my skin react when I tried on the hoodie before putting it in the laundry. The hoodie also smelled very badly of an industrial chemical. Thank goodness I didn't actually wear it. The sticky residue is not coming off my skin easily. I've never bought a sticky hoodie before, why would you coat a garment like that?

That's an adhesive that they put on the plate so the hoodie stays in place during the printing process. Sounds like yours might have been printed shortly after a fresh coat.

Since each color is printed separately, it's important that the garments don't move as they rotate to the next color. It will wash out in the laundry. Sorry you had a reaction to it.

Here's a video that shows you how it's done.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items