WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Keepin' it Casual

Oh sure, you could settle for collared shirts and khakis. That's what THE MAN would want you to do. But now you can stick it to The Man with fun office-related designs on tees, hoodies, and totes. Perfect for casual friday, or your next job interview. Maybe.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

In the midst of a woot-off, I imagine ThunderThighs looking like a cross between this and this.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

I love these surprise sales. I never know what day of the week they are going to pop up. I can't believe how much I look forward to them.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

"The Choice Was Not Hard" is one of my son's favorite shirts.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:In the midst of a woot-off, I imagine ThunderThighs looking like a cross between this and this.

Maybe winter ones. I don't shave as often in the winter. Warmth, you know.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Ok, "The Choice Was Not Hard" is yet another one from before the days I monitored shirt.woot close enough. I NEED it! And bonus - it is offered in a tote, which I can actually use at work (no t-shirts on the job for me) which makes this even better. Add in a brandy new Jumbowoot coupon burning a hole in my pocket...and this sounds like fate to me!

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

heliamphora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heliamphora

Why, oh why does it have to be a zip up?! *wail* Want pullovers!!

dannys00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dannys00

Wondering why shirt.woot doesn't offer kids sizes a bit cheaper than adult sizes. Love "Tag" for my son, but not for $15. $14.99 is my limit.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dannys00 wrote:Wondering why shirt.woot doesn't offer kids sizes a bit cheaper than adult sizes. Love "Tag" for my son, but not for $15. $14.99 is my limit.

There's a suggestion for the feedback button! Please send it in!

I'm just hanging out, really.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dannys00 wrote:Wondering why shirt.woot doesn't offer kids sizes a bit cheaper than adult sizes. Love "Tag" for my son, but not for $15. $14.99 is my limit.

i'll mail a penny to you, if it makes the difference.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Man, I wish the TAG: IT shirt had the art slightly to the left, like it was a real nametag.

amberrosie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberrosie

My e-maul shirt still hasn't shipped. :/ Anyone else have a holdup?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

amberrosie wrote:My e-maul shirt still hasn't shipped. :/ Anyone else have a holdup?

Yep, probably everybody! Likely because the main sale page for the side sale, as well as each individual item's page, noted that:

Shipping Information!

We'll ship these to you on November 9th, unless our jerk boss makes us do it sooner.

Just so you know for future side sales, all side sales have a blurb at the bottom of the main side sale page (under Shipping Information) that lets you know exactly when the items will begin shipping.