opippi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages opippi

Super awesome. Loved the timelapse, just perfect!

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
flattopfrank wrote:Actually the original design is 13"x19".... well within their requirements.

The issue is that how it's represented in the shirt comp is outside the printable area. If your print-ready file meets criteria, then resub your comp to show it 1 inch away from the bottom point of the collar (it can't wrap around the collar) and side seams.

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
Re: One-eyed, One-horn, Flying Purple People Eater

But this isn't what the song says! The lyrics say 'eatin' purple people, and it sure is fine...' Therefore this is a mutant, or 2nd gen, or something.

Jessara

Re: Cataddams family

I so want this to print. Already have my hotglue crystals to embellish it all planned.

Jessara

L3g3ndQ wrote:im actually getting a bit tired of these "one of these things is not like the others" shirts not to mention they are always some dead eyed cutesy animal.

that being said this one isn't even pulled off well. it looks slapped together with not much thought

The concept is simple; I like simple. It's no fun to have to explain your shirt when somebody says 'What's THAT supposed to be?' while staring at your chest, especially if you're a girl. If this prints I shall embellish mine with hotglue crystals and catseye sequins.

is100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages is100

I love the layout. Really cleverly done.

Re: Not On My Watch

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Re: Daydream

Aw, this is beautiful, Kevin! It looks so very much like a pencil or charcoal drawing (I bet it would look amazing as a paper print), and it's so evocative: I feel his wistfulness through the computer screen.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Re: Looking For Love

This is adorable! I love that it tells a whole story. If it printed on a shirt that fit me, I would buy it and wear it with joy.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Thanks! It's not over yet, but he kind of ran out of steam compared to Sunday.

beeshna7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beeshna7
orabbit wrote:Thanks! It's not over yet, but he kind of ran out of steam compared to Sunday.

Need it!

juanmunoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juanmunoz
Re: Bully Bot 9000

thanks for the welcome! and thank you guys for the comments. I'm glad to have gotten some votes on the design.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Mavyn wrote:I'm guessing it's a vampire lady. Ear rings, phone, low cut dress.

OH!
Now I see it.
I was picturing some dragon with his head back...or something.

Anyway. No text allowed, so....

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
j5 wrote:OH!
Now I see it.
I was picturing some dragon with his head back...or something.

Anyway. No text allowed, so....

Yeah, it took me a minute but the title was a good clue.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: Juicement Day

Walmazan this is way cute.... I've got to wonder what sound an orange makes when it is screaming though. Nice job.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero

hahahaha excellent !

kharmazero

Re: Not On My Watch

it's a crazy work, i don't understand why it's not fogged

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula
thatquietgir1 wrote:Hehe, cool!

Thank YOUUU

albertoarni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages albertoarni
paxdomino wrote:Nice, I like the effect!

Thanks!

kharmazero

Re: The Monster Cookie

this design is awesome,thanks for the video , i learned a lot watching it.

kharmazero

Re: Shy Pocket Monster

i love it and my daughter and nephew think it's too too too cute

chimunga

quality posts: 7 Private Messages chimunga
Re: Pixelated Heart

Aww. I like this one.

orabbit

Re: And To Think That I Dreamed It On Sesame Street

I know it's too late to matter, but I wanted to submit a revised version of this one. I feel like I've communicated the concept better. Thanks for looking!

edit: Forgot to show the halftone version:

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula
stingray69 wrote:I think the rejectionator is saying you're using a copyrighted/trademarked? character with no parody. Also, this is up for voting at Threadless right now and woot requires exclusive rights to the design, FYI. I think Threadless does, too.

YOu're right, we saw so late that the design was in threadless too, they recently have changed the page and they have been some busy, they didn't send us the confirmation email.
Then, we tried to delete the design in here but it was too late.
Sorry because of the missunderstanding.

j5

orabbit wrote:I know it's too late to matter, but I wanted to submit a revised version of this one. I feel like I've communicated the concept better. Thanks for looking!

Ah! Much better.
Point of note: keep in mind you will be wootlocked for 60 days, in case you plan on subbing this elsewhere

move along

orabbit

j5 wrote:Ah! Much better.
Point of note: keep in mind you will be wootlocked for 60 days, in case you plan on subbing this elsewhere

Hmmm... Otherwise, it's considered a different version and exempt from the hold, right?

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
orabbit wrote:Hmmm... Otherwise, it's considered a different version and exempt from the hold, right?

That's a good question, hrmmm..

I also think this version is way better, more cosmic stuff, BB actually looks asleep here, no brick wall.

*thumbs up*

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
L3g3ndQ wrote:im actually getting a bit tired of these "one of these things is not like the others" shirts not to mention they are always some dead eyed cutesy animal.

that being said this one isn't even pulled off well. it looks slapped together with not much thought

Agree. Same old crap and it'll get printed,again

albertoarni

Re: I Want Your Heart

Thanks for your support, keep voting!

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde
Re: Curiosity Conquers Mars

If I were the random guest derby shirt picker guy, this shirt would be the winner. Keep them coming!

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
Re: I Want Your Heart

nice but this will be rejected. Woot doesn't allow the t-shirt mock up in your thumbnail, only the actual image. So in future submissions only show the image you've drawn on the thumbnail, and not the image on the t-shirt.
Still nice tho :o)

j5

orabbit wrote:Hmmm... Otherwise, it's considered a different version and exempt from the hold, right?

I think so.

move along

curiouschipmunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curiouschipmunk
Re: Young Girls These Days

mina and the count

hamchilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamchilla
Re: Rising From the Steam

I've seen plenty of phoenix designs on this site, but this is the first time I've seen a robot phoenix, and I love it!

mathibear5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mathibear5

LOVE IT! I HOPE YOU WIN

albertoarni

mathibear5 wrote:LOVE IT! I HOPE YOU WIN

Thanks so much!

Kinami

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kinami

Amazing! +1 to the "would like it better without people" crowd, though. With the silhouettes on the bottom, it looks too much like it's referencing a story or movie that I don't know (is it?) I think having just one or two more generic figures at the bottom instead of the whole group would help with that feeling, as well.

charlottesumxs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages charlottesumxs
Re: Terror Of Caerbannog (darker T)

Yay! Love this on the darker tee! Voted and will definitely buy if it gets printed.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Re: Juicement Day

Ohhhhhh I get it now.

jumpinjester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jumpinjester
Re: Dark and Stormy

Wonderful. I'm glad you decided against scales; focus on the outline makes it look ephemeral and thus like the ghost of a monster. The person standing up to the monster even though he/she is most certainly going to die ties the imagery together and points to the inner battle. Standing toe-to-toe with one's inner monsters usually shows the monster to be but a ghost, as well.

Besides that, it is eepppiiiicc!! Possibly a scene from "The Iliad," in the wine dark sea....

This NEEDS to be a shirt.

Beech Grove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beech Grove
Re: 2012

HUH???
I don't get it