mom2kate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom2kate
Re: Running Free

A dog shirt!!! I'm not a cat person, and there are usually a bunch of cats in the derby's...I'm always happy to see a dog!

superteo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superteo
Re: Toga Party

Thanks guys! :D

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
Re: Battle of the GODS!

Hillarious. Love the fish.

fishman396

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fishman396
Bozanimal wrote:This is one of those rare Woot shirts that is actually a great shirt, not just a one-gag comic. I love the design, but I've got enough black shirts. I'd be in if it were black on orange, rather than the other way around. Maybe I'm just a weirdo.

Probably.

Good luck, it's a cool shirt.

Boz

FYI: The shirt appears to be navy, not black.

peikaboo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peikaboo

I love it!

Re: Pandora's Box

fishman396

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fishman396
kharmazero wrote:my works are always very detailled ;-)basically, there is a little warrior fronting a big castle ,a woman seaten at a window is waiting for him.

I like the abstract details. However, I'm having trouble spotting in the woman...can you point her out?

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
fishman396 wrote:FYI: The shirt appears to be navy, not black.

yes, the shirt is navy, I like the way orange shows up on navy.

And thanks for the nice comments

goldenlegend

quality posts: 5 Private Messages goldenlegend
Reclaimer456 wrote:As amazing as this is, I have problems with putting this on black. Something about portraying someone flying too close to the sun on a shirt that looks like it is night time.

Agreed. Perhap you can have an variant version, use warm colors of red & yellow for wings and tan color for shirt. Still an amazing design, it got my vote.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 71 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: The Sphinx

I was told that my sphinx drawing was cooler than the joke I put it on... Here is a version of just the Sphinx with a more interesting format...
Hope you like!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 71 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: The Sphinx

Navy shirt btw...

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
peikaboo wrote:I love it!

Thank you very much ^^

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
Re: Sisypuss

Love it. +1.

asher0716

quality posts: 1 Private Messages asher0716
Re: Mythology is Cool

Great shirt to represent our favorite Greek characters! I like the video too, to appreciate the work behind it. Got my vote.

I'd like it even more if Medusa was more Greek looking, like the snake version (no legs), OR wearing something more Greek. Like a one-side strap with a broach on the shoulder. She's the only female, so take advantage of showing the fashion of the times.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
fishman396 wrote:I like the abstract details. However, I'm having trouble spotting in the woman...can you point her out?

thanks a lot i made a post on my S6 blog
you can see some details here

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc

How many freaking cats with yarn balls can this derby have. geeeez! Only in the Derby can you take a topic as awesome as Greece and turn it into a puking-rainbow fest.

sampowaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sampowaz
Re: Battle of the GODS!

The light blue in my opinion is spot on. +1'd. Oh, and this is my first ever post. Yes, I think it's that good.

oneshoeoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oneshoeoff

uraldon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uraldon

Whats not to like, it has BACON on it. by the way the egg sun was a nice touch.

uraldon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uraldon
Re: The Spartan Way

This is a perfect example of the dangers of time travel. Archeologist have discovered this vase was made shortly after a visit to Athens by two unidentified persons named Bill & Ted

raygunnoey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raygunnoey
blhilger wrote:Very well done! I've always been a huge fan of this story. I would buy this shirt in an instant!

Thank you! :D

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: CAT Cerberus

The (not so) fearsome Cerberus. I hope you like it.

pokethedeadkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pokethedeadkat
Re: CERBERUS!?!

This is 90's family dog movie version of Cerberus. Hades is a set upon single dad who lets his kids keep this ugly three headed mutt. But Cerberus sure turns out to be a handful. Hilarious hijinks ensue, but in dealing with his out of control pup, Hades learns to love again.

(an old daily entry)

edgrrrzzmom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgrrrzzmom
Re: Myth of Sysphus

I'm sorry to be so mean, but this is the worst illustration I've seen since I started participating in this contest. Look at the other entrants. I want a design that calls to me and knocks me out. I know you're going to say it's minimalist art, but all it says to me is, "I didn't pass art in kindergarten."

saiun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saiun
Re: The Unexpected Gift

This is an awesome design! =D

lasagnashoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lasagnashoe

want! so cute

fuacka

oneshoeoff wrote:Gorgeous.

Thank you buddy

sirend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirend
Re: Fallen Penguin

damn it, another penguin again...

justynadorsz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages justynadorsz
Re: Catlas

nice design! I like the expression on the cat's face :D

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: Chasing Tail

saved

fuacka

Re: Mr. Greek J

xD That's so funny!

seenlove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seenlove
edgrrrzzmom wrote:I'm sorry to be so mean, but this is the worst illustration I've seen since I started participating in this contest. Look at the other entrants. I want a design that calls to me and knocks me out. I know you're going to say it's minimalist art, but all it says to me is, "I didn't pass art in kindergarten."

It has 17 votes and your just mean. If you have nothing nice to say...then say nothing.

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula

GREAAAT!

raygunnoey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raygunnoey
Re: Unsatisfied Artist

This is so cute! I love the texture and the sad little look on his face.

deadmansbell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadmansbell
Re: Underworld Blossom {v2}

I really loved this one when I originally saw it in the spring derby. Especially since Persephone's story is one of my favorites. Here's hoping it wins this time!

antastic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antastic
raygunnoey wrote:This is so cute! I love the texture and the sad little look on his face.

Why thank you! I often draw frumpy characters so I'm glad this came across as one.

wottwin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wottwin
Re: HOPlite with HOPlon

So cute! I love the "rubber" spear effect!

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht
qwertyuiop007 wrote:The connection to Greece is through Greek mythology. The design references Homer's Iliad, in which Polyphemus, one of the Cyclopes, tended a flock of sheep.

Yes, but that doesn't explain why he's a panda.

The Pandora's Box shirt, for example, is clever because it's an obvious play on the word "Pandora". I'm not seeing a panda connection here.

lunovulpes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunovulpes
Re: Chasing Tail

Bless you for drawing Cerberus with a snake tail. You have my vote.