PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Mavyn wrote:Three Amigos.

Buy a plethora.

...and a sweater!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

redcab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redcab
computermd82 wrote:I'm so happy to see It Came Out Of Nowhere return to Woot!

I am right there with you. I hate that I can only buy three, though. Have to make them last now.

Kasona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kasona

I was excited to see Jabba the Fluff and Darth Meow, but was then quickly saddened to not see Boba Fetch to complete the ensemble

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

So happy to see "After All This Tim" on AA...it was first released right after I discovered that Anvil tees were never going to fit me, so I passed it up. And I just spent the weekend rereading Harry Potter....

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
PemberDucky wrote:...and a sweater!

It'll keep you warm while you prune...the hedges...of many small villages.

Narfcake

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Narfcake
ochopika wrote:Woo! Thank you, woot peoples. Also thanks Narfcake for being the first sucker on Jabba the Fluff. I knew you couldn't resist wooting forever, buahahaha.

I still wooted - just wasn't shirt.wooting, but I'm back in the interim for the purple shirt "baking" session. Got any designs submitted for that one? My ocho count is only at ocho right now. ^_^

karachay40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karachay40

Why is everything on Anvil T.T There are so many shirts I want to buy, but I can't justify spending $15 and then not being able to wear them. Wish No One Left to Play With was on a long sleeve or hoodie *hint hint*
Oh, and I'm pretty sure that's a Bolrag from Moria

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo

Oh My Gookie! Oh My Gookie! Oh My Gookie!
I am so excited that you have Ding Dong in this batch. it is my absolutely favorite shirt, not only woot, but of ALL THE SHIRTS and I had an unfortunate laundry incident. Being cursed with shortness, and forced to wrassle with the laundry beast, I accidentally dipped my boob in the bleach dispenser while unloading the wash the last time I wore my beloved ding dongs, and the stupid triangular-shaped bleach mark covering almost my entire left breast completely ruined the joke. HOORAY REPLACEMENT SHIRT TIME!

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian

I want "It Came Out of Nowhere" in Hoodie form!

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

dbenton25

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dbenton25
tigerfish313 wrote:I'm still waiting for xenophile to return. I'm really disappointed that I missed out on that one...

Hi, I'm actually the artist that made Xenophile. Nightmeow On Elm Street (in this sale) is also mine. Unfortunately, Xenophile won't be coming back. Woot pulled it out of the Reckoning early due to a legal issue, which is all they'd share with me. It was really disappointing for me cos it was one of my best sellers and one of my favorite designs. Anyway, you're not alone... I get requests for it all the time. Who knows, maybe someday Woot will change their minds. We can always hope.

David Benton a.k.a. Droidloot

Redbubble - Welovefine - Spreadshirt - Facebook

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman

I bought a shirt. Hope you're happy, woot.

mirimocat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirimocat

I am so, so happy for the reprint of no one left to play with! I've bought a number of woot! shirts, all of which I've been happy with, but that was always my favorite. When woot! started doing reprints, I would cross my fingers every week and hope for this shirt to re-appear... so glad it has!

1rudeboy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages 1rudeboy

I'm embarrassed to say I need help with the force=ma one...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jcflman wrote:I bought a shirt. Hope you're happy, woot.

Absolutely. Which shirt did you get?

I'm just hanging out, really.

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

Nightmeow makes it back in for yet another event. AWESOMESAUCE!

• in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Basket of Cranberries 4/26/12
  • Basket of Cranberries 3/22/12
  • Basket of Cranberries 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

pquijal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pquijal

While I appreciate the Poker Game, I wish this iteration of Admiral Ackbar would return: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/its-a-trap

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

No kids sizes on the long-sleeve t-shirts?

I'm guessing a small would be too big for a child that normally wears size 8?

Anyone have experience getting adult size small on here for kids?

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama
1rudeboy wrote:I'm embarrassed to say I need help with the force=ma one...

In Physics:

Force = Mass * Accelleration

scorcha79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scorcha79

I would get the Rise of the Goblin King (oh, how I love Labyrinth) if it was in any color other than white.

Narfcake

seahokedrama wrote:No kids sizes on the long-sleeve t-shirts? ...

Too small of a market, both for Woot and AA. As it is, the 2007 is sold as unisex.

scorcha79 wrote:I would get the Rise of the Goblin King (oh, how I love Labyrinth) if it was in any color other than white.

Washing it with darks = DIY "silver".

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess
karachay40 wrote:Wish No One Left to Play With was on a long sleeve or hoodie *hint hint*

Yes, yes! I too wish they had put that on a long sleeve!

ryleek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryleek

What's with the unisex sizing on the long sleeved T's? I typically wear a Women's Small in the current T-shirt sizes and am concerned about how the long sleeved one will fit...

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
scorcha79 wrote:I would get the Rise of the Goblin King (oh, how I love Labyrinth) if it was in any color other than white.

Just pull a Sheldon and wear a long sleeve shirt under it, or wear it with a zipper hoodie or something. It's a cool design worth owning!

x86Daddy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages x86Daddy

This collection is very much missing Moloko Plus... one of my favorites.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut

I'm not a hoodie person and have too many Woot! tees that I already don't wear, would've LOVED to have seen some of these on totes. Gozerhead is awesome, as is Jabba, my fat cat's nickname...

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman
inkycatz wrote:Absolutely. Which shirt did you get?

It's the one with the weird looking car that hit the blue thing. You probably already own it. Now you're gonna think I'm copying you for getting it.

jkiernan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jkiernan

What's up with Woot and bowling balls? :P

Narfcake

ryleek wrote:What's with the unisex sizing on the long sleeved T's? I typically wear a Women's Small in the current T-shirt sizes and am concerned about how the long sleeved one will fit...

If you're a WS with the Anvil, then a small long sleeve ought to be just fine; it'll just be longer, cut straight on the sides, and shrink less.

x86Daddy wrote:This collection is very much missing Moloko Plus... one of my favorites.

What size are you looking for? I think I have an extra one.

jnv23

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnv23
doommetaldarryl wrote:It's not the Balrog?

Hm...maybe it is the Balrog. I saw the wings and assumed it was supposed to be a dragon. The upcoming Hobbit movie has been on my mind. A balrog would make sense though.

irishjenn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishjenn

I used to order WXL in AA (because they are sized to fit toddlers), but they hold up well and don't shrink or fade. From the size chart, it looks as if the sizing for anvil blanks is closer to normal, but I wonder about shrinkage. Any insight?

ryleek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryleek

I do not understand this "Anvil". Help 'splain?

Thanks!

Narfcake

irishjenn wrote:... but I wonder about shrinkage. Any insight?

In the dryer, the Anvils shrink a lot; minus 3" in length on a size ML. Even line dried, they shrink.

ryleek wrote:I do not understand this "Anvil". Help 'splain?

Thanks!

Woot switched suppliers back in February. Refer to this thread for more details.

vickfan77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vickfan77

Monty Python :D
THEY COULD GRIP IT BY THE HUSK!!

lisahooke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisahooke

I want Ding-Dong in a long sleeved tee. I guess I could layer but......

lisahooke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisahooke
ryleek wrote:I do not understand this "Anvil". Help 'splain?

Thanks!

Its a brand of shirt

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
doommetaldarryl wrote:I never saw Labyrinth! I guess I should.

The only other one I don't know is the Pinata one....

Must see Labyrinth! At least twice.

- oh, and I'd love to see designs on husband beaters for us ladies!

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

Buy a plethora.

But only if you know what a plethora is! I would not like to think that you would buy a plethora, and then find out that you have no idea what it means to buy a plethora.

traquy

quality posts: 47 Private Messages traquy

Buy a plethora.

Oh, ok. This one got me because I was thinking it was from 21 Jump Street. Been a few years since I saw the Three Amigos.

jcflman wrote:It's the one with the weird looking car that hit the blue thing.

This made me laugh out loud

FrossetMareritt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrossetMareritt

Two things:

1) I know that most of your shoppers probably live where there are four actual seasons; but for those of us that don't, can we start seeing more lightweight hoodies? Those are perfect for where I live and the ice locker that I call a school.

OR

2) I know I've said this one before, but I think it needs reiterating: Can we get an option where we can pay a few extra dollars (which would vary depending on choice) to put the shirt of the day on things like hoodies or long sleeve t-shirts? There have been several times where I wanted a shirt as a long sleeve or a lightweight hoodie but the only option is t-shirt.

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
jkiernan wrote:What's up with Woot and bowling balls? :P

not sure i understand...what bowling balls are you referring to?