trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Got Fresh Cake today. Mine printed the same as Narfcake's. I have to admit that I probably would not have noticed the issue if it hadn't been pointed out on here. I'm satisfied with it, although, something really needs to be done so these problems do not continue.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
neuropsychosocial wrote:...

Looking at my copy of Nyan's Dream (RIP, Marty ), the blur behind the stars was a halftoned glowing effect. I do believe that in scaling it down for the women's sizes, some of the effect got lost.

As for Ask Again Later, it's a little off, but not by a huge amount.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
neuropsychosocial wrote:Mine look fine, with a couple of minor problems that I don't even really consider particularly problematic. However, it appears that my judgment might be impaired, so here's some pictures so that others can use their own judgment:

-snip-
Thanks for posting all these! I got two of my shirts-Nyan's Dream and Nightmoth.

Luckily, Nyan's is fine, the stars may be a bit glowy but I'm OK with that. (RIP Marty -thanks for the link Narfcake!)
Sadly, it looks like my Nightmoth may also be off-center. I still need to measure it and photo it to be sure.

I'm very happy to see your In Bloom-I'm still waiting on mine, along with Fresh Cake.
I didn't order Home Sweet Home, but it looks great, as does Balance. I'm also not sure if Ask Again Later is offcenter. I'd guess not by much. ??

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Totally not woot's fault, but now my order of In Bloom is missing. Tracking shows it was delivered, but it wasn't in my mail box. Sigh. So many sads.

Called the posted office and they're checking with the carrier. Guess I will wait on them before submitting anything here...can someone let me know how late it can be before I'm just out of luck since it was a non-standard color blank?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Totally not woot's fault, but now my order of In Bloom is missing. Tracking shows it was delivered, but it wasn't in my mail box. Sigh. So many sads.

Called the posted office and they're checking with the carrier. Guess I will wait on them before submitting anything here...can someone let me know how late it can be before I'm just out of luck since it was a non-standard color blank?

You're really just not having good luck this week, are you.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn

inkycatz wrote:You're really just not having good luck this week, are you.

I was in the path of Hurricane Sandy and was without power for less than 24 hours...haven't had to wait in a long line for gas, have plenty of food and water...So in the big scheme, I think I can this hit. ;)

ETA: It's here! Seems the post office updated the status a smidge too soon. Weird. Yay!

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
inkycatz wrote:Well yeah. Let us poke them with the pokey stick and see what can be found.

I sent in an email to support@woot.com and never got an auto-reply email. I had links but no attachments. Any change you could poke them for me too or should I start sharpening my own stick?

inkycatz

killerorca wrote:I sent in an email to support@woot.com and never got an auto-reply email. I had links but no attachments. Any change you could poke them for me too or should I start sharpening my own stick?

We were issued whole boxes of pokey sticks.

killerorca

inkycatz wrote:We were issued whole boxes of pokey sticks.

I have sent in a second email to both service@woot.com and support@woot.com with no attachments only link, still no auto-reply with a case #.

Concern levels rising...

inkycatz

killerorca wrote:I have sent in a second email to both service@woot.com and support@woot.com with no attachments only link, still no auto-reply with a case #.

Concern levels rising...

No auto-reply is a bit concerning yeah. Found a fresh box of sticks. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Mavyn

Now I really am sad.

In Bloom arrived. It's dreadful. It's like there's an entire layer of color missing, so it's just a light purple blobbiness in the middle of the tee.

The replacement Night Moth stopped at the same pub and is just as off center and askew as the WINNER!

Not happy. Don't have faith that having further copies will do anything other than give me additional copies of flubbed prints. I'm at work now, so can't take pics, but will get some up tonight.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Mavyn wrote:Now I really am sad.

In Bloom arrived. It's dreadful. It's like there's an entire layer of color missing, so it's just a light purple blobbiness in the middle of the tee.

The replacement Night Moth stopped at the same pub and is just as off center and askew as the WINNER!

Not happy. Don't have faith that having further copies will do anything other than give me additional copies of flubbed prints. I'm at work now, so can't take pics, but will get some up tonight.

Once you upload the pics, send the link to Customer Service, please. They pass those along to the Shirt print team.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Mavyn

ThunderThighs wrote:Once you upload the pics, send the link to Customer Service, please. They pass those along to the Shirt print team.

I will do.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
killerorca wrote:I sent in an email to support@woot.com and never got an auto-reply email. I had links but no attachments. Any change you could poke them for me too or should I start sharpening my own stick?

Hello killerorca!

I have just emailed you fyi.

I had to reread this post a few times bc i thought you all were saying you received pocky instead of shirts....Need more coffee.

Fyi pocky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

My Fresh Cake is STILL not here. :\ Tracking shows it was handed off to USPS, but after that...nothing. Estimated delivery was yesterday, then yesterday night it switched the estimate to today, but there haven't been any updates on my tracking since yesterday. Sad.

I hope both of my purples came out okay - seeing all the print problems is making me nervous!! (Fortunately haven't seen much about Fresh Cake, so maybe there's hope.)

Mavyn

I take it back. Light of day and what not.

The second Night Moth is off center by a bit, but it's straight on the shirt, so I can cope with that.

In Bloom looks like it does in the mockup. Just not much contrast.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

I agree about In Bloom -- subtle, really almost too subtle.

To the person who was asking about AA shirts with side seams, I can tell you that I received three AA WM shirts. One has side seams, the other two don't. The one with side seams is significantly smaller/tighter than the ones without.

l6a6s6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages l6a6s6

In Bloom looks nice, but mine seems to have been printed too low on the shirt. The picture doesn't start until 6 inches below the collar. This came across as odd to me because Woots pictures are usually printed higher. Is this the way In Bloom is supposed to be or did I just get a defect?

killerorca

justinables wrote:Hello killerorca!

I have just emailed you fyi.

I had to reread this post a few times bc i thought you all were saying you received pocky instead of shirts....Need more coffee.

Fyi pocky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky

I did get your email and sent you a reply. Looks like whatever the problem was you got it resolved since I got 2 emails from woot giving me case numbers in response to the emails I had sent in previously.

Now I wait and see what the person on the other end has to say.

inkycatz

killerorca wrote:I did get your email and sent you a reply. Looks like whatever the problem was you got it resolved since I got 2 emails from woot giving me case numbers in response to the emails I had sent in previously.

Now I wait and see what the person on the other end has to say.

Well I'm glad you're getting emails!

tbcannold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbcannold

Love my Purple "Balance" shirt. I want another for backup, but it's sold out
DO they ever come back around?

sassafrasjungle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sassafrasjungle

I'm wearing my purple 'In Bloom' for the first time today. It's a Men's Large and has side seams!!! It really doesn't fit right and nothing on the tags says Men's, just L. I'm not happy with it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sassafrasjungle wrote:I'm wearing my purple 'In Bloom' for the first time today. It's a Men's Large and has side seams!!! It really doesn't fit right and nothing on the tags says Men's, just L. I'm not happy with it.

Here are the tag colors:

Dark blue on the top tag around the ! logo = men's.
Light blue on the top tag around the ! logo = women's.

Were you aware that we changed our shirt blanks back in February 2012? The ladies' sizes run a bit larger.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Mavyn

But this is the purple blank. Still AA. Not color coded--my men's tees just say the size as well, nothing about the gender of the cut. Mine don't have side seams.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Mavyn wrote:But this is the purple blank. Still AA. Not color coded--my men's tees just say the size as well, nothing about the gender of the cut. Mine don't have side seams.

The women's blanks say women's on them near the top.

The men's do not ...

I compared the non-side-seamed Ask Again Later to the replacement copy which is side seamed; the cuts are the same.