WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OkTEEberfest!

Willkommen! We've brewed up a belly-busting brouhaha of our best beer-themed designs and we're giving away free tastings at our small artisanal craft t-shirt store. Belly up to the bar and grab your fave today!

dedla

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dedla

Maaaaaan! I love Snow Fan! Why isn't it in a zip-up though?

ಠ_ಠ

Miyari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Miyari

Surprised to see "Where the Wild Parties At?" - I distinctly remember a massive amount of negative feedback to that design. Would have been nicer to see more of those great nerd-reference beer crest logo designs instead. Oh well!

prozakgal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prozakgal

How Rainbows Are Made should have been in here!! It''s my favorite drinking tee and I would have loved it on a hoodie.

frosty2469

quality posts: 4 Private Messages frosty2469

I bought 3 of the t-shirts tonight...
I would have bought a 4th, but why, o why did you not offer the Posthumous Pale Ale in a t-shirt???
Please Woot! I missed it the first time.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod.

you guys are building an entire side sale aroud my personal favorite "thing", that is the fake beers. Dystopia AND Ghost? And everything else?

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

Great idea for a side-sale. Bravo.

Except, you DO know that Oktoberfest is actually in late September, like a month ago, right??

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
djp519 wrote:Great idea for a side-sale. Bravo.

Except, you DO know that Oktoberfest is actually in late September, like a month ago, right??

Haha my thoughts too

Eh, beer is good all year long though

saidar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saidar

I like all the different specials you've been running lately, but given the time of year, I would be much more likely to purchase something in long-sleeve tee or zip up hoodie. I have enough regular tees that it's hard to justify getting a new one, especially when it'll be months until I can wear them again. But I have hardly any long sleeve shirts. Don't make me spend my long sleeve shirt money at Walmart!

ashapiro42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashapiro42

Would really like a hoodie, but 90% of the hoodies lately are designs I really don't want. :-/ I'm not really a beer person (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I like the more abstract designs.

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey

I have a posthumous ale tote if anyone would like to buy/trade

emschelle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages emschelle

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! how do you not make Two is better into a zip up hoodie with the design on the front; you could have beers high-fiving every time you zip up!

I'd buy that in exactly no seconds flat.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
emschelle wrote:Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! how do you not make Two is better into a zip up hoodie with the design on the front; you could have beers high-fiving every time you zip up!

I'd buy that in exactly no seconds flat.

Oh heeeeey good idea.

I'm just hanging out, really.

princessleiao

quality posts: 3 Private Messages princessleiao

My Posthumous Pale Ale coozie from the 2nd shirt.woot birthday party is still my favorite coozie ever. Many have tried to steal it...tried...

JethroOp369

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JethroOp369

Thanks to one of my coupons sitting around, got the coozies for a buck. Love these side sales

andygradel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andygradel

Have been waiting for Posthumous Pale Ale as a long sleeve t-shirt... pleeeeeeease, more long sleeve tees!

ChronoSquall14

It is only now that I have come to realize that the subgenre of fake alcohol shirts is totally rocked by Blair Sayer. How can one person make so many great shirts? And why aren't there more? If there was a beershirt.woot.com, I'd be so, so broke.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Why couldn't you sell each koozie separately? I only needed one to complete my set.

Oh well! More spare koozies!

edit:
annnnd they're sold out! I'm glad that I got the 3 pack when I did.

that was fun while it lasted!

SailorSpork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SailorSpork

I just hope the week of 12/12/12 has an apocalypse sale. And not at all so I can buy the "My 4 Little Ponies of the Apocalypse" t-shirt.

Woots:
Belkin TuneSync Dock and 5-Port USB Hub x1
Screaming Monkey with Black Woot Cape x3
Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter – 2-Pack x2
SanDisk 1GB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder x1

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku
prozakgal wrote:How Rainbows Are Made should have been in here!! It''s my favorite drinking tee and I would have loved it on a hoodie.

Agreed! Though I'd love to see it on any side-sale item.

blondegordon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondegordon

Coozies!!

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
prozakgal wrote:How Rainbows Are Made should have been in here!! It''s my favorite drinking tee and I would have loved it on a hoodie.

OH MY GOD this is friggin hilarious !!!!

charcustom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages charcustom

Thank you for selling these again, Woot. I stupidly didn't buy the Dystopia and Jovobeni shirts the first time they came around and have regretted it ever since. Those are two of my favorite movies and the designs are very cool, even if there's a bit too much text. Looking forward to seeing if any of my dumb friends get the references (probably not).

_@Goku@_

quality posts: 2 Private Messages _@Goku@_

I was gonna buy the ghost pullover... didn't realize I missed out on the sale

ChronoSquall14

I believe I may know who the next president of the US will be before I get this shirt. Waiting really is the hardest part.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

MY KOOOOOOOOOZIES ARE ON THEIR WAAAAAAÁÂÄÆÃÅÅĀ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was fun while it lasted!

Sirus394

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sirus394

Did anyone else get their Koozie 3-pack and if so what are they made out of? The product description says "1/8" thick high-density open-cell scuba foam". The koozies I received; 1/8" thick: yes, high-density: no, open-cell scuba foam: more like cheap sponge. Not the quality I thought I was buying. I have some koozies that are made of the same material that scuba suits are made out of. I assumed that woot's description was a generic description of neoprene. Is my assumption wrong or did woot list a false feature?