ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM

Not bad, overall. I'm sure I'll get used to finding things on the different layout. However. I can no longer zoom in on shirt art! On a phone, this is utterly necessary.

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

It is INCREDIBLY irritating that the "price bar" is in a fixed location along the top third of the graphic -_-

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Hiya!
Your feedback's important, so let's be sure you also post it here in our mobile thread so we can be sure it doesn't get lost!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MrsBones wrote:It is INCREDIBLY irritating that the "price bar" is in a fixed location along the top third of the graphic -_-

Did find out that they are looking into the price banner issue on shirt. In the meantime, if you click the shirt to go to the detail page and then click then pictured the shirt, the price will float away so you can see the whole thing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones
ThunderThighs wrote:Did find out that they are looking into the price banner issue on shirt. In the meantime, if you click the shirt to go to the detail page and then click then pictured the shirt, the price will float away so you can see the whole thing.

Thank you!

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I'm curious why they are moving towards a mobile site as it is? They sort of made sense four years ago when most people were on dinky, low rez screens and phones were relatively underpowered, but now even Apple has realized their screen was too small. Everyone is making big, high rez screens and the amount of power in a mobile device these days is massive comparatively.

I'm currently using a phone with a 4.3" screen and a single core processor and I've never preferred mobile sites. I'll be shortly moving up to a 4.7" screen and a quad core phone and I'd be happy if I never ran into a mobile site again.

There are all sorts of ways to request the desktop site anyway (which I'll be doing), but wouldn't money be better spent making the desktop site less of a clusterfeast rather than building an antique interface with questionable utility?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
mrwednesday wrote:wouldn't money be better spent making the desktop site less of a clusterfeast rather than building an antique interface with questionable utility?

it wouldn't be woot if they didn't develop a new interface of questionable utility every year or two.