Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bobqmccracken

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobqmccracken

Nice shirt, grats Pat.

bradgentry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradgentry

Every time I idly fiddle with this shirt, I sporadically disappear and reappear.

ladeuxiemeetoile

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladeuxiemeetoile

The lapels look like sideburns!

Congrats, patrickspens

~ladeuxiemeetoile

Robtangle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Robtangle

I see shirt sizes for a Small, Medium, Large, even XL and up...where's "Hobbit?"

kd1357

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kd1357

Hmm... I just bought the trilogy set from deals.woot for $12 the other day for my brother for Christmas...I'm thinking this shirt along with it would be awesome.

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

At first I thought this was a tribute to Indiana Jones and I was excited, but I realized it wasn't and I was sad.

Then I realized it was Lord of the Rings and I got happy again!

kd1357

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kd1357
Robtangle wrote:I see shirt sizes for a Small, Medium, Large, even XL and up...where's "Hobbit?"

That's what the "children's" selections are for.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

One shirt to rule all the Halloween parties?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

vcrowley

quality posts: 14 Private Messages vcrowley

Ha, I love the Bilbo quote in the About the Artist bit!

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

Perfect to go with the recent Walmart screw up. I kinda want to wear this now on 14 Dec at midnight. I could pretend like I was Frodo as Bilbo tells the story )))

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo

Hmm... I'm seriously considering this one.

Belecthor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Belecthor

I really like this design... just wish it filled the front of the shirt. Stopping 2/3 of the way down isn't working for me.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

I would love to see a flashmob of movie attendees wearing this shirt.

cappo

Belecthor wrote:I really like this design... just wish it filled the front of the shirt. Stopping 2/3 of the way down isn't working for me.

Yeah that's my only complaint... but I don't think the printing machine could do the entire thing even if they wanted to.

mwatsonpc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mwatsonpc

one does not simply make a LOTR t-shirt

gadgetdon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gadgetdon

Really tempted... except 3XL is, well, about 2XL too small for me.

lonelypond

quality posts: 417 Private Messages lonelypond

Takes me right back to the movies so nicely done.

ithinkimachink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ithinkimachink

Haven't found a shirt I liked in months.. =\ We should do more glow in the dark since Halloween is coming up! Or at least "resurrect" some old goodies like the glow in the dark rabbit!

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

This is a neat design, but I can take this a step further. I have a One Ring ring, gold elvish text and all that. I pulled it off the tassel of my LOTR bookmark I bought way back when the movies first came out. One of the nice things about being a female with smallish hands. Even the cheaper dinky toy rings fit my fingers and it only cost me $3. I wear it on days when I want to pretend to disappear. ;)

Barzydlo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Barzydlo
Belecthor wrote:I really like this design... just wish it filled the front of the shirt. Stopping 2/3 of the way down isn't working for me.

I always have to tuck 'em in anyway to get at tools on my belt, so the bottom third is hidden anyway. Got a ton of woot! shirts that I'm always having to un-tuck so people can see them. Anyway, thought this was a really cool shirt, plus, I won't have to pull it out for people to get the joke.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

As my laceless shoes testify I like simple clothing solutions. Pulling on one shirt to be instantly wearing three dapper items of clothing and a snazzy ring is a tempting proposition.

cappo

safyrejet wrote:This is a neat design, but I can take this a step further. I have a One Ring ring, gold elvish text and all that. I pulled it off the tassel of my LOTR bookmark I bought way back when the movies first came out. One of the nice things about being a female with smallish hands. Even the cheaper dinky toy rings fit my fingers and it only cost me $3. I wear it on days when I want to pretend to disappear. ;)

I have a tungsten One Ring I got for $15.

cappo

I seem to be besieged by LOTR related merchandise lately. I bought the LOTR War in the North game for 4 bucks a couple weeks ago, the Blu-Ray trilogy deal that was on Deals.Woot a couple days ago... and now this shirt is dangled before me.

What manner of sorcery is this?

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

I'd really like to see someone post themselves wearing this once they get it.

I don't see it being wearable at all...even aside from all the issues people have been having with the image on printing, the design is a box that will be slapped on a shirt. Woot can't make it wrap around to the sides or reach from the bottom to the top. It just looks really unnatural.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

I'm in,very cool shirt,suitable for framing.
How do these Honduran shirts run,I usually take an extra large but found the AA shirts from Woot were a little smaller than other XL

basfiji

quality posts: 9 Private Messages basfiji
gusvonpooch wrote:I'm in,very cool shirt,suitable for framing.
How do these Honduran shirts run,I usually take an extra large but found the AA shirts from Woot were a little smaller than other XL

They are much cheaper than the shirts they used to have, even though Woot claims they are not. Needless to say Woot did it again and I'm in for one.

vjeshitza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vjeshitza

How different, besides chest width and length, is a man‘s from a woman‘s shirt? Are the sleeves longer, or the shoulders placed in a less flattering (for a woman) way?
Because I‘m thinking I could get the man‘s small, instead of a ws, to get a larger print. Also, the ms is only one inch wider, but 3 inches longer than the ws, so I could cut the bottom and get the print to go almost to the hem.
Would this get the expected result? Humm

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Usually Bilbo wears this under his shirt to keep it secret and safe. But when he goes clubbing, it's out and proud on a bed of chest hair.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gusvonpooch wrote:I'm in,very cool shirt,suitable for framing.

Men's shirts run about the same.

Women's shirts run larger (about one size) so check the size chart.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dayohmyboy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dayohmyboy
Barzydlo wrote:... plus, I won't have to pull it out for people to get the joke.

That's what she said!

That Guy

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
ThunderThighs wrote:Men's shirts run about the same.

Women's shirts run larger (about one size) so check the size chart.

Thanks just ordered one,will wear it for the more formal situations in my life.

polkmc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polkmc

DON'T tempt me, Woot! I dare not buy it, not even to keep it safe. Understand, Woot, I would use this shirt from a desire to do good. But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine.

KevinSGreen

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KevinSGreen
kd1357 wrote:Hmm... I just bought the trilogy set from deals.woot for $12 the other day for my brother for Christmas...I'm thinking this shirt along with it would be awesome.

... and you could use the shirt as wrapping 'paper'.

bradlerdad

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradlerdad

Obviously Peter Jackson had nothing to do with this shirt or it would have been offered in three parts with tons of bonus material at the end.

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

Bilbo had a print of this shirt, that Thorin gave him. Gandalf never told him, but its worth was greater than the value of the Shire.

heathercoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heathercoy

I love this shirt; I hope it gets a v neck, long sleeve or hoodie option.

logicxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages logicxx

What shirts is woot using now? I bought one when they switched a while back and it felt a lot cheaper quality. Also, the neck hole felt huge for some reason. Have they changed this? Has the decrease in quality continued?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

If you already have hairy feet, all you need is some highwaters and a tree branch and you're done.

kettes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kettes

This is kinda awesome!