3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Congrats Tony, this one will be a classic.

I prefer this kind of monster cookie though, sorry

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

Only thing missing is a chocholate chip between the legs ;) I love Cookie Monster!

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me, C is for cookie, that's good enough for me, oh C is for cookie, that's good enough for me, oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C!

harobikes333

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harobikes333

Too bad I've already bought my Halloween costume! ^_^
It could be a very cheesy, last minute "t-shirt costume"

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
bluetuba wrote:Congrats Tony, this one will be a classic.

I prefer this kind of monster cookie though, sorry

Mmmm... but, gasp, is that... oatmeal??

bluejester

quality posts: 559 Private Messages bluejester

Perhaps he was just following the old adage of "To know your enemy, you must become him," a little too closely...

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

This shirt is going to give me nightmares!

It's the embodiment of evil: take a few things that are sweet and happy memories from your childhood. Then make it EVIL!!!!

Well done!!!!

feloniousacronis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages feloniousacronis

Oh, Cookie Monster wearing cookie, don't be mean to those sweet, innocent, rich, chocolaty other cookies crouching at your feet too terrified to escape being devoured!. That’s my job. Does anybody have any milk?.

lonelypond

quality posts: 414 Private Messages lonelypond

ha!

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno

YAY! Thank you very much for all the love and the kinds words. I´m very excited today :D

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29
tonycenteno wrote:YAY! Thank you very much for all the love and the kinds words. I´m very excited today :D

I love the video! Thanks for posting it, love the shirt too. It's making me hungry for cookies though! :-P

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29

A monster cookie wearing a Cookie Monster costume is genius, btw!

letterq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages letterq

Great design bro! Congrats and good luck with the sales!!

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc

I fully expected to see ramyb's catopus as today's winning design. I'm very excited! This a great day in the Derby. I feel like I won. LOL Congrats tonycenteno!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Well done Tony.

move along

nmtschaenn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nmtschaenn

This shirt has the same problem as The Binge that drives me nuts. The eyes are not on top of the head like Cookie Monster. This is Grover.

agirloutthere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agirloutthere

Wish this had come out about a week earlier (so I would have it in time for Halloween).

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Wow! I don't remember seeing a Cookie Monster shirt since The Binge!

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac

So happy this won. Congrats, Tony! The write up was genius.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
tonycenteno wrote:YAY! Thank you very much for all the love and the kinds words. I´m very excited today :D

Congratulations and the video was fascinating! Thanks for letting us see the whole process. I'm wondering..... since the time lapse is almost eight minutes, how long did it actually take in real time to create your winning design?

07/11/14

mclayjones3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mclayjones3

Congrats, Tony!

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega

Why did this shirt have to win on the same day they're having a charity bake sale at work? Oh well, I guess I can eat healthy another day.

Damn you, power of suggestion!!

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

angelalds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelalds

Any word on when size 8 shirts will be back. My kids keep seeing this and begging for it. I'd love to buy a kids 8!

bluetuba

thewronggrape wrote:Mmmm... but, gasp, is that... oatmeal??

Yes, a monster cookie is basically a giant peanutbuttery oatmeal cookie with M&M's instead of (or in addition to) chocolate chips.

The M&M's are soft and gooey inside when warm and crunchy when not. They are fantastic!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
angelalds wrote:Any word on when size 8 shirts will be back. My kids keep seeing this and begging for it. I'd love to buy a kids 8!

You could just order a size 10. It'll be a little big right now, but you'll save yourself a few bucks and your kids will get to enjoy/wear this shirt longer!

Zapp Brannigan

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Zapp Brannigan
pitamuffin wrote:You could just order a size 10. It'll be a little big right now, but you'll save yourself a few bucks and your kids will get to enjoy/wear this shirt longer!

Kids 6 is good for round about what age? Would it be so easy to say around 6 years old or a 6t?

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay

Congrats Tony!!!

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno

Thanks a ton guys! i´m glad you like it! :D

chunkymonky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkymonky

Wow! veery talented AI work. I'm very impressed at your attention to detail. Do you use a mouse or tablet?

chunkymonky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkymonky
Zapp Brannigan wrote:Kids 6 is good for round about what age? Would it be so easy to say around 6 years old or a 6t?

I purchased a 6t from woot before and it didnt fit my 6yr i had to give it to my 2yr (fits him just a little big.

harrylives7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harrylives7

What a great design! Brings to mind childhood ghost stories told close to Halloween time. it also reminds me of my all-time fave shirt Donut Panic. Something about fear striking the tiny, sugary hearts of baked goods really appeals to me, is that weird?!? love this!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I had a feeling this one would take first! Congrats, Tony.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Great shirt, and it was really fun to watch your process in the time-lapse video. :^)

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Really done tony! I personally can't stand illustrator, but after watching your video and seeing what you are able to pull off in it, I am definitely going to play around with it more in the future.
Congrats!

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I am so upset with shirt.woot. Over the past several years I have ony bought a few XL mens shirts. I bought a random one and it is the same as one of the few I already gave to my husband. Very very very disappointing. What are the odds???? Not high. Nice joke staff! I won't buy woot shirts anymore.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Fountain3586 wrote:I am so upset with shirt.woot. Over the past several years I have ony bought a few XL mens shirts. I bought a random one and it is the same as one of the few I already gave to my husband. Very very very disappointing. What are the odds???? Not high. Nice joke staff! I won't buy woot shirts anymore.

Awwwwww. Sorry. But you don't really think we looked it up and did it on purpose do you?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

angelalds wrote:Any word on when size 8 shirts will be back. My kids keep seeing this and begging for it. I'd love to buy a kids 8!

Sorry for the inconvenience. We've had high demand in that color and size. We're working with our vendors to get some some in as fast as we can.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bluetuba

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience. We've had high demand in that color and size. We're working with our vendors to get some some in as fast as we can.

The donkeys can only run so fast people! Honduras is really far away!

alliemda

quality posts: 4 Private Messages alliemda
Fountain3586 wrote:I am so upset with shirt.woot. Over the past several years I have ony bought a few XL mens shirts. I bought a random one and it is the same as one of the few I already gave to my husband. Very very very disappointing. What are the odds???? Not high. Nice joke staff! I won't buy woot shirts anymore.

If you can't keep track perhaps he has too many shirts? Just a thought.

goliath72

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goliath72

CONGRATs BUDDY ALWAYS DESERVED THIS IS GREAT!!!