Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

chrixie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chrixie

meow.

lonelypond

quality posts: 415 Private Messages lonelypond

Chuckled...all cats, all watching you, all the time.

Vote:

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Worst. Halloween. Shirt. Ever.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict

Vacation nightmare!

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

I guess you could send this out from the city of Lolsville?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Aw, this shirt brings such a smile to my face!

Anyone who is a fan of internet cat videos, check out the playlist from the Walker Museum's Internet Cat Video Festival: this playlist was my introduction to cat videos and I howled my socks off.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

zvwang

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zvwang

http://cat-bounce.com/

You're welcome

dralbora

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dralbora

Does anyone know if a Woman's cut of a Woot shirt is more tapered than standard Men's cut of a Woot shirt?

grapefruitstreet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grapefruitstreet
zvwang wrote:http://cat-bounce.com/

You're welcome

This is why the Internet exists.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

This design is cute. The wording is weird for me, though. Unless it's quoting something, I think the tagline could say "It's pretty much just cats" or "it's pretty much all cats" but "all just cats" sounds awkward...to me anyway. Makes it sound like it's talking about "just" cats as opposed to "unjust" cats.

Besides, is there really such a thing as a just cat? j/k

Stexe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Stexe
trekmiss wrote:No MXL? Perhaps they need a new (or former) shirt supplier???

This design is cute. The wording is weird for me, though. Unless it's quoting something, I think the tagline could say "It's pretty much just cats" or "it's pretty much all cats" but "all just cats" sounds awkward...to me anyway. Makes it sound like it's talking about "just" cats as opposed to "unjust" cats.

Besides, is there really such a thing as a just cat? j/k

I thought the same thing. Shouldn't it be "just all cats" not "all just cats"? Oh well... not my style either way.

jpainley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpainley
dralbora wrote:Does anyone know if a Woman's cut of a Woot shirt is more tapered than standard Men's cut of a Woot shirt?

Yes It is a small asian womans shirt. I cannot wear the XL in womens. I usualy wear a medium in womens. I have to get a Med mens. It is too long but it fits a 38" chest.

bluejester

Felt that this had to be done. Sorry.

gertiestn

quality posts: 53 Private Messages gertiestn

It's pretty much all just cats: the Internet, my life, & my shirt collection. Why stop now?

trekmiss

Question about the lack of MXL... Since that is probably the most popular size, won't the lack of those sales affect this shirt's ranking in the reckoning?

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

All cats!? Ppth, I saw this one dog video, you know, this one time. I think it was on the internets....just wait, let me find it. Hold on....I know it's around here somewhere...

trekmiss

Stexe wrote:I thought the same thing. Shouldn't it be "just all cats" not "all just cats"? Oh well... not my style either way.

I think it would be better to omit "just" altogether.

nickmiller21

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nickmiller21
trekmiss wrote:Question about the lack of MXL... Since that is probably the most popular size, won't the lack of those sales affect this shirt's ranking in the reckoning?

Exactly.....

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

Too bad you can't hug the interent.

aliensailor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliensailor

No M-XL? I haz a sad.
I must console myself with song.
http://www.rathergood.com/cats

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
trekmiss wrote:Question about the lack of MXL... Since that is probably the most popular size, won't the lack of those sales affect this shirt's ranking in the reckoning?

First day sales don't count towards the Reckoning standings, but starting tomorrow: yes, the lack of MXL will hurt sales and thus Reckoning standings.

All slate shirts except Nevermore and I Got You are sold out in MXL, and all royal blues shirts are sold out in all kids' sizes. In addition to the Reckoning standings, the artists' commissions ($2/sale after the first day) are also being affected.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

trekmiss

neuropsychosocial wrote:First day sales don't count towards the Reckoning standings, but starting tomorrow: yes, the lack of MXL will hurt sales and thus Reckoning standings.

All slate shirts except Nevermore and I Got You are sold out in MXL, and all royal blues shirts are sold out in all kids' sizes. In addition to the Reckoning standings, the artists' commissions ($2/sale after the first day) are also being affected.

Since I haven't followed the reckoning lately, I didn't realize this was an issue. How long have these shirts/sizes been sold out? I have to admit based on some hints and winks since Purplepalooza, I'm hoping this is leading to a resurrection of AA shirts on shirt.woot. Whether or not that is the case, I feel bad for the artists being affected. Hope a solution, AA or otherwise, is found very soon!

bluejester

neuropsychosocial wrote:First day sales don't count towards the Reckoning standings, but starting tomorrow: yes, the lack of MXL will hurt sales and thus Reckoning standings.

Ah, would this possibly account for the way that Binge is dropping? Also, if they get the shirts in stock in the next couple of days, wont't that provide a bounce for the shirt in the reckoning? I thought sales on the following days did more to bump a shirt out of the danger zone...either way, it should be interesting to see where this one lands due to the shortage.

jedibunneh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jedibunneh
jpainley wrote:Yes It is a small asian womans shirt. I cannot wear the XL in womens. I usualy wear a medium in womens. I have to get a Med mens. It is too long but it fits a 38" chest.

Are you sure you are talking about the new women's XL size? Because the new shirts are much bigger. The old XL shirts were tiny. But I have a... much-larger-than-38" chest and the women's XL is quite comfortable and not form-fitting at all. Clearly I'm not skinny so that should say something haha.

XterraGuy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages XterraGuy

XterraGuy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages XterraGuy
aliensailor wrote:No M-XL? I haz a sad.
I must console myself with song.
http://www.rathergood.com/cats

Aw hell, you beat me to it. Nice!

aliensailor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliensailor
XterraGuy wrote:Aw hell, you beat me to it. Nice!

Pleasure to see another crab lair habitue. Now we can haz consolation singing in harmony!

TheDesi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheDesi

I like the shirt. But it would have been a lot more clever if your cats had been involved in the most popular internet cat video activities; climbing into everyday household items, running on a treadmill, attacking a printer, eating with chopsticks...

Although, that kitty at the top looks suspiciously like a Kitler! hmmmm.

alanlucas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanlucas

Would have bought one of these if not for the wording. Oh well.

jonwhoa

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jonwhoa

It's not just cats, its also, well, here's a map of the internet: http://xkcd.com/802_large/

kettes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kettes

If it had said "Welcome to W O O T, it's pretty much just cats," it would have been about right.

(sigh)

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega

I thought the internet was all about t-shirts.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

Curse you, rule 34!!

nanovox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nanovox

I would love this shirt, but alas, this would send a mixed message considering my cat allergies. I'm afraid I'd get too many cats stuffed in my face when they're best kept behind a layer glass, silicon dioxide and polyamides.

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
bluetuba wrote:Yikes more shortages huh? And this time in what's probably the most popular size? Perhaps your grim reapers should consider switching back to a slightly more expensive but higher quality and more abundant American made blank.

*whistles innocently*

Agree!

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc

Could have been a great shirt but not with all those cats on it. Too bad

kschom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kschom

is this a double-meaning shirt? because you could also call cats another name that begins with "p", and there's a lot of that on the internet too.

w116tjb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages w116tjb
INTERNET

Reddit.

FTFY.

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws

The only thing missing is ceiling cat peeking down from the top of the "I."

Love the design!