countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown

While I will probably be replacing a shirt or 2 with this sale, it does not include the actual shirt I've been asking for. 3D Lion is by far my favourite, and I would love to see it remixed (perhaps on a golden yellow, not sure). Although the original white is also nice since I could tie-dye it.

Anyway, I am sure there are tons of other wooters in the same boat with different shirts. Unfortunately I have to admit that there are probably not a lot of other people asking for 3D lion, although if it came up again I am sure there would be others that bought it besides me. But why not take custom orders for any shirt in the archive? Not permanently maybe, but as some sort of limited time woot plus deal. I would be willing to wait on shipping if it meant I could get some old shirts back.

linksdeity

quality posts: 22 Private Messages linksdeity

Wow, there are some really awesome designs in this one! I need that Squeeze hoodie!!! :O

thundercurl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thundercurl

And I REALLY missed the Shakespeare A-Z shirt. One of my top missed buys. Any chance of that resurfacing?

chelsiebraden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelsiebraden

I was hoping to see the unstealthiest ninja ones again. My husband really wanted the zombie peanut butter jelly one. None of these were ones we even considered buying.

chelsiebraden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelsiebraden

I like the custom order from the archive idea. Even if it was only a limited time. I think it would be awesome. I can think of a few that I would buy.

countdown wrote:While I will probably be replacing a shirt or 2 with this sale, it does not include the actual shirt I've been asking for. 3D Lion is by far my favourite, and I would love to see it remixed (perhaps on a golden yellow, not sure). Although the original white is also nice since I could tie-dye it.

Anyway, I am sure there are tons of other wooters in the same boat with different shirts. Unfortunately I have to admit that there are probably not a lot of other people asking for 3D lion, although if it came up again I am sure there would be others that bought it besides me. But why not take custom orders for any shirt in the archive? Not permanently maybe, but as some sort of limited time woot plus deal. I would be willing to wait on shipping if it meant I could get some old shirts back.

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

I am happy for a chance to get Ill-Gotten Trinkets. I was apparently living under a rock when it was available, and have been kicking myself for taking a Woot! break just when a shirt I really loved was for sale.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

And yet no Kitchen Warfare apron? I believe you could put that one up for sale every week and still sell it out in a few hours. I got one the last time it was available and have had ten people tell me that they want one as well.

Yeah, so there's that...

rattieonwheels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rattieonwheels
countdown wrote:Anyway, I am sure there are tons of other wooters in the same boat with different shirts. Unfortunately I have to admit that there are probably not a lot of other people asking for 3D lion, although if it came up again I am sure there would be others that bought it besides me. But why not take custom orders for any shirt in the archive? Not permanently maybe, but as some sort of limited time woot plus deal. I would be willing to wait on shipping if it meant I could get some old shirts back.

Love this idea!

Let's see here, I'd be snapping up Too Much Catnip, Binge Rats, Runtime Error, Warpigs, Art Season, Nyctophobia... ...yes, I like small furry animals, have you seen my username?

SilentLegend

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SilentLegend

Too Many Cooks is still as horrifying as ever.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
chelsiebraden wrote:I like the custom order from the archive idea.

Stranger things have happened.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

zfadinglifez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zfadinglifez

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! Omens, Monsters, and Goblins!..thank you thank you thank you thank you..
i could not be happier about your choice for this!!
finally, I will once again be reunited with my long lost (mouse eaten through) woot shirt of days gone by..the Circuit-ulatory system!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot explain how happy this makes me..YAY! Hazzah!! Bithcin!!! Kick Ass!!!! Score..clutch..bonus!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all

kelley21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelley21

Ugh! I got my hopes up, thinking FINALLY, the "barrel of monkeys" shirt with the red and blue plastic monkeys coming out of the laboring mom would be here, but, nope, and again, my hopes are dashed heartlessly against the unforgiving rocks. Sigh.

Daiku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daiku

I need the fivebucks in a hoodie. perfect for the rest of the winter. plz. pretty plz?

I bought some stuff.

wootcrystal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootcrystal
chelsiebraden wrote:I was hoping to see the unstealthiest ninja ones again. My husband really wanted the zombie peanut butter jelly one. None of these were ones we even considered buying.

my sister really wants the zombie one (acquired taste) also, I was so excited when I saw that they were re-releasing old shirts again :S

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan

If anybody's on the fence about It's A Trap, I have it from the original print, it turned out great and it still looks new after a number of washings.

shieh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shieh

bring back oodles of noodles!

eternalsun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eternalsun

I was so excited about this because I really want to get "Acquired Taste" and "Escape". Anyway, glad to see some really great designs getting printed again!

countdown

quality posts: 14 Private Messages countdown
Nekkochan wrote:If anybody's on the fence about It's A Trap, I have it from the original print, it turned out great and it still looks new after a number of washings.

Indeed, it is a great shirt and still looks relatively good condition. I will probably still be getting a replacement though, just for good measure.

Warning, this shirt is not for people with weak hearts. People will be constantly calling after you in public, "It's a trap!". Don't worry, there is no trap. I even had someone shout it at me over a PA system... Bet that shocked some bystanders.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
tgentry wrote:Be patient... hint hint.

Since we asked, will we get AA back? Pretty please? Maybe that's asking for too much.

It's really nice that you guys brought back Finding Technicolor; Thanks guys.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Nekkochan wrote:... and it still looks new after a number of washings.

That may be more indicative of the blanks used.

ArcticFox7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArcticFox7
kerrycindy wrote:I was hoping for Apathy Coalition. I was too apathepic at the time of the original sale. Also wanting Living Plan B.

Plan B was the best shirt I never bought from Woot. Still waiting to see it back for sale!

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

Bless your little hearts.

First Star Powered hoodie, now No Electricity Required tote... my birthday is next week, after the weekly sale resets, and I am getting goose bumps thinking about it. You guys are making me really happy after months of non-purchase due to the new blanks.
:-D

bluetechnomix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluetechnomix

Please bring back Unstealthiest Ninja 2 !!!

fapfapfap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fapfapfap

Been searching everywhere to get the "Acquired Taste" shirt! Please bring it back!

s21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s21

I would love a Shhhhhh hoodie!

Hiryu2040

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hiryu2040

While we're requesting things, can we get a Natural Instinct and Epic Battle tee/hoodie? Also my girlfriend wants Headless Horseman on a hoodie. Please and thank you

ColinBlair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ColinBlair

So, so happy to have a new Finding Technicolor shirt. And another Finding Technicolor to backup the first. And another Finding Technicolor to backup the second. As this forum as my witness, I will never have to be finding technicolor again.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

Still beyond bummed that Woot will most likely never bring back my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EVER shirt that I ordered 2 of, but never received because Woot likes to pretend it never happened. Imagine how excited I was when I got my email telling me my order had shipped, then how heartbroken I was when I got another email less than an hour later telling me it had been reckoned (early, due to "legal issues" I've been told). Sad sad day

jamahu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamahu
Ginkasa wrote:I wish these sales would include more long-sleeved tees, especially as we enter the colder months. Even better, I'd like an option to buy a design in long-sleeve for every shirt (but I won't hold my breath )

Totally agree with this - Mondays have been disappointing for me lately as I open up the latest sale and look specifically for the long-sleeved tee options.

ldyamathyste

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldyamathyste

Yay!

(That is all)

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

I'm hoping they bring back The Cake Is A Liar. My son is wanting that for Christmas. TeeTrade has not been kind for this shirt.

berrybuzz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages berrybuzz

It Came Out of Nowhere as a hoodie? Lamesauce.

*sighs* Since there is no hope of me getting a t-shirt version (or even a longsleved t-shirt version), I guess I gotta get this or nothing.

berrybuzz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages berrybuzz
countdown wrote:While I will probably be replacing a shirt or 2 with this sale, it does not include the actual shirt I've been asking for. 3D Lion is by far my favourite, and I would love to see it remixed (perhaps on a golden yellow, not sure). Although the original white is also nice since I could tie-dye it.

THIS! Woot, you must do an "Open the Vault" day. Perhaps set a minimum number of orders on each design to help with printing?
Basically, so long as at least 20 shirts are sold, those shirt orders will get printed and shipped. If 20 aren't sold, out of luck.

I could SOOOOO get behind this.

Amobailar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amobailar

Finally!! A Dr. Who design!! I love Dr. Who...hint hint.

eggy78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eggy78

Since you asked for it, I need another (2 or 3 of) True Love! Mine has holes in it and the ink is fading. It's my favorite shirt ever and it makes every day that I wear it awesome. Plus the people at Taco Bell and the local Mexican place always get a kick out of it.

Also, I could use another Squeeze since the arm holes are torn on mine, but I can't live without True Love!

KenHartshorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenHartshorn

Is Kitchen Warfare apron somewhere in the queue? Say it is so Joe.

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

I will wear It's a Trap! to work one of these weekends, and I will enhance the effect with sound effects from my talking Admiral Ackbar plush. It is, indeed, a trap, since I could not leave the site without ordering one! Seriously considering a few other options from this side sale. And here I was trying to save money...

gladiatorjai

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gladiatorjai

Hey guys, can someone who has bought a pullover hoodie please chime in with how do they fit as compared to the tees. I wear a Mens Medium and was inclining towards the small.

TIA

ieatpaperbag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ieatpaperbag

Bring back Caffeine Power Up too please!

I used to fit mine when but I was discontent about my big tummy so I started going to the gym. Unfortunately I went too much after divorcing tummy and can't fit my favorite shirt anymore! I will wash your dishes (or shirts) and model the shirt if necessary. My coffee breath, red eyes and jittery twitches are not enough for everyone to know that I have a very healthy addiction to coffee; I must have this shirt again...but bigger! Pretty please =)

mvanco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco

No one has yet to point out the need for

Pull over hoodie please!!

• Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(