maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui
ChronoSquall14 wrote:You know, between what people are posting as recommendations for future second chances and some of the designs that are in this sale, I cannot stress this enough - ALWAYS BUY THREE RANDOMS. Finding Technicolor, Pandamonium, Squeeze, 5 Second Rule, and No Electricity Required - I've acquired all of these through randoms.

Also, book-related totes are the best. You take them to the library and it's neat to feel like you accessorized for your loaning of various media.

I've picked up several that are being pined for by posters in random purchases. If you don't love what you get, somebody you love probably will.

pngwyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pngwyn

I *really* want the Forty-Two U shirt in a hoodie!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/forty-two-u

pturmel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pturmel

Ooooo! Have to get my request in!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/soulmates, please. I've been jealous of my son for ages now.

Maybe it could be included in a LOTR theme week to coincide with the release of the Hobbit?

aesprecast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aesprecast

family breakfast!!!

solyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solyn

Please bring back meatatarian! Losing out on that shirt was my first experience with the cruel, cruel, reckoning.

CupCak3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CupCak3

Any chance a Sputnik tshirt is coming up soon? I'm kicking myself for missing when it came up again as a hoodie a couple weeks ago as I've been looking for this for a couple years!

http://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/sputnik-remix

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/sputnik-remix-pullover-hoodie

shorewoodmayor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shorewoodmayor

i really liked the 'zombee' tee! i need to replace it because it is looking worn.

unicycles rule!

pirateslife4me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pirateslife4me

I love that shirtwoot has these "bring back the faves" sales, but in my opinion, if you're going to bring back a design, you should make it available as multiple options. My friend loves the "Books - No Electricity Required" design, but she wants it as a t-shirt and it's only here as a totebag.

debragr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages debragr
takensobackoff wrote:So glad they brought back the "5 second rule." Now all they need to bring back is the "original recycler" and my regretted decision not to purchase a shirt will be absolved.

I bought 5 second rule wait back when but forgot to tell my youngest not to outgrow it. Very glad it came back.

lylekong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lylekong

Darn! I was so hoping for the return of the Horror Film

-The only lyle you know

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

The 2 I missed getting the first time around were

one smart cookie

Test tube baby

I'll keep waiting woot hopefully they'll come back.

tpeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tpeg

Was hoping to see
Exercise: Some Motivation Required

Any chance of that one one day

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

DEATH DRINKS A MAI-TAI!!!

YOU LISTENED TO ME!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one... put I am pumped about it.

Thanks!!!

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

viktute0603

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viktute0603

Any chance it'll come back as a shirt????

skibunnycolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skibunnycolo

I really wish that "it came out of no where" and "the binge" we're available for purchase as a tee shirt, because I would love to replace mine with the women cut tee! I wear these shirts all the time, but would prefer not to have them sooooo short!

celadd7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celadd7

I am so disappointed. I bought the "Doughnut Panic" a couple of years. You recently had Donut Day weekend but I missed it! I wrote you and begged but even though they weren't going to ship out for 3 days. I was really disappointed today, after your email, not to find it on your list. PLEASE IF YOU CAN, I NEED 2 shirts. I need 1 to replace my old one and one for a VERY SPECIAL FRIEND. Who saw me wearing it a couple of years ago and I have been looking for it ever since. Please bring it back.
L

Leighann Denison

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

celadd7 wrote:I am so disappointed. I bought the "Doughnut Panic" a couple of years. You recently had Donut Day weekend but I missed it! I wrote you and begged but even though they weren't going to ship out for 3 days. I was really disappointed today, after your email, not to find it on your list. PLEASE IF YOU CAN, I NEED 2 shirts. I need 1 to replace my old one and one for a VERY SPECIAL FRIEND. Who saw me wearing it a couple of years ago and I have been looking for it ever since. Please bring it back.
L

believe in the power of positive thought!! or something!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg
skibunnycolo wrote:..... "the binge" we're available for purchase as a tee shirt,.......

The Binge has been available as a T-Shirt for a very loooooong time.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

Odd bear out hoodie! FTW!

Also very happy about Trinkets and No Electricity. :D

qwikshot16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwikshot16

i want a vampyre (from sept 27) t-shirt~!~

mechterp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mechterp

Where's the Horror?, still no "Say No to Scurvy" shirt.

jayne5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayne5

Yes, oh yes, oh yes - the 5 second rule! This came out when I was a newbie here and didn't understand how things worked. I was waiting until this shirt needed support to buy one and it was RECKONED! (Hmm, that may not be spelled correctly.) Anyway, thank you so so much - from a microbiologist.

clynn101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clynn101

I wish you brought back Kitchen Warfare on the apron. I have been checking woot religiously hoping to see it make a comeback. *sad face*

COME BACK KITCHEN WARFARE APRON, COMEBACK

chelsiebraden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelsiebraden

I think everyone in my house would end up getting the peanut butter zombie one. Just because we all love it and think it's hilarious.

wootcrystal wrote:my sister really wants the zombie one (acquired taste) also, I was so excited when I saw that they were re-releasing old shirts again :S

punkrockmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punkrockmonkey

Oh, please, oh, please, oh PLEASE.

I NEED this shirt. If I don't have it, I'll probably die.

Actually, I'll definitely die if I don't have it.

(Granted, I'll die if I DO have it--death being unavoidable and all that--so I guess my argument is moot.)

In conclusion:
I'd be happier than a pig in a puddle if y'all would be so kind as 'ta bring this here shirt back.

Yee haw!

-PunkRockMonkey
(Who may, possibly, need to lay off the caffeine.)

punkrockmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punkrockmonkey
genericsmith wrote:DEATH DRINKS A MAI-TAI!!!

YOU LISTENED TO ME!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one... put I am pumped about it.

Thanks!!!

Nah, you're not the only one. That shirt's pretty awesome.

brettcsmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brettcsmith

Dear Woot,

This is my second comment on the site.

Comment #1 was to ask for a Pup in Training hoodie.

Thanks for listening.

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx

Since the email for this sale said "be sure to complain" I'll complain about the lack of long sleeve tees in this sale. Doubt I could resist 5 Second Rule if it was in LS format.

Berken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Berken

Please bring back Knock Knock! My niece really wants one for Christmas

mystymaples

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mystymaples

One of the biggest regrets in life, right under marrying my ex-husband, is not buying Rake Break when it was out. Please?

ariellem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ariellem

Siren or mermaid? Love the drawing style on this one although it's a bit more disturbing than I'm in the mood for wearing these days.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/ill-gotten-trinkets

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
almost no Box of Cobwebs in the past few years (boo :-< )

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
rangerlg wrote:I'm hoping they bring back The Cake Is A Liar. My son is wanting that for Christmas. TeeTrade has not been kind for this shirt.

PMed you.

hdao6899

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hdao6899

I would totally buy two Circuit-ulatory Systems if I knew of an electrical engineer married to a doctor. If a couple should match, at least make it cool.

And if anyone would like to take my idea, please be my guest! That would make me so happy.

ethereal77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ethereal77
berrybuzz wrote:It Came Out of Nowhere as a hoodie? Lamesauce.

*sighs* Since there is no hope of me getting a t-shirt version (or even a longsleved t-shirt version), I guess I gotta get this or nothing.

You only just missed it berrybuzz It was in Woot Plus Movie Magic shirts a couple of weeks back.

Neuropsychosocial says it's #3 in the top sellers list so I am sure it will be back at some point.

SaulB50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SaulB50

I've been waiting years for "Now That's Just Overpriced" to be reprinted. Thank you.

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

I'm really tempted to get the Binge hoodie, but I'd gladly pull the trigger for a Binge Tote Bag. Please, pretty please?

elle5bell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elle5bell

Hmmmm...I bought a Squeeze tee when it came back earlier this year. It does not glow in the dark.

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

Yay! I finally got my Arr-gyle t-shirt.

I have noticed a few others I would like but I have TOO MANY t-shirts. How about if Woot does a calendar or something? A different design for each day. Or different themed calendars like cats or robots. Then we would see all the cute pictures again. And I wouldn't have to figure out where to put all of these shirts.

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

please please please pretty please ...this one ...???

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/alice-painting-caterpillar

iuse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages iuse

I just want to put in my vote for Kitchen Warfare Apron. Personally I would buy at least 2 or 3 because I know this would make a great gift.

It is perfect for the man who wants to bake and still look like he means business.