neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

It's awesome that Greetings from the Internet has MXL available for back-order. Would it be possible to add the same option for Not what I meant, Much you have to learn, Downtime, and Consider Yourself Warned?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
neuropsychosocial wrote:... Would it be possible to add the same option for Not what I meant, Much you have to learn, Downtime, and Consider Yourself Warned?

Beyond that, the kids' shirts for all the offerings on Royal Blue.

joelterrific wrote:Some context: Our inventory situation has been exacerbated by Hurricane Sandy as our contacts on the east coast are, understandably, distracted.
our ability to get stock here quickly has been hindered this week.

Is this between Anvil's warehouse(s) here in the US, or you mean from Honduras to Carrollton, TX through Ft. Lauderdale, FL? I can't imagine the latter making it in under a week unless it's being air freighted.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

Though none of this shortage affects my purchasing, this may be the time to have a "Plan B" (or is that Plan AA?) put into place, especially with the upcoming holiday season.

This isn't the first time shirt.woot had a shortage, and it most likely won't be the last. With 9/16 colors for women's shirts and 11/16 colors for kids' shirts custom made for Woot, there's no "I can just order some from another distributor" option, which has happened in the past too.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Hey staff - just wondering if there's an update on adding a back-order option (like there is for Greetings from the Internet) for the four slate shirts that still list MXL as completely unavailable. It looks like the system is now set up to handle back-orders...

neuropsychosocial wrote:It's awesome that Greetings from the Internet has MXL available for back-order. Would it be possible to add the same option for Not what I meant, Much you have to learn, Downtime, and Consider Yourself Warned?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)