harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula

[quote]Re: The Monster Cookie
[/

greaaaT!

harantula

Re: Looking For Love

one of my favourites this week, it deserves get more rated!

harantula

Re: The Goatsucker

this one is such a great illustration!

is100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages is100

Great work!

Re: monsters

is100

What a fun design! Like it.

Re: Monster Limbo Party

is100

Pretty epic stuff. Great work!

Re: Dark and Stormy

is100

The design is based on the 1986 computer game Rampage. If you can't remember it you're clearly younger than me and I am therefore jealous of your youth. Either way I hope you like the illustration.

Re: Toddlers Rampage

is100

Fantastic work as per usual. A big thumbs up!

Re: Juicement Day

is100

Great idea. Funny and creepy.

Re: A little suspicious

is100

Another really nice idea. Great illustration.

Re: Skyline

is100

Funny stuff.

Re: The Monster Cookie

is100

They really are cute! Nice.

Re: Cute Monsters

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
seenlove wrote:Mayan numbers. Dot above the football is twenty and the two dots above two bars is twelve.

Thanks !

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno
Re: The Monster Cookie

WOW! thanks a ton for all yours nice words :D

tonycenteno

Re: Mad factory

amazing work bro!

{{volmod edit: NO ADVERTISING IN COMMENTS. If you wish to promote your derby entry or website, please use your signature for such content. To edit your signature, click on "your account," found under your username at the top right of every shirt.woot page.}}

tonycenteno

Re: It Came from Within ... the Arcade

great work!

{{volmod edit: NO ADVERTISING IN COMMENTS. If you wish to promote your derby entry or website, please use your signature for such content. To edit your signature, click on "your account," found under your username at the top right of every shirt.woot page.}}

tonycenteno

Re: Beware a Mask on Halloween

Oh My Gookie!! amazing artwork dude!

tonycenteno

Re: Skyline

awesome as always!

tonycenteno

Re: I...GOT...IT!

wowza! amazing work dude!

tonycenteno

Re: Shy Pocket Monster

yeah! so cute!

tonycenteno

Re: Daydream

awesome work!

tonycenteno

Re: A little suspicious

great work!

tonycenteno

Re: The Goatsucker

great!

tonycenteno

Re: Dark and Stormy

fantastic work!

tonycenteno

Re: Chance Encounter

love it!

tonycenteno

Re: Robot

great!

tonycenteno

Re: Not On My Watch

wow! top notch work!

tonycenteno

Re: No Evil

hahaha so cute

tonycenteno

Re: The Gentle Gardener

amazing collab fellas!

tonycenteno

Re: Rising From the Steam

love it!

tonycenteno

Re: Monster Limbo Party

love it!

tonycenteno

Re: monsters

love it!

dmbarber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmbarber
Re: Hogwartron

This shirt is not working for me. I absolutely love Voltron and everything Harry Potter, but the two are not coming together well for me here.

perryn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perryn
flattopfrank wrote:This design is awesome !! You did a great job. My opinion may be a little biased mainly because I love old B movies ! GMV.

Thanks folks.

wottwin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wottwin
Re: Curiosity Conquers Mars

Ha! Excellent! I love the classic pulp/comic book look of it.

themodernhippy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themodernhippy

I would love to have this shirt!

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
edgrrrzzmom wrote:If you have to explain the design, maybe it's not that good.

i wanted to thank you for such a constructive comment and critic.

xkke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xkke
Re: Scribble Monsters

So cute!

is100

Cool.