albertoarni


quality posts: 0 Private Messages albertoarni
hbanzapan wrote:This is the creepiest thing I've seen all day.



That is the cutest comment I've ever receive, thanks!


justynadorsz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
Re: Panda-Mime



simple and cute!

justynadorsz


quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
Re: halloween party!



looks like they're wearing human skin, not costumes :D awesome!

plainyoghurt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Thirdbase9 wrote:He needs a bow tie.



and a handlebar moustache.

Skiim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skiim
Re: Mudslinging



I don't care what you say, the monkey on the right has some good policies.

Skiimed the surface

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Re: One Lucky Fox



LOL I'm reminded of the Foxy Bingo adverts by this. :D

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

kailehh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kailehh
Re: the electric zebra V2



I love this shirt! Great job! :D

amykeniston


quality posts: 0 Private Messages amykeniston
Re: Peaceful Window Washer



There needs to be more frogs on this site! Cute idea.

deborah11565


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
Mavyn wrote:Potty humor is not permitted at Woot. Doesn't matter if it's topical and follows the other rules, potty humor and sex/nudity are rejection fodder.



Ha.... knew it would be rejected as soon as I saw it, however, I did actually lol... which is unusual !!

jabberwok


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jabberwok
Re: Tyrannosaurus Rocks?



C'mon T.Rex! You've got the teeth; now play it like Jimi Hendrix!!

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
Re: One Lucky Fox



there are no halftones.. are we even allowed to do this?

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
Mavyn wrote:Dollar signs count as text.



dollar signs are in fact not text.. dollar signs are signs/icons my dear friend.. just because they are on your keyboard and on your phone does not mean they are considered text by definition

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
albertoarni wrote:That is the cutest comment I've ever receive, thanks!



lol this is awesome

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
tjschaeffer wrote:Valid point. I hadn't considered that because my thought process wasn't equating them as text.

I'll just wait and see what happens.



no freaking way.... X shaped eyes are a common way to draw hit/killed characters in mange, video games and other genres of art. So what? if I paint a vest or shoes where the lacing is made of X's thats also gonna be rejected cuz of text? im sorry but there has to be a cap to how far it can get with the whole text thing. I will bet we can all see the whole alphabet made of shapes in other works too if we really wanted to.. if it gets rejected cuz of that, that would be just Ok, I love you, buh-bye!.

quester


quality posts: 0 Private Messages quester

The halftone details are on the side of the image.

sirend wrote:there are no halftones.. are we even allowed to do this?



plainyoghurt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt

[quote]Re: [url=/derby/entry/66840/the-amazing-man-bat]The Amazing Man-Bat
[img=100x100]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/141a81e4-98fd-4e78-bad1-a

This is so awesome. It's something that you would expect to be in the batman animated series as a super villain. Literally the opposite of batman.

plainyoghurt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
j5 wrote:Great detail. This deserves more votes. I wish wooters weren't so fixated on rounded/fluffy/shiny.



I can handle rounded and fluffy and even shiny if I'm pressed, it's the stuff that looks like it belongs on a babies bib that gets to me.

diannac


quality posts: 0 Private Messages diannac
Re: Trash Day



I cannot fully explain why I love this but I do.... I think it's in the eyes....

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: A Murder of Crows



I like it, I like the texture and the angular style. Asphalt probably isn't the best color but I like the design. ;)

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

pantilemon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pantilemon
bluetuba wrote:I like it, I like the texture and the angular style. Asphalt probably isn't the best color but I like the design. ;)



Thanks! I had a hard time picking the shirt color.... What do you think would have worked better?

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
sirend wrote:dollar signs are in fact not text.. dollar signs are signs/icons my dear friend.. just because they are on your keyboard and on your phone does not mean they are considered text by definition



That's actually a definition of text that Woot has used before. If it's a key on your keyboard it's not allowed. Dollar signs will get rejected for sure if there's a no text rule.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

thewronggrape


quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: Igpay Atinlay



Wow, this is amazing work. :-O

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Schrodinger's Human



Yeah, the rejectionator can be fickle with certain things, X's for eyes have been rejected before and probably let slide in other instances. You never know.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
bluetuba wrote:That's actually a definition of text that Woot has used before. If it's a key on your keyboard it's not allowed. Dollar signs will get rejected for sure if there's a no text rule.



ohh well i can resubmit without the dollars at all which will still give the saem idea but my design is not getting many votes anyway so wahtever.. where can i find all these detailed rules because i cannot find exact little rules and restrictions only generic ones

ApeLad


quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: charging rhino



Thanks, guys!
This was originally going to be several animals, but then it started to look too much like the Madagascar lineup.

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
quester wrote:The halftone details are on the side of the image.



I believe he is indeed correct that they should be properly applied to the art portion of the image as well, and it doesn't seem they are.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
sirend wrote:ohh well i can resubmit without the dollars at all which will still give the saem idea but my design is not getting many votes anyway so wahtever.. where can i find all these detailed rules because i cannot find exact little rules and restrictions only generic ones



This is several years old and some parts of it are outdated/no longer enforced (like the ban on flying penguins or portal) but some rules never change. Like keep it PG-13 or No Photos.

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1946963

And to make it all even more confusing there are several levels of the no text rule. Tgentry has explained it before, but I can't find it ATM.

No Text means no text at all

No Text Only means you can use text but there has to be some kind of graphical element, IE no pure slogan shirts.

Incidental Text Only means you can use text but only in cases like X's on eyes, dollar signs, scribbles on a chalk board, writing on a sign, ect.. No slogans or paragraphs or something.

If there is no rule regarding text at all then you can go nuts, but that's rare.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

devoralie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages devoralie
Re: Postdog



Amazing!! Great illustration style

funda62


quality posts: 4 Private Messages funda62
Re: Postdog



Love this! Would be so cute on postcards or folded cards for "just moved".

safarigato


quality posts: 0 Private Messages safarigato

man I want this as a shirt so muchhhh

artguyaaron


quality posts: 1 Private Messages artguyaaron
Re: Tortoise Fu



a late entry, but I had a sketch and couldn't resist making a design.

sirend


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
bluetuba wrote:This is several years old and some parts of it are outdated/no longer enforced (like the ban on flying penguins or portal) but some rules never change. Like keep it PG-13 or No Photos.

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1946963

And to make it all even more confusing there are several levels of the no text rule. Tgentry has explained it before, but I can't find it ATM.

No Text means no text at all

No Text Only means you can use text but there has to be some kind of graphical element, IE no pure slogan shirts.

Incidental Text Only means you can use text but only in cases like X's on eyes, dollar signs, scribbles on a chalk board, writing on a sign, ect.. No slogans or paragraphs or something.

If there is no rule regarding text at all then you can go nuts, but that's rare.




thanks a lot for your help mate! this definitely clarifies a lot of things

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 97 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: Good Boy



He should have been walking a person.

I don't know.

ladycanon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladycanon
Re: Indubiously


He is the 1% of penguins.

jodiehuie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jodiehuie
Re: The best camouflage



Aw, man! Great design, amazing execution.

orabbit


quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: A Murder of Crows



Cool style. It needs a bit of environment though. Are they on the street? In the drawing room? I don't mind asphalt though.

cherrybear


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
Re: One Lucky Fox



Really LOVE this shirt! My vote's in!

cherrybear


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
Re: Indubiously



This is absolutely awesome.

cherrybear


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
Re: Long Bike Ride



This is great, love the contrast of the giraffe's colors on the kelly green shirt.

cherrybear


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cherrybear
kharmazero wrote:i had a rework on this submission, i'm much more happy with it now.4 colors on black



I like this one too.