+ Add a Comment

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
kylemittskus wrote:Reminds me of Boots' procrastination design from a while ago.

Was just thinking this was a Boots design before I clicked it. It doesn't match any of her designs that I'm aware of, but definitely her style.

Not that I'm accusing Fishbiscuit of anything, I like it.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 59 Private Messages oakenspirit
childeh wrote:Haha, I love it, so original!
I would SO buy this! Kudos on the talent!

Thanks! Glad you like it. I could not stop laughing while drawing it.

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
Re: Lambda Sigma Delta

If this is what I think it is I am not sure it will survive the rejectionator.......

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Witch Hazel Culinary v2 (with motto)

Thanks for all the votes and kind comments. I think this is a great shirt for most all holidays. Halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, easter, st.patty's, back to school... lol

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Black Knight Training Academy

Thanks for all your votes and support! This was a really fun design to create!

wottwin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wottwin
Re: Way Beyond U.

Ha! Awesome World of Warcraft reference. I want it!

bargainbourne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bargainbourne
Re: Science

So .. in what way is this a college shirt?? I'm fairly certain even high schools have lab beakers.

If anything, this seems like a rejected entry from the Science Propaganda derby.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
deborah11565 wrote:If this is what I think it is I am not sure it will survive the rejectionator.......

Between what you saw and the lack of a shirt template, this is just waiting to be rejected.

deborah11565

mjc613 wrote:Between what you saw and the lack of a shirt template, this is just waiting to be rejected.

Ha..... I didn't even notice that !

deborah11565

flattopfrank wrote:According to the algorithem that I have constucted within the parameters of the woot derby along with the demographics within said derby, multiplied by the amount of dust particals on the moon along with the cosectant of the square root of Pi. This shirt should have 42.6394 votes.....

Come on folks.... this is funny and Illogical !!

flattopfrank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flattopfrank
Re: Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

For some reason I was compelled to do this...

mjc613

Re: The Cultists

This may violate the rule of using a proper noun from an existing creative work

mjc613

Re: Smartie College

This needs to be on a shirt template, so people will know where the design will be placed on the shirt. Without it, this will probably be rejected.

margaretharmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages margaretharmon
Re: Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

I get it. I may be telling my age ! Very funny.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
citizencoyote wrote:Was just thinking this was a Boots design before I clicked it. It doesn't match any of her designs that I'm aware of, but definitely her style.

Not that I'm accusing Fishbiscuit of anything, I like it.

Well, it makes complete sense. She makes funny things, I make funny things. Little known fact: Boots and I were separated at birth and share a brain. It's true. Look it up.

sombrillo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sombrillo
Re: The Ol' College Try

This cracks me up every time I see it!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Well, it makes complete sense. She makes funny things, I make funny things. Little known fact: Boots and I were separated at birth and share a brain. It's true. Look it up.

Well, yeah, it's true. But you need to quit hogging up all the space! I'm sick of you making me stay in the thalamus.

Maybe I would have gotten around to that procrastination design if I had a little bit more room to think!

(nice job on the design. It really is totally like something I would do, so of course I love it. I'm like that). ;)

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
BootsBoots wrote:Well, yeah, it's true. But you need to quit hogging up all the space! I'm sick of you making me stay in the thalamus.

Maybe I would have gotten around to that procrastination design if I had a little bit more room to think! (nice job on the design. It really is totally like something I would do, so of course I love it. I'm like that). ;)

Quit your complaining or I'll have to give you a piece of mind! :P

FloppyKing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FloppyKing
Re: Can't Read Good

you missed a "who" in front of "wanna"... besides that it seems like this breaks rule #1 from the derby description

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Infected State

LOVE!!

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Can You Tell Me How to Get to Community College?

Kind of disappointed this isn't doing better. I know it's a different style of illustration than what is normally ogled over here, but it's current and it's hot.

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Re: Forty-Two U.

This is just so amazing! And I love that the dolphin was used instead of a whale (no offense, whale, but you've been overdone). "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" is one of my favorite quotes.

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Re: Witch Hazel Culinary v2 (with motto)

As a fairy tale addict, I need this shirt. Here's hoping it floats to the top!

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Re: Insomniac Academy

This is brilliant. I like the snooze you lose angle but I think it would work better as just a straight slogan. No disappearing letters at the end.
I'm still voting for it though.

devium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devium
bargainbourne wrote:So .. in what way is this a college shirt?? I'm fairly certain even high schools have lab beakers.

If anything, this seems like a rejected entry from the Science Propaganda derby.

Thats what I thought too. Seems like it was designed for that derby.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
garrettwheat wrote:Which is funny because Darwin's only degree is in Theology. The most world renowned "scientist" knows nothing about "science"...

This degree is a Bachelor of Arts from Cambridge. and Darwin published entymology work before graduation, and did quite a bit of classification work before his fruitful trip on the Beagle, which occurred shortly after he graduated from Kings College at Cambridge. A pretty good scientist, overall, I'd say- he certainly has a couple of citation classics, I'd say, with On the Origin of Species and The Descent of Man as two of the most fundamental pieces of biology ever.

eeni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eeni
Re: Procrastination University

I want this T-Shirt!

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Re: Qo'nos University

I think it's the word "Qo'nos" that got you- I know, the copywrite lines are... I can't think of the right adjective. Picky? Finicky?

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
Re: Twin Pines College

Perfect!

FloppyKing

Re: Prowd Graduate

Prowd Graduate of T.D.Z.C.F.K.W.C.R.G.A.W.W.L.T.D.O.S.G.T.

It's supposed to be a play on how a lot of universities just go by their acronyms and just how absurdly long the name of the school in Zoolander is (The Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Cant Read Good And Who Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too).

Note that this is a completion of the design i proposed in the derby thread on Friday Oct 5, 2012 3:28 AM CST.

FloppyKing

Re: Dawkins - Crocoducks

Sadly I had to look up the reference to get it, but once i did i realized this shirt deserved a +1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocoduck

FloppyKing

Re: Safety School

For all those people out there that didn't get to go to their first choice in schools, I present:

Safety School - for when your best just isn't good enough.

jezzarisky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jezzarisky
Re: R'Lyeh University

Loved to see one for Miskatonic University.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
--Mahatma Gandhi

wethesockmonkeys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wethesockmonkeys

I'm not sure how I'd look in this shirt color but the design is my favorite by far. gmv one way or another.

seenkylie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seenkylie
deborah11565 wrote:If this is what I think it is I am not sure it will survive the rejectionator.......

You probably are on both accounts.

seenkylie

seenkylie

What's wrong with Lambda Sigma Delta? Fraternity of mind expansion. It probably will be.

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1
Re: The Gangnam School

Great idea! GMV

qetza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
Re: Roswell College

Cool! Looks awesome on that dark gray!