wootfast


quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

@orabbit why wasnt Marc Summers hosting that episode of Unwrapped!?!??!

orabbit


quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
wootfast wrote:@orabbit why wasnt Marc Summers hosting that episode of Unwrapped!?!??!



Maybe he has a phobia about candy corn? I'm not sure. Maybe this tidbit explains it:

"Marc Silverstein hosted several 1-hour Unwrapped specials (later remade with Summers)."

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

orabbit wrote:Maybe he has a phobia about candy corn? I'm not sure. Maybe this tidbit explains it:

"Marc Silverstein hosted several 1-hour Unwrapped specials (later remade with Summers)."



everyone knows candy corn is the filthiest of the seasonal treats.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

RavenMind


quality posts: 1 Private Messages RavenMind
vesayth wrote:This shirt might have been good if it didn't have TRICORN plastered all over it. People who know Zelda will always get a triforce reference. You don't have to explain your joke on the shirt.



Agreed! I would have bought it if it didn't have that.

baybei


quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
inkycatz wrote:As long as you're not trying to sell it afterwards I think it's fine.

Do it! Post pics!



OK, I'll work on that! Then, I will donate it to woot! Or...um, put it in a user sourced Buccaneers of Caribbean..or keep it, or who knows, lol!~

cappo


quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo
GrammarYahtzee wrote:I always thought the triple triangles were the symbol of the Evil Council.



No need to fear when the Asgard are here:


neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

First day sales: 454

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

nanaelbow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanaelbow

My daughter got married in May and instead of a unity candle--she and my adorable Son in law made a unity Triforce with the appropriate music.
It was a wonderful day!

keiwaicat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keiwaicat
vesayth wrote:This shirt might have been good if it didn't have TRICORN plastered all over it. People who know Zelda will always get a triforce reference. You don't have to explain your joke on the shirt.



COMPLETELY agree. I may have gotten this shirt if it weren't for the text. The joke isn't funny if you have to explain it.