wonderandawe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wonderandawe

Can we get this as a poster?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/a-distinct-possibility

callmemog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages callmemog

Oh, how I lamented not getting more than one It Came Out of Nowhere. Now I lament it's only available in pullover hoodie. Ah, well.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Where is the Hunger Games zip up or long sleeve for fall. I asked for it, I did not get it

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi

Delighted to see Ill Gotten Trinkets, but I already have it as a shirt. Would love to buy it as a poster, or a tote. Please?

I wore Lost Already to take the kids trick or treating tonight - it would be great to see that as a poster or tote as well. Whether I get it or not, thanks for doing this!

heyitskristie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyitskristie
mvanco wrote:No one has yet to point out the need for

Pull over hoodie please!!

I second this!!
And I would also like a pullover hoodie or tshirt in this! http://shirt.woot.com/offers/ride-the-magic-rails

randomwordz321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages randomwordz321
icker32 wrote:Bring back Pandemonium please

Seriously, bring this back. I know this is the wrong skyline (Seattle?) but the Panda just won in SF. GIANTS!! I'd like to wear it. I mean, it has orange and black!

Also, please bring back the Cake is a Liar!! YAY!

spazzykiti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzykiti

Lament of the Kiwi~ Yay. I love this shirt, mine is so worn now though, so must get a new one!

sheens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheens

Please please please reprint "Dr. Adorable's Love Potion"!!! That's the design that brought me to Woot, but too late to buy one. I'll buy it on any and all formats. Pretty please?

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss
randomwordz321 wrote:Seriously, bring this back. I know this is the wrong skyline (Seattle?) but the Panda just won in SF. GIANTS!! I'd like to wear it. I mean, it has orange and black!

Also, please bring back the Cake is a Liar!! YAY!

Wait, I can't remember, but isn't the skyline Seattle, Dallas and St. Louis (woot locations)? Or am I remembering wrong? I was going to go search the shirt thread, but it has over 300 posts. I'm curious, but not so curious as to read that many posts.

trekmiss

While we're suggesting shirts, thought I'd throw out this one, too. Would love a chance to buy it. Missed it originally.

Columbus Discovers Seven Stranded Castaways

JKoleszar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JKoleszar

I have nothing for love for woot, especially since I now have my 5 Second Rule...

But, Damn you Wooters! Damn you all to Hell! I was happy. Content. I was ready to live out my days in blissful ignorance...

UNTIL - You started posting links to all these wonderful designs I didn't even know existed! Didn't even know I wanted.

Now I am sad and I have envy. I'm gonna add sloth by going to sit on the couch, eat left over Halloween candy, and watch endless re-runs of Law and Order. Did you know if you are willing to change the channel often enough, you can watch some version of Law and Order from 6 am to 5 pm straight through, Monday through Friday?? I bet it could go longer if my husband didn't come home at 5 and insist I turn off the telly... Damn him too!

"The problem with being nuts, she thought, is that you don't always feel as if you're nuts. Sometimes, in fact, you feel perfectly sane, and there just happens to be a trailer-shaped dragon crouching in the lot next door."
— Christopher Moore

emarguera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emarguera

I would very much like to get the "Where the Wild Parties At?" shirt-hoodie, I know it's old but I only know Woot from about April this year. Please, please, please bring it back.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
trekmiss wrote:While we're suggesting shirts, thought I'd throw out this one, too. Would love a chance to buy it. Missed it originally.

Columbus Discovers Seven Stranded Castaways

I really like this one, and would buy a backup.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
trekmiss wrote:Wait, I can't remember, but isn't the skyline Seattle, Dallas and St. Louis (woot locations)? Or am I remembering wrong? I was going to go search the shirt thread, but it has over 300 posts. I'm curious, but not so curious as to read that many posts.

snoopygal7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snoopygal7
eggy78 wrote:Since you asked for it, I need another (2 or 3 of) True Love! Mine has holes in it and the ink is fading. It's my favorite shirt ever and it makes every day that I wear it awesome. Plus the people at Taco Bell and the local Mexican place always get a kick out of it.

Also, I could use another Squeeze since the arm holes are torn on mine, but I can't live without True Love!

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins!--- I NEED, NEED, NEED this shirt. I didn't even know it existed. PLEASE, bring this back. Or just secretly send me one under the table. Either one.

chiobio

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chiobio

Does anyone have a photo of how the Squeeze hoodie actually looks like? Pretty please, I would like to see how it looks IRL.

mindfreer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mindfreer

I've asked and been wanting TEAMWORK for a long time. The big bad wolf and the kool aid guy, how can you beat it?

clone355

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clone355

Think there will be any luck on getting back the "the perfect moment" shirt? I thought I ordered 2 when I initially ordered it but I was wrong and I find it hard to wear mine because it's my favorite quote shirt. If it comes back I'd probably buy 2 to 3 more of the same shirt.

trekmiss

no1 wrote:

Guess I was wrong. Definitely not the first time, nor will it be the last time.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Add me to the must have this shirt list! Before my time but must have it for the hot sauce-swiggin, cilantro-lovin' mr. wanderbug. Also, walmazan.

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

I can't believe I missed this one! I'll vote on needing this shirt.

punkrockmonkey wrote:Oh, please, oh, please, oh PLEASE.

I NEED this shirt. If I don't have it, I'll probably die.

Actually, I'll definitely die if I don't have it.

(Granted, I'll die if I DO have it--death being unavoidable and all that--so I guess my argument is moot.)

In conclusion:
I'd be happier than a pig in a puddle if y'all would be so kind as 'ta bring this here shirt back.

Yee haw!

-PunkRockMonkey
(Who may, possibly, need to lay off the caffeine.)

aknox077

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aknox077

I'm happy to see "Death Drinks a Mai-tai" back. If I hadn't bought it the first time around I'd buy it now.
Now bring back "Sniffing glue". I actually NEED a new one.

aknox077

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aknox077

bam.
Mine's all cracked and falling apart-
best shirt I've ever owned.

kelley21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelley21

It’s a Boy!... And a Girl!... And a Boy!...

LOVED this shirt with the 'barrel of monkeys' graphics. Been waiting YEARS for a chance to get a new one since mine was destroyed...why oh why has it not popped up? SIGH.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/It_s_a_Boy!..._And_a_Girl!..._And_a_Boy!...jlpDetail.png

kelley21

http://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/its-a-boy-and-a-girl-and-a-boy

PLEASE!

PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE

Tweakish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tweakish

OK, probably a stupid question I know, but are these the only hoodies available right now? Need me another hoodie and would love a shirtwoot one, but not too hot on the choices here...

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Tweakish wrote:OK, probably a stupid question I know, but are these the only hoodies available right now? Need me another hoodie and would love a shirtwoot one, but not too hot on the choices here...

There are also one in the Keeping It Casual side sale.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ohdang5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ohdang5
neuropsychosocial wrote:Odd Bear Out hoodie? Binge hoodie? Oh woot, you make me so happy.

Happy and broke.

But so, so happy.

Binge pullover hoodie = day made

jwdoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwdoom

China shop, please! The person responsible for my laundry done shrunk mine!*

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4456067&pageindex=1

* actually this is why I've pretty much given up on Woot.

lgestaut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgestaut

Please bring back the mouse with the sign that says willing to endure scientific experiments for food. I wore out the one I had. It was my favorite shirt, it always got so many comments, and many of my friends wanted one.

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht
sheens wrote:Please please please reprint "Dr. Adorable's Love Potion"!!! That's the design that brought me to Woot, but too late to buy one. I'll buy it on any and all formats. Pretty please?

YES. I want this shirt soooo bad. D:

Also Bake It So! Come onnnnnn Woot. <3

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
mvanco wrote:No one has yet to point out the need for

Pull over hoodie please!!

I second this!!!

Edit: I just read ALL the comments, and someone has already seconded this, therefore I third it!!!!

horn34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horn34

jesus woot, give it a rest with the hoodies. You know who wears hoodies? Kids and hipsters. hoodies suck.

You need to offer an "It Came Out Of Nowhere" T-Shirt NOW

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

I missed out on the Makin' Bread apron and I desperately want one. Or three. Or six.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
horn34 wrote:jesus woot, give it a rest with the hoodies. You know who wears hoodies? Kids and hipsters. hoodies suck.

You know who else wears hoodies? Lots of people who aren't kids and aren't "hipsters." People who are judgmental of others? Now, that stinks.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

sumni10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumni10

THANK YOU!!!! I re-ordered 3 "you asked for it" shirts. Thanks w00t for re-updating my wardrobe!!!

celadd7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celadd7
PemberDucky wrote:believe in the power of positive thought!! or something!

I hope so. Greatest Shirt. Not sure it will live more than a year or two. Wanted to get atleast 2 this time so I would have a backup. Not only do I love the canibal aspect but it is also so comfortable and washes well.

Leighann Denison

peterp16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterp16

I really prefer the T-shirts vs. all the other formats, since they give me a daily excuse to exercise my Woot fashion sense. I'd love to see some of the really old school designs, like GI Metro, maybe as a remix in, say, heather or light blue. I wonder how many Wooters like me missed out on early designs like this. I could also go for a Walmazan-only event (love just about all his designs) so I could load up on his designs especially Rock Paper Scissors Hold. Finally, while I'm getting a full head of steam here, please please pretty please give me another chance to get Coffee Levels Critical. I promise not to have a brain freeze this time and I'll actually order at least a couple of these and likely more. I believe in Santa Claus and look forward to my chance to order all of these real soon, like before Christmas.

kelley21

PLEASE????!!!!!! been waiting forever!!!!!!

kelley21