WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

You Asked For It

Too many times we've watched a sale end only to hear the cries and pleas of anguish on Twitter, Facebook, and reddit: "Please bring this design back!" So this one's for all you procrastinators and paycheck-awaiters: we're bringing back designs that we've had requests to re-activate. You asked for it!

Quality Posts

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Odd Bear Out hoodie? Binge hoodie? Oh woot, you make me so happy.

Happy and broke.

But so, so happy.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

You missed one!

takensobackoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takensobackoff

So glad they brought back the "5 second rule." Now all they need to bring back is the "original recycler" and my regretted decision not to purchase a shirt will be absolved.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

trekmiss wrote:You missed one!

Be patient... hint hint.

werdwerdus

quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

you brought back Circuitulatory System!!! WOOOOOO!

Next up: From Your Sink Since 1900

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos

I love you Woot.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Unfortunately I already have all the repeats I'd be interested in (Moloko Plus and Cicuitulatory System). Maybe next time.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
tgentry wrote:Be patient... hint hint.

Hmm... That sounds very promising! My brother's favorite shirt got ruined by bleach, and I'd love to get him another one of these for Christmas. Should I be patient for this Christmas or next? ;-)

ETA: Should I hope that I can get it in the original AA blank? Sorry, but I had to ask, since hints are happening. I'd buy it for him either way, but I know how much he liked the original.

takensobackoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takensobackoff

Can I get a hint hint about the original recycler? Please?!?

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30

I'm from Seattle?

lonelypond

quality posts: 436 Private Messages lonelypond

: /

Pete1219

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Pete1219

I would love to see "The New Guy" again.

cosmtig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cosmtig

So happy about Existential Whale!

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
cosmtig wrote:So happy about Existential Whale!

Me too! I've been waiting for that one to come back since the day it was reckoned! (Wasn't paying enough attention that day, obviously...)

I would be even happier if it were printed on AA - the Anvil (men's) blanks are just not as good - but in this case, I'll take what I can get. I've passed on a lot of good designs because of the new shirts, but I just can't pass on this one, even if it won't fit me as well.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

ravenstarwind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenstarwind

Wishing that Survival Horror had made a reappearance. I've been waiting or that shirt to return.

~Raven~

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

And this one, or do I have to sign up on those web sites to replace it?

fishphotoguy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages fishphotoguy

Yeehaa, I can finally complete my Blair Sayer collection.

I feel validated for all the times I posted on new Blair shirts and the days I spent searching for "mai tai" on the random shirt pages and at teetrade.

It has been a lonely quest, and now it has ended. Thanks Woot, nice to know I wasn't alone out there after all.

ethereal77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ethereal77

Cooool! I never get anything I ask for, but I did ask for It Came Out Of Nowhere on a hoodie last time it came up, you did it! I just need to measure one of my other hoodies tonight and I will be back with $$ and hopefully a few other potential purchasers. Love ya Woot and welcome to my Xmas card list!

privateertx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages privateertx

You know, woot!, I've been waiting for you to bring back one past shirtwoot! design. Patiently. Waiting. No begging. No whining.

You taunted us for months with a phantom header, and we foolishly thought that some day old favorites would find a home in the site permanently.

Lo and behold, today I see "you asked for it" and I have the nerve to think woot! is finally gonna bring back THE shirt:

But no. Not to be. Never to be, is it, woot!?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Know what I mean? Nudge Nudge

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

"You Asked For It" Trivia:
- Hungry Hungry Games reprinted just to give mariahrh another week to order.
- Binge owns the top spot on the shirt.woot best sellers' list with 61,918.
- It Came Out of Nowhere appears to hold the third spot on the best sellers' list (37,647).
- It's a Trap ranks 19th on the best seller list (12,018), and this is the first time that it's reprinted in any form.
- Five Second Rule claims 31st place on the best seller list (9,513)
- Squeeze occupies the 42nd place on the best seller list (8,556)
- Binge has previously reprinted as a hoodie, mug, tote, hoodie, apron, poster, and tank top.
- I now own Binge on five different items... I'm still waiting on the cookie jar!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I cannot repel designs of this magnitude!!

Thanks for bringing back the shirt I regretted missing out on the most!

Edit: Just saw you reprinted "Moloko Plus" as well - good call!

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

icker32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icker32

Bring back Pandemonium please

Ginkasa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ginkasa

I wish these sales would include more long-sleeved tees, especially as we enter the colder months. Even better, I'd like an option to buy a design in long-sleeve for every shirt (but I won't hold my breath )

cloudyview

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cloudyview

I'd love to see 355 Woolloomoo come around again

shirt.woot.com/offers/335-woolloomoo-way

Ohhhh, and Koinnibalism. Had so many compliments on this shirt.

shirt.woot.com/offers/koinnibalism

Vicarz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vicarz

My god - the number of times I've cried myself to sleep at night for having missed the clockwork orange shirt. Today I can finally make amends with my dead something something...oh the gods they smile ... ok perhaps that's a bit dramatic, but I'm more than a little giddy I can get the orange timepiece shirt. Wowzers.

lcatgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess

Whaaaat? No Hungry Hungry games hoodie? Please Woot! complete my Hungry Hungry games collection.

MrRocks

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MrRocks
fishphotoguy wrote:Yeehaa, I can finally complete my Blair Sayer collection.

I feel validated for all the times I posted on new Blair shirts and the days I spent searching for "mai tai" on the random shirt pages and at teetrade.

It has been a lonely quest, and now it has ended. Thanks Woot, nice to know I wasn't alone out there after all.

Very flattered to read this. Thanks for the kind words, and the collection.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

You know, between what people are posting as recommendations for future second chances and some of the designs that are in this sale, I cannot stress this enough - ALWAYS BUY THREE RANDOMS. Finding Technicolor, Pandamonium, Squeeze, 5 Second Rule, and No Electricity Required - I've acquired all of these through randoms.

Also, book-related totes are the best. You take them to the library and it's neat to feel like you accessorized for your loaning of various media.

kraven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kraven
takensobackoff wrote:So glad they brought back the "5 second rule." Now all they need to bring back is the "original recycler" and my regretted decision not to purchase a shirt will be absolved.

Need "5 second rule" apron

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

My old shirts wish list is shrinking! Thanks Woot!

chinq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chinq

Yes! My five bucks shirt was beat up! Got three this time so I'm future proof!! Next up, lime>coconut!

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

How about "Escape," since we just got its sequel but many of us missed the original?

Oooh, maybe on a long-sleeved shirt?

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy

I was hoping for Apathy Coalition. I was too apathepic at the time of the original sale. Also wanting Living Plan B.

MarkES

quality posts: 5 Private Messages MarkES

FIVE BUCKS COFFEE, thanks for bringing this back, I get more comments on this shirt then any other and my old one is all worn out.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
kerrycindy wrote:I was hoping for Apathy Coalition. I was too apathepic at the time of the original sale. Also wanting Living Plan B.

I'd buy a duplicate Apathy Coalition - I'm getting scared to wear mine.

Really want to see Row vs. Wade again. I get the best comments on this shirt ever, and mine is in bad shape. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/row-vs-wade

Edit: Whoa I got a quality post at some point! Never saw that. My crap posting has been validated!

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake

Will I need to prepare my wallet for even more pain?

(sent an email too)

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

Thanks for the ICOON hoodie!

takensobackoff wrote:Now all they need to bring back is the "original recycler" and my regretted decision not to purchase a shirt will be absolved.

I will add a ditto to the bring back The Original -Recycler

My son was wearing his yesterday and every time I see him in it, I regret not purchasing one for myself and getting another as a spare.

Oh, by the way my Pandamonium is worn out and ripped. I would gladly purchase another, if it were offered!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

kimkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimkat

a clockwork orange and the broken robot (one of the first woot shirts ever) are still my two favorite shirts.

I want the broken robot shirt again!

mine is getting pretty shabby

anyone else remember that one? light blue, broken robot pieces?