bargainbourne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bargainbourne

Hi, first time hoodie buyer here. In case anyone's still reading this, could someone familiar with Woot's hoodies look at this picture of my "Behold a Pale Horse Pullover Hoodie" and tell me if the print really is bad or if this is just how all hoodies print?

The obvious flaws I can see are:
a) The colour of the Reaper and the playground has gone from grey to brown
b) There are thick white outlines here and there that look as if the fabric has split and the stitching is showing. This is most visible in the area surrounding the horse's eye.
c) Once you look past the horse, the quality of the background details drastically drops off. The skull and swings are difficult to make out, and the flashes of fire in the distant clouds look more like random white scratches here.

Am I being paranoid or should I be complaining to someone??

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: Since this is my first time posting a photo here, I'm not quite sure why it isn't displaying. However, you can click on the 'broken photo' icon, and it'll let you view/download the photo. Thanks again!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bargainbourne wrote:Hi, first time hoodie buyer here. In case anyone's still reading this, could someone familiar with Woot's hoodies look at this picture of my "Behold a Pale Horse Pullover Hoodie" and tell me if the print really is bad or if this is just how all hoodies print?

The obvious flaws I can see are:
a) The colour of the Reaper and the playground has gone from grey to brown
b) There are thick white outlines here and there that look as if the fabric has split and the stitching is showing. This is most visible in the area surrounding the horse's eye.
c) Once you look past the horse, the quality of the background details drastically drops off. The skull and swings are difficult to make out, and the flashes of fire in the distant clouds look more like random white scratches here.

Am I being paranoid or should I be complaining to someone??

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: Since this is my first time posting a photo here, I'm not quite sure why it isn't displaying. However, you can click on the 'broken photo' icon, and it'll let you view/download the photo. Thanks again!

i can view the pic when i click on it.

unfortunately, i just can't discern whether there's an issue with it...mein augen suck.

maybe some folks will weigh in here, but regardless, i'd attach the image to an email and send it to support@woot.com.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
bargainbourne wrote:EDIT: Since this is my first time posting a photo here, I'm not quite sure why it isn't displaying. However, you can click on the 'broken photo' icon, and it'll let you view/download the photo. Thanks again!

the url you used (between the img tags) is the address for a whole web page, instead of just a picture, and it looks like there's not an easy way to extract an address for just the pic from that site. in the future i'd suggest using a free image sharing site (such as photobucket, tinypic, imageshack, or the like) to post pics.

bargainbourne

Great, thanks a lot for your help guys!

xowgax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xowgax

Also overly disappointed at the quality of the "Behold a Pale Horse" hoodie print..
in daylight:

Never had such a problem before, Woot usually has much higher quality prints..

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
xowgax wrote:Also overly disappointed at the quality of the "Behold a Pale Horse" hoodie print..
in daylight:

Never had such a problem before, Woot usually has much higher quality prints..

If there's ever a concern with quality, centering, or whatnot, we want to know - please be sure to email support@woot.com!

I'm just hanging out, really.

xowgax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xowgax
inkycatz wrote:If there's ever a concern with quality, centering, or whatnot, we want to know - please be sure to email support@woot.com!

Thanks for the advice! Support said they'll replace it with a new one!

bargainbourne

xowgax wrote:Thanks for the advice! Support said they'll replace it with a new one!

Ok, after reading this, I emailed them again since I still hadn't gotten a reply despite sending an email before you (presumably). They just replied telling me that they've run out! I'm just getting a refund now instead of my hoodie

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess
bargainbourne wrote:Ok, after reading this, I emailed them again since I still hadn't gotten a reply despite sending an email before you (presumably). They just replied telling me that they've run out! I'm just getting a refund now instead of my hoodie

They sent me a replacement. Unfortunately, the quality is just as bad as the original I purchased. Honestly, you're probably better off with the refund.

inkycatz

cursedprincess wrote:They sent me a replacement. Unfortunately, the quality is just as bad as the original I purchased. Honestly, you're probably better off with the refund.

Did you let support@woot.com know? I hope so.

broadway309

quality posts: 0 Private Messages broadway309

Got my "The Original Blue Hedgehog" hoodie yesterday and my brothers want their own. PLEASE make these available for purchase again! Heck, make all the designs a hoodie now that it's winter.

jrunnerrunnerj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrunnerrunnerj

Guys, did you get my Email? There is still no sign of my 'LUCKY AT LAST' shirt and we have now six weeks around, far more than any shirt from woot needed. I send you a message for where to hook up the tracking number but I still didn't got any response...?

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
jrunnerrunnerj wrote:Guys, did you get my Email? There is still no sign of my 'LUCKY AT LAST' shirt and we have now six weeks around, far more than any shirt from woot needed. I send you a message for where to hook up the tracking number but I still didn't got any response...?

Did you get an auto-reply? If not, then they did not get your email. Make sure you include your order number, and send it to support@woot.com or use the shiny new form here. You should get an auto-response with a case number within a few hours.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz

Mavyn wrote:Did you get an auto-reply? If not, then they did not get your email. Make sure you include your order number, and send it to support@woot.com or use the shiny new form here. You should get an auto-response with a case number within a few hours.

Yes, please check your spam folders too.