arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

Congrats orabbit!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats on the print orabbit!

justynadorsz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz

I didn't recognize it was a matryoshka doll but congratz to the winner anyway!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 2m 12.119s

First Sucker: enidcoleslawforever

Last Wooter to Woot: rebbyribs

Last Purchase: a minute ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold: 127

First day sales 127
First day comments 124 (40 per page, right?)

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
TheGolux wrote:
First day comments 124 (40 per page, right?)

122, excluding wootbot's opening post and your first day sales post.

Hey, that's nearly a 1:1 ratio!

Orabbit, sorry you outsold Housewarming Gifts, but at least you're under Skatetown - and Russian Nesting Dolls is the Rariteest Derby Print!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Starblind

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Starblind

Looks like the community voted with its dollars on this design. It's almost an all-time worst-selling record, under even Skatetown!

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight
agingdragqueen wrote:It's really painful to see all the hate spewed for this design.

I hope you guys can see this as a pick to add something different and fun to our catalog

Its really painful to see this design print.
While I respect you being given the chance to choose a print, didnt the fact that it did sooo badly in the voting give you the slightest inclination that maybe, just maybe your judgement of what is "well done" was misdirected?

What you choose to categorize as hate, I see as opinions on a bad choice of shirt being chosen. The voting and the sales reflect that. It does mean I will bot be buying randoms next round as every random pack will have one of these in it...

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

congrats to orabbit for his first print.

+1 to adq for bringing the quirk back to woot (and i mean that in only a good way). some personality at last!

cedaroo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages cedaroo
no1 wrote:some personality at last!

Wow. Do you think you could rewrite that in a way that doesn't insult all the other artists who have had their designs printed here?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
cedaroo wrote:Wow. Do you think you could rewrite that in a way that doesn't insult all the other artists who have had their designs printed here?

how does that insult artists? it was directed at adq for injecting a little personality into the selection process. my post makes no comment about the quality of the artists, it's a post about adding some woot personality to the selection process, compared to before where woot acted largely as an automated vote-counter.

thepersonalgoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thepersonalgoddess
RazorClarity wrote:I guess this would be amusing if you were pregnant . . .

Being pregnant, I found the alien shirt a total win. This one is alright but like others suggested, it would be absolutely perfect as a hoodie.

silversickness

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversickness

As a hoodie this would be funny, but only with multiple people wearing it. As a shirt it's just... well it looks like an ugly bib. The idea was creative, but it makes me sad that of all of orabbit's submissions THIS had to be the first one to print. I'm disliking the "guest editor" part of the derby more and more.

mothersnakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mothersnakes

Nope,sorry,no.