Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Walmazan and cupcakes goes together like ... Walmazan and cupcakes. ^_^

dpiercy85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpiercy85

i love you shirt.woot writer(s), will you hire me? ))

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Any word on if these will arrive by Halloween with free shipping?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya

My husband is going to kill me because I already bought a couple shirts from the purple side sale, but I had to get this one. I'm seriously thinking about getting another for my kids. Just not sure whether to get one for my daughter who loves horses (but already has the one-line unicorn shirt in hiding for Christmas) or one for my son who has asked for Woot shirts for Christmas <3. Help me decide!!! And buying one for both is not an option unless I want a divorce.

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4
Narfcake wrote:Walmazan and cupcakes goes together like ... Walmazan and cupcakes. ^_^

I was going to buy that one, until I saw this! So awesome!

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Wait, since their faces are on the cupcakes, wouldn't that make him the "Hairless" Horseman?

Regardless, hooray a Walmazan shirt! =)

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

That one cupcake down at the bottom running like mad is just icing on the (cup)cake.

The shirt would have been fine with just the upper 4 running cupcakes, but that last one...Nice touch. I also like the carved pumpkin face in that horseman cupcake.

*edit* I also just noticed the "sword" Hah!

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

October 2012. In which Wences eats my wallet.

kypi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kypi

What a headious act this shirt is depicting!

If the cupcakes were given a heads-up, they wouldn't be-heading in the wrong direction.

I should stop while I'm ahead.
Wouldn't want anyone to lose their head over my words or anything.

I think I'll just head to bed.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

I love this shirt!! The color combo is wonderful and the design is timely, current, beautiful and hilarious!

Well done!!!

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Awesome design!

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

Arrest me for frostitution yet once again! 3 counts of it, to be exact. And hey, why aren't the counts showing the updates. My purchase of 3 doesn't show...yet.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
meandsecoya wrote:My husband is going to kill me because I already bought a couple shirts from the purple side sale, but I had to get this one. I'm seriously thinking about getting another for my kids. Just not sure whether to get one for my daughter who loves horses (but already has the one-line unicorn shirt in hiding for Christmas) or one for my son who has asked for Woot shirts for Christmas <3. Help me decide!!! And buying one for both is not an option unless I want a divorce.

Send them to your sister's house, and have her bring them to you as a gift. If this is an issue with using the joint account, give your sister CASH, and have her buy it with her account. And be sure you have some cash you keep for a rainy day. All women should have some money on hand so they don't have to ask their husband for money to buy HIM a present.

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya
mjc613 wrote:Send them to your sister's house, and have her bring them to you as a gift. If this is an issue with using the joint account, give your sister CASH, and have her buy it with her account. And be sure you have some cash you keep for a rainy day. All women should have some money on hand so they don't have to ask their husband for money to buy HIM a present.

All very good advice (thanks!) I spent most of my on-the-side stash feeding my need for purple. My sister doesn't woot, but the point stands (have someone else buy for you). My husband just happens to be the attentive type who actually pays attention to the clothes I have. Either way, I'm going to get another one, I just have to decide if my son can pull off cupcakes and get away with wearing this to Kindergarten.

halljt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages halljt

This Shirt Is Amazing.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
midori4 wrote:I was going to buy that one, until I saw this! So awesome!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

And typo mention time.

Hiss - opps didn't know a snake was in that meeting.
Edit- mentioning it is in the second twist might be helpful.

betagirl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages betagirl

I'm a sucker for cupcakes.

This one definitely made me smile, had to get one.

Beta

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

Hee, chubby horse! And my first thought was muffin tops being the best part of muffins (ah, Seinfeld) until I realized these were cupcakes. Or, mostly cupcakes...

Walmazan color palettes make me happy

considerately

quality posts: 1 Private Messages considerately
midori4 wrote:I was going to buy that one, until I saw this! So awesome!

Ermehgerd. I bought both. So broke. So cupcakey.

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

This shirt would be hilarious if they were muffin tops. And it would also make alot more sense. Cupcakes? Eh.

shades531

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shades531

I'm so glad I read this one. Wasn't going to at first , but I thought hey it could be funny.....and it was!

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie
meandsecoya wrote:All very good advice (thanks!) I spent most of my on-the-side stash feeding my need for purple. My sister doesn't woot, but the point stands (have someone else buy for you). My husband just happens to be the attentive type who actually pays attention to the clothes I have. Either way, I'm going to get another one, I just have to decide if my son can pull off cupcakes and get away with wearing this to Kindergarten.

Your son can pull it off for kindergarden, the shirt is a wonderful mixture of cute, funny and morbid. In fact he will be albe to wear it for the rest of his life, make sure to buy a mens small, or multiples. Yeah it will be big but he will grow into it. I know this I have a 9 yr old cousin and 10 yr nephew I keep buying shirts for.

There is nothing wrong with your sister asking you what your kids want for xmas and having her buy on your account. :3 You could always try to bargin with him, strong arm him, or batter him up.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
vivbot wrote:Hee, chubby horse! And my first thought was muffin tops being the best part of muffins (ah, Seinfeld) until I realized these were cupcakes. Or, mostly cupcakes...

I also thought "Cupcake stump!"

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Oh my Sprinkles! Run, Ichabod Meringue! It's the Spreadless Morselman!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Nothing is more terrifying than a cupcake without the delicious top.

The real sneaky element of this shirt is undoubtedly the 'cake at the bottom. Love the use of the entire shirt here.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Classic Walmazan, so good. ^__^

lastviking77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lastviking77
bluejester wrote:Wait, since their faces are on the cupcakes, wouldn't that make him the "Hairless" Horseman?

Regardless, hooray a Walmazan shirt! =)

You do have a very valid point. The shirt is fantastic!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Yay! La legendaria historia del panqueque sin cabeza! :P

nanovox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nanovox

This reminds me of Muffin Films, which kind of makes me want one.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling
TheDesi wrote:This shirt would be hilarious if they were muffin tops. And it would also make alot more sense. Cupcakes? Eh.

But then how could he wield an icing spatula? That's one of the best parts!

dns12999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dns12999
mjc613 wrote:Send them to your sister's house, and have her bring them to you as a gift. If this is an issue with using the joint account, give your sister CASH, and have her buy it with her account. And be sure you have some cash you keep for a rainy day. All women should have some money on hand so they don't have to ask their husband for money to buy HIM a present.

Don't encourage lying to spouses...If you husband is awesome enough he will understand why you had to buy it. I know I would.

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Wences! Great design!

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

this is awesome! i got a good giggle out of the cupcake at the bottom. congrats on the print!

shuiheart

quality posts: 4 Private Messages shuiheart

I have an irrational fear of the Headless Horseman. I am hoping that by wearing this scarily adorable shirt, I can get over my fear.

Just waiting to see if the two kids want ones, too...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Why is darth cupcake on a horse? and shouldn't his light saber be red instead of white?

Congrats Walmazan, nice print.

move along

naymarie33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naymarie33

Aughhh, this is so great!! That cupcake at the bottom, and its expression, it's priceless. I just wish women's woot shirts didn't suck :-(

alleymallycat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alleymallycat

I couldn't resist. lol I love this shirt. Overnight delivery just in time for Halloween

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Aw this is so adorable!

I'm just hanging out, really.