WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which word best describes your t-shirt sensibilities?
  • 15.8% - Abstract 204
  • 10.7% - Realistic 138
  • 11.6% - Cute 149
  • 7.1% - Macabre 91
  • 39.4% - Funny 507
  • 15.5% - Doctor Who 199
1288 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 435 Private Messages lonelypond

And on this of all polls, there is no other or all of the above or everything but Dr. Who category?!?!? Puntastic and/or makes me whistle 'cause the art's gorgeous seem like sensible answers to me ; )

spitfire6006006

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spitfire6006006

none of these answers are "Monty Python"

faithkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faithkat

Doctor Who always and forever.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
lonelypond wrote:And on this of all polls, there is no other or all of the above or everything but Dr. Who category?!?!? Puntastic and/or makes me whistle 'cause the art's gorgeous seem like sensible answers to me ; )

Ditto.

Since there was no "artsy" option, I had no choice but to go for "cute" because I'm a sucker for shirts with penguins or bunnies. Or better yet, penguins and bunnies.

greenlantern57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenlantern57

OF all the times you left out OTHER!
Where is the scarcasm option?

Listening to the voices is calming. Except for Fernado, he pushes my buttons.

notlily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notlily

Harry Potter!

Earl Wajdyk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Earl Wajdyk

What, No Dexter!!???

Xntric

hosesplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosesplus

What's a t-shirt?

FIGHTING CRIME AND INDIFFERENCE SINCE 8:32 THIS MORNING

Wiredog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wiredog

"Relatively clean"

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

If by abstract you mean "pretensions towards existential questioning of the expanses of solidity within apparent self-awareness versus the frighteningly poignant and directly suggested Realities of the actual infinitely-faceted Self as illustrated in cartoon format, on a t-shirt," then, yes, I tend towards the abstract. Well, that or kittehz.

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

Cute all the way! While, I occasionally go for the funny set, I'm a big fan of penguin, puppy, and kitty shirts. I have to admit, though, that the Four Little Ponies of the Apocalypse is one of my all time favorites.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Yes to all of those, with a special place in my heart for those which are both Cute and Macabre. Think carnivorous bunnies.