pbftchicken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbftchicken

Nice design. Hope this gets printed, just in time for Halloween.

shesmatilda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shesmatilda
orabbit wrote:Congrats on the DBH print today! Sorry your entries aren't doing better. Persistence!

its ok ... just need to submit more maybe .. thank you man. i have fun joining here ,great woot site =)

chachachino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
orabbit wrote:Ha! Now that is funny.

Thanks Orabbit! You're too kind!

chachachino

writermist wrote:I loved the preview because it was elegant but the funny shadow kinda throws it off. I feel the two should not be together.

Thanks WM! I appreciate the feedback. You may be right. I definitely saw one before the other. I dunno. I always saw vampires as beings with a dual nature, with a secret. Maybe not always elegant versus insane, but usually suave handsome charming versus old crusty undead bloodthirsty. I'll definitely consider criteria in future designs, how the tone of different elements fit together. Thanks!

chachachino

daledreams wrote:thanks =)

Be encouraged. I hope you'll keep submitting. Your stuff is good, I feel that a more enticing title, and a thumbnail that shows more of the cool parts of the artwork will help you get even more votes than you're getting now. Nice work! Keep it up.

chachachino

writermist wrote:lose the shadow

Hahaha, would you buy this shirt without that shadow? That would have been an easy fix. I regret I didn't see this sooner!

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna
dawnao wrote:Why is this in the fog? What am I missing here?

You must be new here. RamyB churns out another soulless repetition of his previous designs every week, and for reasons that are beyond me, they get printed.

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna

Who's the REAL monster?

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
j5 wrote:What he said

Totally agree. Also, BB needs to convey more adorableness and innocence. That pic he referenced of Big Bird sleeping is excellent. Curl the figure down a bit more. Maybe add the blanket and teddy bear. Also, I don't know if it'd be too many colors, but BB's eyelids are pink. right now, much as I love it, he seems pretty stiff and almost kinda sad.

orabbit

quality posts: 30 Private Messages orabbit
VenusAD wrote:Totally agree. Also, BB needs to convey more adorableness and innocence. That pic he referenced of Big Bird sleeping is excellent. Curl the figure down a bit more. Maybe add the blanket and teddy bear. Also, I don't know if it'd be too many colors, but BB's eyelids are pink. right now, much as I love it, he seems pretty stiff and almost kinda sad.

Thanks for the feedback. Did you see the new version? Does this address your comments?

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
orabbit wrote:I don't know why this isn't doing better. It's hilarious and really appealing.

Thank you. I thought it would be doing better, myself...the Woot voter is a fickle mistress

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51
neuropsychosocial wrote:Aw, this is beautiful, Kevin! It looks so very much like a pencil or charcoal drawing (I bet it would look amazing as a paper print), and it's so evocative: I feel his wistfulness through the computer screen.

thank you very much neuropsychosocial

keariealazer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keariealazer
Re: Rising From the Steam

Too cool, I like the different way of looking at the phoenix and I love robots! Hope it prints as 2nd or 3rd place. I would buy!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Love can be confusing
Mavyn wrote:Really like this, great coloring.

Almost enough to make me buy cranberry, even though I know I never wear it.

Thanks very much Mavyn!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Dark and Stormy

Hope this gets an HM at least!

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

atlanticavenue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atlanticavenue
Re: The Goatsucker

This is by far my favorite in this derby... There should definitely be more chupacabra shirts out there!

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Mavyn wrote:Yeah, it took me a minute but the title was a good clue.

Ty guys! i'm glad that you get it

tullymars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tullymars
Re: Mystical Creature Gargoyle

Fer sure, a closer upper would be nice. I would love to see more of the detail.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
qetza wrote:Very nice!

thanks a lot Quetza

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
harantula wrote:great!!

thanks a lot

seenlove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seenlove
Beech Grove wrote:HUH???
I don't get it

Mayan numbers.

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
DivineAna wrote:You must be new here. RamyB churns out another soulless repetition of his previous designs every week, and for reasons that are beyond me, they get printed.

You are so right. Ever get bored...go google him, interesting reading esp in regards to Artist Alley.

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno
kylemittskus wrote:Pretty clear that the shirt color is royal blue... The tone may be a bit off, but it's not as if he's putting it on a pink shirt or something.

Thank you kylemittskus :D

And thanks everyone for all the support during this days, and foor your help to keep my design in the fog :P

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins
Re: Juicement Day

LOVE THIS!!! WANT FOREVER!

xavier1421

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xavier1421
Re: Inner Demon

Agreed - eyes glow = win

samuraiguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samuraiguy

Really hoping this one wins!

Re: Daydream

infamousmissm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infamousmissm

I'm so bummed this one didn't win! I totally would have bought one. SUPER CUTE.

Re: Skyline

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik
Re: A little suspicious

"Hmmm... Robots, Aliens, Monsters... I know, Cthulhu always gets votes! But then, I'll still need some cutesy animals, and I'm waaaaay to lazy to actually draw Cthulhu, so..."

lilwhtchk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilwhtchk
Re: A little suspicious

Gosh. I'm shocked by all the (acceptable) rudeness. I'm all for constructive criticism/critiquing, but most of the comments are just mean and don't try to improve the artistry on any level >.<

Anyways, ramyb, I like your artwork. It appeals to me (maybe b/c I am a girl idk). Despite all the discouraging remarks, please continue in this fashion of cuteness. It hasn't failed you yet.