inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Show us your pumpkins!

You can make your pumpkin wooty...

Or scary....

Or even kind of fancy!
(that one's up to you, because this is Kludge-o-ween, and honestly, you don't have to go through all that effort to impress us)

Or if you're really pressed for time and ready to cheese it up with the rest of us, you can decorate this pumpkin for us online! Or even grab some construction paper and markers.

Next, show us your pumpkin! Or pumpkin like thing! You can upload your pics at any photo sharing site such as imgur.com or tinypic.com and then post link or picture here.

The fun starts now, friends, and goes all the way until the last minute - 11:59pm CENTRAL TIME, October 30 (so you have pumpkins in time for Halloween).

Have fun! (Don't think too hard about this.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Does this count?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz

I can make out the shape of a pumpkin, so works for me.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

A little more direct.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

What it was:

What it is now:

It rotted so I decided to hurl it over the balcony. Shouldn't have carved it so early. Oh well. Happy Halloween!

brotherhalo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brotherhalo

Here's a couple of ones I've done in years past. I haven't decided what I'll do this time, but I bought a white pumpkin for it.

And ...

DJMIKEY1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJMIKEY1

Did someone say pumpkin?

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

... Mikey wins the thread!!!

:D

I guess I'll make/post mine in a little bit.

barkwoot

quality posts: 89 Private Messages barkwoot

I had to carve mine today due to time constraints between now and Halloween. I'm going to try soaking them in a water/bleach mixture to see if I can keep them looking OK for a little longer.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
DJMIKEY1 wrote:Did someone say pumpkin?

Your first post might get you a quality post! Very cool pumpkin.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
DJMIKEY1 wrote:Did someone say pumpkin?

Wow!

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Well, mine isn't all 3D and well defined as DJMIKEY1's, but....

move along

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick

2011:

2012:

A few friends came over and all 4 of us carved ours together this year - all 4 from 2012:

barkwoot

quality posts: 89 Private Messages barkwoot

There haven't been as many Jack-O-Lanterns posted as I'd thought there might, so here are a couple of mine from last year.

Captain Jack Sparrow (pic doesn't really do the final product justice)

And in honor of my local 2011 World Champion St. Louis Cardinals and their unofficial mascot the "Rally Squirrel"

inkycatz

I didn't want this post to get lost:

gossamerica wrote:Hmmm, will anybody actually notice this...?

As promised last year, I have two new shirt.woot designs, now permanently etched into foam pumpkins ... plus an unplanned, extra, "wet" design.

Haunted Scarecrow by patrickspen

The first time I saw this shirt, I thought it would make an awesome pumpkin. I screwed up on the face (have to figure out how to patch a foam pumpkin), but otherwise, I think it turned out pretty well.

Nuclear Winter by Ste7en

Awhile ago, I had the idea of doing a mushroom cloud. Then I saw this shirt, and decided that it could easily fit the Halloween theme (instead of the snow theme). The only problem is that the design is too wide for a really good photo ;-)

Fresh Cake by walmazan

My wife told me I was in charge of the baby's pumpkin this year (since I didn't get myself a real pumpkin). Hmmm, what to do?

We call her "Baby Cakes", and she really loves getting her diaper changed (saying "naked baby" in a silly voice always gets a big smile). So this shirt came to mind. To be honest, I never really cared much for the design (naked cupcake? I don't get it), but it made a great pumpkin.

As always, I invited you to take a look at my photo album to see all of our pumpkin designs through the years. I haven't uploaded all of this year's new pictures yet (it's late, and I at least wanted to get these ones up to share, in case anybody would notice), but I'll try to get them up soon.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
inkycatz wrote:I didn't want this post to get lost:

Drat! I totally missed this until today!

Okay, I tried my best to copy the creepiest woot thing I know

inkycatz

Thank you everyone! It's really nice to see you bring out your gourds!

inkycatz

Hi everyone! Hey Djmikey1 and gossamerica, if you're still paying attention to our thread here, please check your PM box. Again, thank you everyone for participating. Hopefully we can remember this thread next year so we can see how the pumpkins evolve over time.