aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
lyonscc wrote:

I'm kinda stuck on the recycling symbol in the background looking like it's upside down. (Partly because of the point of the triangular shape pointing toward the waist.)

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka

My design for this Derby.
Hope you like it!

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/67080/funny-recycling

deathklock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deathklock

ok where is the CAPTAIN PLANET t-shirt design, would be perfect

takensobackoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takensobackoff

Still dying to get the original recycler or anything with a Phoenix really.

takensobackoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takensobackoff

I should clarify; anything with the mythical creature phoenix. Not the city...

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
takensobackoff wrote:I should clarify; anything with the mythical creature phoenix. Not the city...

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

so, i guess since the polar bear design that uses a photo hasn't been rejected, that means use of photos is ok with woot now? for future derby designs, if i ever get back into it...

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
no1 wrote:so, i guess since the polar bear design that uses a photo hasn't been rejected, that means use of photos is ok with woot now? for future derby designs, if i ever get back into it...

It's OK unless it isn't.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
no1 wrote:so, i guess since the polar bear design that uses a photo hasn't been rejected, that means use of photos is ok with woot now? for future derby designs, if i ever get back into it...

Don't read too much into that.
They rejected Army for text but left Army which is the same design.
I suspect round 3 will pick up Mr. Bear, if they have time.

move along

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc

So does this news mean that Star Wars-themed designs will now be treated like Disney-themed designs (i.e. forbidden like the ice-plains of Hoth)?

j5

lyonscc wrote:So does this news mean that Star Wars-themed designs will now be treated like Disney-themed designs (i.e. forbidden like the ice-plains of Hoth)?

There go all my Star Wars design ideas.....blast it, that's all I have!

move along

lloyd2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lloyd2002
j5 wrote:There go all my Star Wars design ideas.....blast it, that's all I have!

shudders

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit
lyonscc wrote:So does this news mean that Star Wars-themed designs will now be treated like Disney-themed designs (i.e. forbidden like the ice-plains of Hoth)?

Oh no! I JUST turned in a slick muppet based parody design...Is it going to get insta-rejected since disney bought them? I didn't know this.

j5

oakenspirit wrote:Oh no! I JUST turned in a slick muppet based parody design...Is it going to get insta-rejected since disney bought them? I didn't know this.

well, to be fair, Disney doesn't chase their secondary IP as hard. Plenty of Tron or Pixar parodies out there.

move along