WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Brain Sports

Speed to First Woot:
1m 11.559s
First Sucker:
incantor
Last Wooter to Woot:
oxnardprof
Last Purchase:
a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
1266

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 93% second woot
  • 7% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 8% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 19% one year old
  • 71% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 93% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

8%
6%
3%
2%
1%
2%
5%
6%
8%
8%
6%
5%
4%
5%
3%
3%
2%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
3%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

2%
4%
86%
3%
2%
2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


bluejester


quality posts: 567 Private Messages bluejester

Excellent! A blue shirt for this Bluejester on his birthday. I approve this design. ;)

safyrejet


quality posts: 122 Private Messages safyrejet

Nerd sports! I love it. I could totally medal in a book reading competition.

ESPN42, I think I see what you did there.

Is the dinosaur skeleton riding event one where players compete as to who can stay on the skeleton the longest before security throws them out of the building?

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Oh, this is way too much fun!

bluejester wrote:Excellent! A blue shirt for this Bluejester on his birthday. I approve this design. ;)

Happy Birthday!

Congratulations on the print, spiritgreen!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

aredleaf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aredleaf

I want to know the tune to the World Series of Programing theme song

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Thanks Spiritgreen! A shirt for Mathletes!

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Literature, Mathematics, Alchemy,
Astronomy, Chemistry, Archaeology,
Botany, Chessonomy, Robotics.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

sarahvampgrl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahvampgrl

Literature, Mathematics, Chemistry
Astronomy, Physics, Archaeology
Botany, Chess, Robotics

TobiasAmaranth wrote:Literature, Mathematics, Alchemy,
Astronomy, Chemistry, Archaeology,
Botany, Chessonomy, Robotics.



5cats


quality posts: 1 Private Messages 5cats

Literature, Mathematics, Chemistry
Astronomy, Physics, Paleontology
Botany, Chess, Robotics

Paleontology is the study of prehistoric life (including dinosaur fossils), whereas archaeology is specific to human history and prehistory.

sarahvampgrl wrote:Literature, Mathematics, Chemistry
Astronomy, Physics, Archaeology
Botany, Chess, Robotics


loyaleagle


quality posts: 2 Private Messages loyaleagle

I'm pretty sure I'd buy this in RED (maybe with yellow ink?).

My blog: Science Is Magic
On Twitter: Loyaleagle

Woots Purchased: Rainy Souls, Altec Lansing Expressionist Plus 2.1 Speaker System, 1985 BC, Random Shirt (The Quick Brown Fox), Chance of Scattered Showers, Random Shirt (I Wish...), It Came Out of Nowhere

loststream


quality posts: 5 Private Messages loststream

I would have totally bought this shirt had it been labeled "BRAIN SPORTS" on it!!!

Is it just me, or have there been just way too many shirts offered on ShirtWoot lately where the titles printed on the shirt is lacking. Very often, the titles often justifies a "buy" for me, or further substantiates a "must have, must buy" feeling?!?!?!

Maybe I'm just a "WORD NERD"?!?!?!

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
5cats wrote:Literature, Mathematics, Chemistry
Astronomy, Physics, Paleontology
Botany, Chess, Robotics

Paleontology is the study of prehistoric life (including dinosaur fossils), whereas archaeology is specific to human history and prehistory.



Ehh, part of my reply was sarcastic. I figured the middle was supposed to be physics but the study of atoms and molecules is still a chemist's field. And what's drawn in the middle is an atom.

So with chemistry taken by the middle, the top right couldn't possibly be chemistry as well. Thus it now becomes the defunct science of alchemy. :P

And with all these fancy terms around, 'chess' is just too simple. So I made up a word for 'study of chess' to fit with the others. ;3

I will concede paleontology to you, however.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

greenleaf44


quality posts: 9 Private Messages greenleaf44

From the title, I thought maybe it was another zombie shirt. This is MUCH better!

My birthday is Friday...can I put in a special request now?

doommetaldarryl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages doommetaldarryl
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Ehh, part of my reply was sarcastic. I figured the middle was supposed to be physics but the study of atoms and molecules is still a chemist's field. And what's drawn in the middle is an atom.

So with chemistry taken by the middle, the top right couldn't possibly be chemistry as well. Thus it now becomes the defunct science of alchemy. :P

And with all these fancy terms around, 'chess' is just too simple. So I made up a word for 'study of chess' to fit with the others. ;3

I will concede paleontology to you, however.



I got it, and thought "Chessonomy" was great :D as well as "Alchemy" LOL

boldobrockenhole


quality posts: 0 Private Messages boldobrockenhole

OK, so who won the programming tournament from the writeup? I need to know, man -- I have fifty bucks riding on the kid.

Also, when will the slo-mo replays be available on TV?

creativespirit


quality posts: 1 Private Messages creativespirit

How cool is this! I work with adult and geriatric patients on inpatient psychiatry units as a creative arts therapist. One of the groups I run involves re-developing cognitive skills. I call it "Exercise Your Brain". Now I have the perfect outfit to wear! Thanks Woot!

logicape


quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape
loststream wrote:I would have totally bought this shirt had it been labeled "BRAIN SPORTS" on it!!!

Is it just me, or have there been just way too many shirts offered on ShirtWoot lately where the titles printed on the shirt is lacking. Very often, the titles often justifies a "buy" for me, or further substantiates a "must have, must buy" feeling?!?!?!

Maybe I'm just a "WORD NERD"?!?!?!



On the other hand, I believe the subtlety helps make this shirt cool. Had it been blatantly labelled, I would have NOT bought it. Great design!

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Come on, Woot. The color commentator should have been Jeff Goldblum!

ArdillaCiega


quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega

Makes me realize how out of shape I am. :-(

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

GrammarYahtzee


quality posts: 8 Private Messages GrammarYahtzee

Perhaps I see the world in a different light, or I just have an active imagination, but I see:

Guy secretly reading an adult magazine/Graffiti/Beer
Voyeurism/Hangover/"Hold my Beer and watch this"
Acid/LSD/Hooliganism

scott479


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scott479

This looks like science and critical thought vs. those who believe we rode dinosaurs. Sort of the fish with legs emblem found on cars today.

pauzhaan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pauzhaan
scott479 wrote:This looks like science and critical thought vs. those who believe we rode dinosaurs. Sort of the fish with legs emblem found on cars today.



Scientists LOVE to have photos taken riding dinosaurs. Search for PZ Myers and dinosaur. A bunch of photos come up -- some taken at a Creationist museum in Kentucky.

Long time Wooter. Never got a Bunch of Clipping Not one.

alowe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alowe
aredleaf wrote:I want to know the tune to the World Series of Programing theme song


Black Dog.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

This summer I fell in love with the sets of sports pictograms that are made for the Olympics and I decided to make a shirt that says "I work out... my brain".

It was fun to design, in fact the first version had 20 panels but the editors wisely herded me down to these nine major fields. ^__^

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy wearing this.

Je5ster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Je5ster

Oh... Archaeology? I thought that center right was Dresdon. And I think I recognize the center square as being Paul Lynde!!

lalaith


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lalaith
Je5ster wrote:Oh... Archaeology? I thought that center right was Dresdon. And I think I recognize the center square as being Paul Lynde!!



Yes! Definitely Harry Dresden.

poolalas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages poolalas

Does anyone else see wine bottles instead of the design on the shirt?

Radscoolian


quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Awesome Spirit! I'm always amazed at your versatility.

yoyojedi


quality posts: 1 Private Messages yoyojedi
Spiritgreen wrote:This summer I fell in love with the sets of sports pictograms that are made for the Olympics and I decided to make a shirt that says "I work out... my brain".

It was fun to design, in fact the first version had 20 panels but the editors wisely herded me down to these nine major fields. ^__^

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy wearing this.



This is down-right-freaky.

I read lots of books, have a Golden spiral tattoo on my left leg, do amateur chemistry, own a telescope, study physics (HV specifically), love dinosaurs, keep carnivorous plants, play chess, and build robots.

About the only hobby of mine not included is yoyo.

I swear you're stalking me.

Poliwog7


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Poliwog7

Correct me if I am wrong, Mr. Awesome-shirt-designer man... But the guy riding the T-Rex bones... Harry Dresden at the end of Dead Beat? Fantastic shirt design btw.

katentek


quality posts: 0 Private Messages katentek

At last ... my first Woot! That's a relief. And what a great shirt to start with. Looking forward to spotting other Aussie wooters.

katentek


quality posts: 0 Private Messages katentek
Spiritgreen wrote:This summer I fell in love with the sets of sports pictograms that are made for the Olympics and I decided to make a shirt that says "I work out... my brain".

It was fun to design, in fact the first version had 20 panels but the editors wisely herded me down to these nine major fields. ^__^

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy wearing this.




You've helped my become a 1st time wooter! Great design and I can't wait to wear it.

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 9.775s
First Sucker: incantor
Last Wooter to Woot:fotolilith
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1110

First day sales 1110
First day posts 31

lonelypond


quality posts: 435 Private Messages lonelypond

This can be my to do list.

ryanbleth


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanbleth

DYING for a high resolution version of this for my wallpaper ... any chance of a share on that? LOVE IT - can't wait for the mail to arrive with it!

harlankosson


quality posts: 0 Private Messages harlankosson
Spiritgreen wrote:This summer I fell in love with the sets of sports pictograms that are made for the Olympics and I decided to make a shirt that says "I work out... my brain".

It was fun to design, in fact the first version had 20 panels but the editors wisely herded me down to these nine major fields. ^__^

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy wearing this.



irej24


quality posts: 0 Private Messages irej24

Love the design!! I bought the shirt, and now that I have it, wish that the colors were different. Blue story panels on a slightly different blue shirt. They should have more contrast.
Now that we can order one-off digitally printed shirts, it would be great to be able to pick our own blank shirt color (or sweatshirt, or bag, etc) for the design. I would buy this design again.