WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What’s your favorite part of Shirt.Woot?
  • 28.9% - The Derby! I love seeing artists answer the challenge every week. 282
  • 12.8% - The Reckoning! I get a kick out of tracking stats and seeing who survives the cut! 125
  • 26.8% - The Daily sale! Those Art Directors sure know how to pick ‘em! 262
  • 21% - The write-ups! Hilarious! 205
  • 5.4% - The community! I have fun talking about design stuff and complaining about how Woot ruined everything with all my friends. 53
  • 5% - Something else you forgot to mention! I’ll tell you in the comments. 49
976 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

acmcclain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acmcclain

Random Shirt day!!!

neonlime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonlime

My favorite part of Shirt.Woot? The shirts.

pigsnfish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pigsnfish

!!!Exclamation points!!! I love exclamation points!!!

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121

The Poll!!!!!!

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

nickmiller21

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nickmiller21
neonlime wrote:My favorite part of Shirt.Woot? The shirts.

Yeah, totally agreed. I thought that should have been an obvious choice. Then again, these new cheerleaders of the new Wamazon who run these polls are absolutely clueless....

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Nothing..
mk

diabolicaljedi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diabolicaljedi
gholt121 wrote:The Poll!!!!!!

+1

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws

Random shirts and trading!

clydaho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydaho

Another vote for Random Shirt Day!

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes

Nothing. My love of shirt.woot died when you changed blanks. The shirts seem flimsier after several washes, shrink more length-wise, and have bigger neck holes. No thanks!

buddhajiggle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buddhajiggle

EVERYTHING is my favorite part of shirt woot i cant pick a favorite part of it T.T

ShaggyTx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShaggyTx

I liked when the "shirt condition" was mentioned on the front page.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
fes wrote:Nothing. My love of shirt.woot died when you changed blanks. The shirts seem flimsier after several washes, shrink more length-wise, and have bigger neck holes. No thanks!

This

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I rather like the new blanks, actually. We had an unfortunate seam hole pop up for no apparent reason on one, but overall, I like them just fine.

My favorite part is the side sale, actually. I like seeing what hoodies and zip ups and krampus cards and whatnot pop up.

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123

Their undying commitment to the American Worker. (Central American)

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
nickmiller21 wrote:Yeah, totally agreed. I thought that should have been an obvious choice. Then again, these new cheerleaders of the new Wamazon who run these polls are absolutely clueless....

Actually, we're the same clueless cheerleaders who have been here from the start. But thanks for commenting.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Isn't Wamazon that guy who's always drawing happy food?

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

Personally, I really enjoy the side sales. I love the long-sleeve ts, and have bought a couple of the sweatshirts too. Midnight Monday is one of my favorite moments of the week.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

llandar wrote:Actually, we're the same clueless cheerleaders who have been here from the start. But thanks for commenting.

+1

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

My favorite part? The wooters that take the time to post, comment, share ideas, and even complain. That's what makes shirt.woot great.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
cursedprincess wrote:Personally, I really enjoy the side sales. I love the long-sleeve ts, and have bought a couple of the sweatshirts too. Midnight Monday is one of my favorite moments of the week.

Ooh ooh me too! I love me some side sales - I'm fairly new to shirt buying and I love the opportunity to get older designs, and I also love options other than tshirts since I wear them such a limited amount of time.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

Woot Plus side sales. Mostly the old designs that come back & zip-up hoodies.

sparklecoogs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sparklecoogs

The fact that they refuse to listen to the countless people who have requested tall sizes! Oh, wait, no...that's the part I don't like.

steele4499

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steele4499

RANDOM SHIRT DAY!!!!!!!

crystalinfire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crystalinfire

I liked the derby and that you had a chance to buy the TOP THREE. Please change it back!!

I would also be willing to pay a little more for a better quality t shirt and tall sizes. Some of the woot shirts designs are wearing off even with careful washing and air drying.

muse7mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muse7mom

I'm a sucker for Random Shirt day!

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

unfortunately since you changed your sizing, I can no longer purchase shirts....the women's smalls can fit a man who wears a small or medium........so yeah. thanks.

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/