rsychc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsychc

This is one of the best shirts I have seen in a while, paired with one of the best write-ups I've seen in an even longer while! I'm so scared I've crumbled all over myself!!!! LOL

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

Congrats Tony , bien merecido amigo!!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

Now no 8, 10, or 12?? The best kids shirt to come along in a long time and you don't have blanks to cover it?

And the ladies small has hips in it. Suppose I could get that and nip in the hips. Nah -- too much work.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 53.119s
First Sucker: mattryan
Last Wooter to Woot: TheDesi
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1880

First day sales 1880
First day posts 42

dfilter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dfilter
Fountain3586 wrote:I am so upset with shirt.woot. Over the past several years I have ony bought a few XL mens shirts. I bought a random one and it is the same as one of the few I already gave to my husband. Very very very disappointing. What are the odds???? Not high. Nice joke staff! I won't buy woot shirts anymore.

Yeah, but if you only bought a few in the past several years, that essentially means there were hundreds of designs you didn't like? So isn't it really lucky that you got one of the few that you do like?

tonycenteno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tonycenteno

Thank you guys!

Woot Tang Clan

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Woot Tang Clan

Awesome shirt, this is the second time I purchased 2 shirts, which is rare.

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth
ThunderThighs wrote: Sorry for the inconvenience. We've had high demand in that color and size. We're working with our vendors to get some some in as fast as we can.

@Thunderthighs: Any chance they are going to get any kids' sizes back before this is reckoned?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bnbsouthworth wrote:@Thunderthighs: Any chance they are going to get any kids' sizes back before this is reckoned?

That depends in part on how quickly the shirt is Reckoned. With 21 sales in the the last 13 hours, it's on track to stick around for more than one week - although obviously the sales pace may decline.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tonycenteno

Thank you guys! I hope to soon be restored to stock shirts for kids, and I can buy my son a shirt too: D

tonycenteno

Thank a ton guys for buy my design. Probably are the last hours on the reckoning.

In any case thank so much guys!