caro41

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caro41

Every time I see a Woot shirt that I absolutely love, it's by patrickspens. So it's his fault I'm broke. This better get on the Reckoning, since I could only by three and I need four!

joelfive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelfive
Belecthor wrote:I really like this design... just wish it filled the front of the shirt. Stopping 2/3 of the way down isn't working for me.

Tomorrow, I'm sure the editors will come out with the "extended edition" shirt.

stayclassy707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stayclassy707

Where do u make designs to put on here

nowimgone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowimgone
caro41 wrote:Every time I see a Woot shirt that I absolutely love, it's by patrickspens. So it's his fault I'm broke. This better get on the Reckoning, since I could only by three and I need four!

I think you might be able to buy another one tomorrow.

pragmatist007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pragmatist007

Three Pat's Pens shirts on the board at the same time, and one is a #1. Sweet!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 21.883s

First Sucker: ahackman

Last Wooter to Woot: shevulf

Last Purchase: a few seconds ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold: 3597

First day sales 3597

AdaDavis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AdaDavis

sirend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
AdaDavis wrote:This shirt was featured at TheOneRing.net:
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2012/10/05/62814-shirtwoot-features-one-ring-shirt/

i see the design is digitally painted and i see no halftones. I know for a fact that if I take this into photoshop i can find 100s of colors in this design. So how does it work? do we as designers need not worry about shades shadows and highlights as long as they are on separate layers or something like that? it would be really great if someone could answer to me because I come from a digital concept art background and would love to have more freedom to do designs like this one but as far as i remember the rules are quite strict on what we can do. Thanks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 539 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sirend wrote:i see the design is digitally painted and i see no halftones. I know for a fact that if I take this into photoshop i can find 100s of colors in this design. So how does it work? do we as designers need not worry about shades shadows and highlights as long as they are on separate layers or something like that? it would be really great if someone could answer to me because I come from a digital concept art background and would love to have more freedom to do designs like this one but as far as i remember the rules are quite strict on what we can do. Thanks

You'll get more answers and advice if you ask your question in World of Woot.Shirts. The artists here are quite willing to answer questions for fellow artists.

My guess thought is that it's 6 colors with halftones.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

barefootonthemoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barefootonthemoon
cappo wrote:I have a tungsten One Ring I got for $15.

Where'd you get the tungsten one??

rhonnyreaper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rhonnyreaper

PIC!!!! Looks BEAUTIFUL in person

rhonnyreaper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rhonnyreaper
cappo wrote:I have a tungsten One Ring I got for $15.

barefootonthemoon wrote:Where'd you get the tungsten one??

I got one like this too It said it was Gold Filled and it was $10! (took 6 weeks to get here from China, but it was worth it! LOL) Got it on Ebay!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

rhonnyreaper wrote:PIC!!!! Looks BEAUTIFUL in person

nice!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Smith3c032

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Smith3c032

This hurts, in the OCD. The way buttons on a shirt work is the top layer has a whole and the bottom layer has a button. that way the bottom layer can hold the top layer down. the top button shows the top layer has a button and the bottom layer has a hole. So, to use the top button, you'd have to pull it behind the bottom layer.

dpwellman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dpwellman

And got one of these for my actress sister. . . I hope she likes it. Otherwise I'll have to supplement with turtles and or chocolate. I hat supplementing.

What's the point of a signature? Everyone can see who wrote this, over there, to the left.

nurlip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nurlip

disappointed in the shipping time (for this shirt and everything else from woot as of late). apparently '1 day shipping' does not mean the same thing from Woot as it does from Amazon (where you actually get it the next day). -1 Woot. Now i won't get it in time for the movie.

nurlip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nurlip
nurlip wrote:disappointed in the shipping time (for this shirt and everything else from woot as of late). apparently '1 day shipping' does not mean the same thing from Woot as it does from Amazon (where you actually get it the next day). -1 Woot. Now i won't get it in time for the movie.

just checked my tracking info on the shirt, looks like the ship date was 12/13, delivery date (one day shipping) 12/13 by 3:00pm! I might just have the One Shirt before i go see the One movie (in the trilogy about one book)! Its a Wootmas Miracle!

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Not super recent, but always a nice surprise to see a woot design pop up.
http://instagram.com/p/RUSPQaM7zv/
It's being worn by Levin Sadsad who you might recognise if you follow Penny Arcade.