nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

rlschmidt! That makes my day. The missing-Vizzini-hair error card is a collectible!

And yes you are correct - this is a follow up!


bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
nathanwpyle wrote:rlschmidt! That makes my day. The missing-Vizzini-hair error card is a collectible!

And yes you are correct - this is a follow up!




LOVE!

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nathanwpyle wrote:GIFS



Day is made.

I'm just hanging out, really.

nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Hahaha I wrote GIFS!

I fixed it so Greedo's left arm doesn't disappear behind his legs. #LOL_layers



Also I'm working on this one but Ivan Drago's boxing gloves are currently blending in with his shorts, which I need to fix. I MUST BREAK (IT)


DigitalFoobar


quality posts: 4 Private Messages DigitalFoobar

"Shoot" should have been first.

nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
DigitalFoobar wrote:"Shoot" should have been first.



I hear that - I was discussing this with someone else - my practice is generally to put the punchline last in a design.

And it's a punchline because it really IS the least reasonable option (but the most Han-like decision for sure)

But that's just my take!

thejenandonly


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejenandonly
CowboyDann wrote:It appears you are correct!



Dude, go watch a video that was made before 2000. Han totally initiated all shooting.

cengland0


quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0
nathanwpyle wrote:rlschmidt! That makes my day. The missing-Vizzini-hair error card is a collectible!

And yes you are correct - this is a follow up!



Nice but I feel obligated to point out that when he falls over, the pixels are no longer square and are on angles.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cengland0 wrote:Nice but I feel obligated to point out that when he falls over, the pixels are no longer square and are on angles.


Why would you do this?

can't unsee..

I'm just hanging out, really.

nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
cengland0 wrote:Nice but I feel obligated to point out that when he falls over, the pixels are no longer square and are on angles.



Haha! It's true!

TIME CHART FYI
__________________________| the right way
________| the way I did it

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Bought this one this morning before heading to work, still kicking myself for never picking up Poison for my wife (and maybe myself)

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

cengland0


quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0
inkycatz wrote:Why would you do this?

can't unsee..



Sorry, didn't mean to be cruel. It was just an observation and I cannot unsee it either

ilta


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilta

As long as we are piling on the videos:



(starts at 7:05 unless you want to enjoy an equally awesome song about George R.R. Martin)

aprostidude


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aprostidude

I love the subtle underlined SNH! Scruffy Nerf Herder FTW!

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Ha! Nice sequel shirt, Nathan. Congrats on another awesome print. :D

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
aprostidude wrote:I love the subtle underlined SNH! Scruffy Nerf Herder FTW!


I missed that, makes the shirt even better

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Meredythe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meredythe

Almost a buy. If only it'd read 'Shoot First."

nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Here's a new one!

frantix


quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix

I'm definitely in for one but I wish it was a different color. What color? I don't know, just not much on the olive green.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats Nathan! Great print.

You know, although this style doesn't show off the full extent of your artistic abilities it could be the thing that makes you internet-famous. ^__^

Reclaimer456


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456

Greedo shot first. George Lucas created Star Wars so he is well within his rights to retcon the story if he wants and if you don't like it, piss off. The constant complaining from the Star Wars fan base about how George Lucas destroys the series by doing X and Y would have a lot more merit if the series was not awful to begin with.

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 8.333s
First Sucker: akito13
Last Wooter to Woot: danusher
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 19% of Shirt Woots
Top 30% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 3599

First day sales 3599
First day posts 60

ryterngki


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryterngki

Anyone else order overnight shipping and not receive the shirt today?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ryterngki wrote:Anyone else order overnight shipping and not receive the shirt today?



might require an extra day, depending on when things were processed, etc. if you're concerned about the status of your order, feel free to drop service@woot.com a line.

pineapple.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

piixiiie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages piixiiie
CowboyDann wrote:It appears you are correct!



you all need to watch the originals... not the re-release before the prequels... there is one shot, and it's from Han Solo... the original space pirate.

the350zwolf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages the350zwolf
Assassin15 wrote:GREEDO SHOT FIRST!!



Actually not, in the original "true" theatrical 1977 release, Greedo does not shoot at all.

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Anyone else disappointed in the actual print? My shirt is so dark or the brown ink is so light that you can barely see the table, chairs and Han's hair. I will be firing off an email to service

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:Anyone else disappointed in the actual print? My shirt is so dark or the brown ink is so light that you can barely see the table, chairs and Han's hair. I will be firing off an email to service



Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your t-shirt order.
As you stated before, write in to support@woot.com and we'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

lloyd2002


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lloyd2002

Better get this shirt while you can.

The reckoning may come sooner than later...

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your t-shirt order.
As you stated before, write in to support@woot.com and we'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff


UPDATE: received a replacement shirt yesterday, same issue in that the shirt color is much darker than what shows on the product page and the browns of the table, chairs, Han's hair and Greedo's arms are barely noticiable. As soon as I pulled it out everyone in the room said that still could not see those items. Guess it's time to chat with support@woot.com again. This could very well be my last shirt.woot purchase which sucks

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
natedogg828 wrote:UPDATE: received a replacement shirt yesterday, same issue in that the shirt color is much darker than what shows on the product page and the browns of the table, chairs, Han's hair and Greedo's arms are barely noticiable. As soon as I pulled it out everyone in the room said that still could not see those items. Guess it's time to chat with support@woot.com again. This could very well be my last shirt.woot purchase which sucks


We've let them know to be on the lookout for your email.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:UPDATE: received a replacement shirt yesterday, same issue in that the shirt color is much darker than what shows on the product page and the browns of the table, chairs, Han's hair and Greedo's arms are barely noticiable. As soon as I pulled it out everyone in the room said that still could not see those items. Guess it's time to chat with support@woot.com again. This could very well be my last shirt.woot purchase which sucks


So sorry for the problems. Please don't give up on us. Could you take a picture of shirt and upload it to imgur.com, then send a link to that picture to customer service. They can forward that to the shirt team to research further. We would appreciate your help.

PS: don't send the pic as an attachment. It gets lost in the CS software. Just send a link to it.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
ThunderThighs wrote:So sorry for the problems. Please don't give up on us. Could you take a picture of shirt and upload it to imgur.com, then send a link to that picture to customer service. They can forward that to the shirt team to research further. We would appreciate your help.

PS: don't send the pic as an attachment. It gets lost in the CS software. Just send a link to it.


I will try to do it this weekend. At work now and do not have the shirt (or a camera) with me

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:I will try to do it this weekend. At work now and do not have the shirt (or a camera) with me



Thank you!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
ThunderThighs wrote:So sorry for the problems. Please don't give up on us. Could you take a picture of shirt and upload it to imgur.com, then send a link to that picture to customer service. They can forward that to the shirt team to research further. We would appreciate your help.

PS: don't send the pic as an attachment. It gets lost in the CS software. Just send a link to it.


picture as a link sent to support, included open case number in subject line

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

@inkycatz @ThunderThighs I was having meaningful emails with support when return correspondence stopped. I also stopped getting auto confirmations back on my emails so my guess is my sent emails are stuck somewhere. Can you please look into this?

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:@inkycatz @ThunderThighs I was having meaningful emails with support when return correspondence stopped. I also stopped getting auto confirmations back on my emails so my guess is my sent emails are stuck somewhere. Can you please look into this?



Sorry for the late reply. I'm neither one of those folks, but I can forward your issue onto Member Services to see if they can get out a reply to you.
Thanks for you patience

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

seoulsista76


quality posts: 0 Private Messages seoulsista76
rlschmidt wrote:Wow, this would so match my Poison shirt by the same artist,
of course mine was the error print released first.. missing the pixels in the hair. Won't trade it for anything though!



Ugh! I want this so badly! I wasn't around when it was being sold so I'm hoping against hope it reappears!!

natedogg828


quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
seoulsista76 wrote:Ugh! I want this so badly! I wasn't around when it was being sold so I'm hoping against hope it reappears!!


me too

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Spiky


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky
jbitzerjr wrote:This is bullcrap.

Mal shot first, and that guy didn't even have a gun.


Obviously not. Because Mal won't shoot you unless you are armed.