hylandr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hylandr

This is the first shirt I've been interested in a while and they aren't carrying it in MXL? I know a few people last night who were thinking about ordering it when we each got home and none of us will be able to. This is seriously disappointing Hope they aren't holding out to get the few extra dollars per shirt by making people wait when they can't buy it on the initial day.

[Update: Thanks for updating us on a situation that looked real bad and thank you for allowing us to backorder the shirts. As long as I can get it and for the regular price, I don't mind the delay especially now that we know why.]

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Cats and t-shirts. And cat t-shirts! And we wouldn't want it any other way.

^__^

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

Love the shirt! I immediately thought of this video, although it is seriously lacking cats:
Riding on the Internet

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

srees

quality posts: 9 Private Messages srees

Wish it had been tribbles...I'd be all in then!

How can something be better than nothing if nothing is perfect?

I can haz badgez finally after 12 Bungled Original Communicator

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

UPDATE ON XL: Men XL are available for back-order!

Due to some miscommunication here, our back-order process wasn't in place for launch. Apologies for the inconvenience, but we should be good to go now at $12. Make sure to note the delayed shipping.

Some context: Our inventory situation has been exacerbated by Hurricane Sandy as our contacts on the east coast are, understandably, distracted. Our shortage is lower on their list of priorities. While it's not uncommon for our stocks to go up and down throughout the month our ability to get stock here quickly has been hindered this week. Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

artcannon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artcannon
joelterrific wrote:UPDATE ON XL: Men XL are available for back-order!

Due to some miscommunication here, our back-order process wasn't in place for launch.

Thanks for doing a thankless job. Shirt ordered.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde

Due to some miscommunication here, our back-order process wasn't in place for launch. Apologies for the inconvenience, but we should be good to go now at $12. Make sure to note the delayed shipping.

Some context: Our inventory situation has been exacerbated by Hurricane Sandy as our contacts on the east coast are, understandably, distracted. Our shortage is lower on their list of priorities. While it's not uncommon for our stocks to go up and down throughout the month our ability to get stock here quickly has been hindered this week. Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

Really? It's not like this storm snuck up on anyone. Swallow the cost and find a local supplier of Anvil blanks to get you through...this is no way to run a business if you care about customer retention.

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey
rightturnclyde wrote:Really? It's not like this storm snuck up on anyone. Swallow the cost and find a local supplier of Anvil blanks to get you through...this is no way to run a business if you care about customer retention.

If you are gonna be snippy you might as well have said AA shirts. The storm may not have snuck up on anyone but being able to know how many shirts would be ordered in MXL in the past couple weeks might be a bit tougher. Seriously there are hundreds of thousands of people without power and you can't wait an extra week for a tshirt. Chillax and watch some cat videos!

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

and dirty videos and pix

michaelt2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages michaelt2

I don't know that this is a great Halloween shirt but I think it would make a GREAT HOODIE.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Okay peeps, as not to cause widespread panic, we're going to ax a few of the earlier posts when the XL wasn't available in order to keep confusion down since it now is.

No hidey, no shame, just keeping the info clear - and yes, we wrote down all your names of those that made note of it.

I'm just hanging out, really.

sfelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfelf

Thanks for figuring out the back order process! I just finished ordering mine. You might want to email those that commented about the lack of MXL in addition to removing their posts or even before removing their posts.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

gosh, just think. if they were made in the USA you wouldn't need to worry about getting them shipped in through the port of New York, or New Jersey. But that would put convenience ahead of profit, eh?

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
trekmiss wrote:This design is cute. The wording is weird for me, though. Unless it's quoting something, I think the tagline could say "It's pretty much just cats" or "it's pretty much all cats" but "all just cats" sounds awkward...to me anyway. Makes it sound like it's talking about "just" cats as opposed to "unjust" cats.

This is why I'm hesitating on purchasing this shirt. Normally it would be an instant buy; I'm a cat person who spends a lot of time online as a web developer and former talker/chat room admin, not to mention browsing for my own enjoyment and amazement.

rightturnclyde

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rightturnclyde
chellemonkey wrote:If you are gonna be snippy you might as well have said AA shirts. The storm may not have snuck up on anyone but being able to know how many shirts would be ordered in MXL in the past couple weeks might be a bit tougher. Seriously there are hundreds of thousands of people without power and you can't wait an extra week for a tshirt. Chillax and watch some cat videos!

Excuses and prom queens, my man.

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
inkycatz wrote:Okay peeps, as not to cause widespread panic, we're going to ax a few of the earlier posts when the XL wasn't available in order to keep confusion down since it now is.

No hidey, no shame, just keeping the info clear - and yes, we wrote down all your names of those that made note of it.

OH CRAP AM I ON A LIST NOW?!?

*looks over his shoulder*

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bluetuba wrote:OH CRAP AM I ON A LIST NOW?!?

What do you mean "NOW"?

move along

inkycatz

bluetuba wrote:OH CRAP AM I ON A LIST NOW?!?

We have eyes, everywhere.

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey
inkycatz wrote:We have eyes, everywhere.

Hence the cats

xdjerock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xdjerock

Why are the "e"s in internet lowercase?

justthedoctor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justthedoctor

It would be funny if the wording was a little different (either "just all cats" or omit the "just") so that "all" would be right before "cats." So it would sound so similar to "lol cats."

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Will back-orders also be available for the other four slate shirts that are currently displaying a "out of stock" message on their shirt pages? Or the five shirts that are "out of stock" in all kids' sizes?

Thanks for acting so quickly to set up back-orders for Greetings from the Internet?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ksuhr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ksuhr
jedibunneh wrote:Are you sure you are talking about the new women's XL size? Because the new shirts are much bigger. The old XL shirts were tiny. But I have a... much-larger-than-38" chest and the women's XL is quite comfortable and not form-fitting at all. Clearly I'm not skinny so that should say something haha.

I agree. I wear a size 12 or 14, and have an average bust, and the large shirt I bought recently (Outrage, from 8/22) fits nicely. There's a little wiggle room, but it's not baggy. The medium would definitely be too small. I have some older shirts in large that are now too tight (stupid weight gain), so the new ones are definitely bigger.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 50.440s
First Sucker: rstrisower
Last Wooter to Woot: tkmaher3
Last Purchase:2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold:2024

First day sales 2024
First day posts 62

colleentrctt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colleentrctt
dralbora wrote:Does anyone know if a Woman's cut of a Woot shirt is more tapered than standard Men's cut of a Woot shirt?

No its not. I wear the mens small, I ordered the womens medium once and it was too big and boxy! the mens sizes are more fitted than the womens.

toxeia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toxeia

Wish I'd known the back-ordering was a work in progress. I got the feeling that Woot didn't do it at all, despite that's pretty much all the shirt side of it is. Oh well, guess I won't be picking up this shirt.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

toxeia wrote:Wish I'd known the back-ordering was a work in progress. I got the feeling that Woot didn't do it at all, despite that's pretty much all the shirt side of it is. Oh well, guess I won't be picking up this shirt.

Well, actually there was some miscommunication. It was supposed to be sold as backorder from the get go. I'm sorry for the confusion. You might watch during the next woot-off. I have a feeling this shirt will be around for a while and they often run a shirt special during the woot-off (hint: Afternoons)

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Hellmark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hellmark

Anyone had theirs ship yet? I have had a tracking code since the fifth and it still shows fedex is waiting for the package.

inkycatz

Hellmark wrote:Anyone had theirs ship yet? I have had a tracking code since the fifth and it still shows fedex is waiting for the package.

Oh, sup.

That sounds a bit too long - have you checked with support@woot.com to see what's up? If not, you really should! (Don't forget to include your order #)

Hellmark

inkycatz wrote:Oh, sup.

That sounds a bit too long - have you checked with support@woot.com to see what's up? If not, you really should! (Don't forget to include your order #)

I gave some leeway since i ordered an XL.

Hellmark

Hellmark wrote:I gave some leeway since i ordered an XL.

Still no package yet. Tracking still states "Shipment information sent to FedEx
Please check back later for shipment status or subscribe for e-mail notifications". Waiting to hear back from Woot support.

Reminds me of the time that I ordered the Wil Weaton "How We Roll" shirt and they sent it to the wrong address (address in system listed for the order was correct, but the actual address that it shipped to was not). I ended up being SOL on that one, because things dragged on until after the shirt was reckoned, so they couldn't send me another shirt, and didn't get a refund (They said if they had some in stock they would send me one, but they didn't, and since it was a shipping issue, Fed Ex was responsible, and Fedex just gave me the middle finger).