zeenbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeenbean

This may be a poor unwanted shirt to some, but to others this shirt is very coveted. My question is, how can I get one? And if you are not going to offer this shirt again, can I get permission to take the image and print it on a shirt? I know, I know, where was I November 2011 when you offered this shirt, well, I was not a woot member, please do not deny me for my ignorance.

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

zeenbean wrote:This may be a poor unwanted shirt to some, but to others this shirt is very coveted. My question is, how can I get one? And if you are not going to offer this shirt again, can I get permission to take the image and print it on a shirt? I know, I know, where was I November 2011 when you offered this shirt, well, I was not a woot member, please do not deny me for my ignorance.

It's on sale right now in the "RamyB spotlight sale" on the home page!
*edit* OH yea it's a hoodie now, not a tee. But yea it's there.

chiobio

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chiobio
zeenbean wrote:This may be a poor unwanted shirt to some, but to others this shirt is very coveted. My question is, how can I get one? And if you are not going to offer this shirt again, can I get permission to take the image and print it on a shirt? I know, I know, where was I November 2011 when you offered this shirt, well, I was not a woot member, please do not deny me for my ignorance.

I have and I'm not sure if I want to keep it... I'm sending you a PM with more details...