dbenton25

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dbenton25
blzben wrote:Recharging your lightsaber next to your electric shaver, could lead to a nasty, early morning mistake.

Especially if said shaver is used for pruning the nether regions. :o

David Benton a.k.a. Droidloot

Redbubble - Welovefine - Spreadshirt - Facebook

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
blzben wrote:Recharging your lightsaber next to your electric shaver, could lead to a nasty, early morning mistake.

... or the most awesomely close shave in your life!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bluetuba wrote:... or the most awesomely close shave in your life!

Would that be a Rebellion*?

*ref: Brazillian

move along

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
dbenton25 wrote:!Spoiler Alert! I am making a light-hearted social commentary by visually comparing lightsabers to modern day mobile phones. It's absurd to think that Darth Vader and Obi Wan might have had to take a break from battle in order to recharge their weapons.
Lightsabers (from the immensely popular Star Wars franchise) don't actually need to be plugged in. Much like that rock you've been living under. I kid, I kid.

Ah, Star Wars. I've heard of that - word reached my rock a few months ago, thanks to a shirt in which I said I liked the pacman ghosties and it turned out to be "Darth Vader" masks. Sadly, said news did not contain information about who Darth Vader might be.

stardustmage wrote:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber

For anyone interested in learning more about lightsabers

Link muchly appreciated... although I have to admit that it didn't really help much since it appears to be directed at the Star Wars cognoscenti. I'd follow the links and try to figure out who the "Jedi" and "Stith" are, but I need to go ground some wheat berries between two stones before baking my bread in an open fire. (Yes, we do have fire under the rock! Also: wheels.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

nyahmacphee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyahmacphee

I'm completely with Thumperchick on this one. My brain definitely went to the dirty place.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements." - Obi-Wan.

jlagraff

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jlagraff

Darn, they won't send to NewYork cause the beam is longer than three inches! What Bantha Fodder

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Clever design, David. Congrats!

darthbob14

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darthbob14
rightturnclyde wrote:"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any cord entanglements." - Obi-Wan.

FTFY

"Finally, an excuse to nuke France!"

dbenton25

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Clever design, David. Congrats!

Thank you Naheed! Just broke 2000 sales! And Thank you Wooters, you're awesome!

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender
thumperchick wrote:Anyone else think this shirt was about... something else? Especially with the buzzing write up?

Ohhhh, yup, totally see the kinda "toys" yer seein' now! xD lmao

TrypWyr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TrypWyr
supernaturlbeing wrote:The best part is, for those of us that build lightsabers, this is exactly what it looks like when we have to charge them lol

HAHAHA, that's exactly what I told my wife as I swung my newest creation around in the living room this morning...

Nice to see another sabersmith enjoying this shirt. In for one here!

And dbenton25: great job!

w00ts!
10/5/2007 - Delphi SkyFi2 XM Satellite Radio Receiver and Car Kit X 1, 6/10/2007 - WeatherX Dynamo Flashlight/Radio w/ NOAA Weather Band X 1, 6/1/07 - Random Crap X 3, 5/31/07 - Bellsouth FW14Z 2-Way Wristwatch Communicator X 2
Shirt.w00ts!
10/4/2007 - Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!, 9/22/2007 - Bushidō, 9/18/2007 - Hot Wings, 9/7/2007 - Zombie Season, 9/3/2007 - Duct Tape Man, 7/23/2007 - Sore Thumbs

dbenton25

Hey there Woot staff and Wooters! As this sale winds down, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all again for another successful sale. I loved reading all your comments and I'm thrilled that so many of you enjoyed the artwork. Until next time... May the force be with you and don't forget your chargers!

-Droidloot

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 34.227s
First Sucker: zap2012
Last Wooter to Woot: deviousbacon
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2491

First day sales 2491
First day posts 52

redshoes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redshoes

George Takei posted this design on facebook today.

kjkhemraj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjkhemraj

Mine arrived today and the grey is printed so dark, it's really hard to even notice the logos on the chargers. The sabers are washed together also. Not a good shirt. Everything is too muddled together. I really wanted to like it though.

dbenton25

redshoes wrote:George Takei posted this design on facebook today.

Yeah... Would have been nice if he had credited the image with a link to Woot.

Wade-O

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wade-O
kjkhemraj wrote:Mine arrived today and the grey is printed so dark, it's really hard to even notice the logos on the chargers. The sabers are washed together also. Not a good shirt. Everything is too muddled together. I really wanted to like it though.

I agree, the print is too dark. Not happy with how this turned out at all. Another one for the "looked good on the screen" bin.

madgette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madgette

Any idea when the mens size medium will be back in stock? I ordered for two out of my three kids....that third one will feel like the red headed stepchild....