WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tabletop-Tastic

Roll +1 for fashion! This week we're featuring some of our favorite board game- and tabletop RPG-themed designs on hoodies, totes, and tees! Because how else is everyone going to know you're more civilized than they are?

Quality Posts

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Glad to see Do Not Pass Go return this week. That was my first ever Woot and now I have an extra copy

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

Why oh why is Hungry Hungry Games not on a shirt?!?! I would absolutely be in for one of those...

tx149

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tx149

Zip....
up...
Hoodie....
IN FOR ONE!!!

Yep...its a signature.

templarian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages templarian

I still would love to see 'A Most Civilized Game' in a poster. Wish Woot would do poster prints like it did that one time.

Also surprised it didn't make it into this.

thebowlingjew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thebowlingjew
tigerfish313 wrote:Why oh why is Hungry Hungry Games not on a shirt?!?! I would absolutely be in for one of those...

If you're interested, I have an unwashed/unworn men's large Hungry Hungry Games t-shirt for sale or trade.

ladyperl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ladyperl

I was also hoping for a most civilized game, since I missed out on it last time! I need one for my husband for Christmas... Please WOOT bring this shirt back.

templarian wrote:I still would love to see 'A Most Civilized Game' in a poster. Wish Woot would do poster prints like it did that one time.

Also surprised it didn't make it into this.

jtweetyone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtweetyone
thebowlingjew wrote:If you're interested, I have an unwashed/unworn men's large Hungry Hungry Games t-shirt for sale or trade.

I would be all over this as a shirt again.... sadly a mens large would be more of a dress than a shirt for me
way to half-ass it woot :/

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
jtweetyone wrote:I would be all over this as a shirt again.... sadly a mens large would be more of a dress than a shirt for me
way to half-ass it woot :/

Same here

aerdna421

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aerdna421

I really wish they would make a Settlers Cat tote bag - that way I could put my Settlers game (and expansions) into the geeky tote for when I lug it around!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
aerdna421 wrote:I really wish they would make a Settlers Cat tote bag - that way I could put my Settlers game (and expansions) into the geeky tote for when I lug it around!

I wouldn't mind an "In the Library" tote.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
inkycatz wrote:I wouldn't mind an "In the Library" tote.

Or an "In the Library" mustard bottle. I don't know the ins and outs of food shipment law, but I think we can make this happen.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
kevlar51 wrote:Or an "In the Library" mustard bottle. I don't know the ins and outs of food shipment law, but I think we can make this happen.

Shouldn't be an issue. We've all seen @pemberducky's please-don't-quit-Woot-cake-in-a-jar, right?

thespiansmc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thespiansmc
aerdna421 wrote:I really wish they would make a Settlers Cat tote bag - that way I could put my Settlers game (and expansions) into the geeky tote for when I lug it around!

I bought one during the all cat shirt.woot they did a few months ago. Couldn't afford it, HAD TO HAVE.

edit: here it was - http://shirt.woot.com/offers/settler-cats-tote

please note the size of their tote bags means NO WAY will you fit more than the main game in this sucker if they offer it again. I use it for my card games.

L4m3r

quality posts: 11 Private Messages L4m3r

I love Risky Business- I bought it the first time it was offered. Either I am far too amused by Lenin and Marx laughing, or most people just don't recognize the figures depicted. Oh well.

I'm actually tempted to buy it again. The graphic on the shirt I have now is starting to wear out.

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES.

inkycatz

thespiansmc wrote:I bought one during the all cat shirt.woot they did a few months ago. Couldn't afford it, HAD TO HAVE.

edit: here it was - http://shirt.woot.com/offers/settler-cats-tote

please note the size of their tote bags means NO WAY will you fit more than the main game in this sucker if they offer it again. I use it for my card games.

I think the answer here is to get two totes, right? One for each hand!

inkycatz

kevlar51 wrote:Or an "In the Library" mustard bottle. I don't know the ins and outs of food shipment law, but I think we can make this happen.

Well, they don't have to be full. Solved, right? Matching fill your own condiment bottle set! :D

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
inkycatz wrote:I think the answer here is to get two totes, right? One for each hand!

nah, you gotta get 4...one for each set: settlers, cities and knights, seafarers, and traders and barbarians :D

inkycatz

kfujita wrote:nah, you gotta get 4...one for each set: settlers, cities and knights, seafarers, and traders and barbarians :D

I'm gonna need more games.

Solo154

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Solo154

I love the Sorry shirt so much! It is my favorite Woot shirt and gets the most comments every single time I wear it... might even buy one for my wife!

brustleen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brustleen

This questions might get my booted from the site...but...can someone tell me please what game the dice are for. My son is new to D & D and would love to get this for him if I it is the for that game.

aldunn3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aldunn3

How warm are the hoodies? I'm thinking about buying one

mvanco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco

No Cloak of Visibility.... *Sad Face*

• Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(

mvanco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco
aldunn3 wrote:How warm are the hoodies? I'm thinking about buying one

I love my hoodies, nice and warm but not really huge and thick. I am comfortable in them with our 40+ degree days.

• Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(

inkycatz

brustleen wrote:This questions might get my booted from the site...but...can someone tell me please what game the dice are for. My son is new to D & D and would love to get this for him if I it is the for that game.

You may use the dice on "How we Roll" in D&D, yes. In fact, it is preferred!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

aldunn3 wrote:How warm are the hoodies? I'm thinking about buying one

i've been surprised by how warm they are. i actually, like, use mine, which i wasn't expecting.

won't replace a coat, but they do the job. good for layering.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita
inkycatz wrote:I'm gonna need more games.

my friends and i play the combined settlers/cities and knights/seafarers game so much that we've kind of forgotten how to play basic settlers. haha!

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
kfujita wrote:nah, you gotta get 4...one for each set: settlers, cities and knights, seafarers, and traders and barbarians :D

Or you take out all the fancy sorting stuff inside the box and just fill it up with all the versions (not sure, how they are packed in the USA, but that's what I did with my German version: I've got the original, cities and knights, and seafarers all for up to 6 players in one box - tight fit, but it does fit).

brustleen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brustleen
inkycatz wrote:

You may use the dice on "How we Roll" in D&D, yes. In fact, it is preferred!

thanks!

bluemoon72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluemoon72

Ugh, I'm a dork, I don't get the "Shirt of Continued Employment". What does that have to do with tabletop gaming? Please explain!

GnikDanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GnikDanger

So many shirts. So little time.
Where's Tim Curry when you need him?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

GnikDanger wrote:So many shirts. So little time.
Where's Tim Curry when you need him?

Here

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
bluemoon72 wrote:Ugh, I'm a dork, I don't get the "Shirt of Continued Employment". What does that have to do with tabletop gaming? Please explain!

I may not be enough of a dork to get all the references in these prints, but I think it's the fire-resistance reference. Like, not getting fired, so still being employed.

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel

I already had Settler Cats... and In the Library With the Wrench arrived today